DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and EthanAddict!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
  • General forum rules apply, do not break those!
  • Members can ask as many questions as they want, please keep it to one post, do not turn the thread into a personal chatbox!
  • Do not ask uncomfortable questions
  • Do not make use of question templates, these will be treated as spam!
    Make up some original questions and if someone has already asked a question you wanted to ask, you could ask them why they like it or ask them to share their opinion on it.
  • If you signed up for KYT, you'll be required to actively participate in asking questions to others.
    Last KYT, there where a lot of people who did not bother asking questions to others whilst they where on the session list, which resulted in emptyish threads and circlejerking with others.
    Your session will be scrapped from the list if you don't actively participate in asking things to your fellow attendee's.
    Not only will this prevent empty sessions, this will also generate more interest in your own KYT.
  • Please keep circlejerking to the EoF.
    This means memes and things like lenny faces and what not should not be in your question list!
  • Tempers that change their names and fail to notify me will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • Tempers that get suspended will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • If you're unavailable around the time your session is due, please send me a PM in advance and I'll put your session on hold.
  • If you want your session to be moved backwards, please PM me in advance and I'll move it backwards or put it on hold.
  • If you don't log in for 2 weeks consecutively, I will remove you from the KYT list, no exceptions.
    Last KYT, there where some people who didn't log in for a couple of weeks and did show up right before or right after their session.
  • Sessions will run for ~72 hours, In this time you'll get a 12 hourly status update from me saying your session is up to create more interest.
  • I will send the user with an upcoming session a notification, 72 hours in advance that their KYT is about to start as a reminder

This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

In This Session: @EthanAddict will be on stand for questioning!

For updates on KYT, refer to this thread

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you been watching the GBATemp Twitch streams?
Are you a fan of real-life games (Tennis, Baseball, Soccer, Billiards, etc,), the video game?
Can you make Tzatziki sauce on your own?
Do you enjoy movies based off of video games?
How's the Skiddon't-ism going?
Least favorite thing in your life right now?
Have you ever dressed up as a woman for Apokrias?

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Have you been watching the GBATemp Twitch streams? No
Are you a fan of real-life games (Tennis, Baseball, Soccer, Billiards, etc,), the video game? Nah, not much
Can you make Tzatziki sauce on your own? I can, last time put a bit too much cucumber
Do you enjoy movies based off of video games? I don't think I watched ever one of those, only the opposite
How's the Skiddon't-ism going? I just dgaf about skiddos
Least favorite thing in your life right now? My guitar's strings were broken, don't have another set
Have you ever dressed up as a woman for Apokrias? No?

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you actually addicted to Ethane?
A weird thing to be addicted to, quite explosive.
But well, I've seen obsessive fans of explosions before, so I can understand.
Other than that, I remember one time I met some Greek guy that didn't want to tell how to say his name in greek, he said "Just call me George".
Supposedly it was hard to pronounce and "due to grammar reasons" he didn't know what version of his name to tell me.
Is it really that complicated? Would you say that also applied to your name?
Enough useless question for now.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

EthanAddict

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Are you actually addicted to Ethane? Nope
A weird thing to be addicted to, quite explossive. kay
But well, I've seen obsesive fans of explossions before, so I can understand. What is Ethane at the first place?
Other than that, I remember one time I met some Greek guy that didn't want to tell how to say his name in greek, he said "Just call me George".
Supposedly it was hard to pronounce and "due to grammar reasons" he didn't know what version of his name to tell me. It is pronounced "Ghorghos" the greek G(γ) doesn't have that hard sound
Is it really that complicated? Would you say that also applied to your name? Greek is kinda complicated, but you haven't sen the Ancient. My name is not that much complicated to pronounce
Enough useless question for now. I wouldn't call them useless.

D

Deleted User

My boy
What's up?
Anything going on?
What keyboard do you use?
Any keyboard you prefer?
Politics?
Religion?
Ways the world can become stable?
Overpopulation in urban centers a myth?
Music taste?
RGB or Jet black?
Books?

EthanAddict

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
-snip-

My boy Hey boi
What's up? (Mostly) fine
Anything going on? Nothin important
What keyboard do you use? rn a TurboX my dad has, generally a SoundFriend(?) keyboard my friend gave me
Any keyboard you prefer? Those Razer mechanical ones are like heaven
Politics? idc
Religion? Atheism ftw
Ways the world can become stable? Maybe fanatics should be a bit less "fanatics"(unless it is Apple, I hate Apple)
Overpopulation in urban centers a myth? I don't get it
Music taste? Thrash Metal boi, even though I like genres like Rock, Jazz to Classical
RGB or Jet black? I kinda prefer Jet black, but RGB is cool, considering I can drive them with an Arduino
Books? Stephen Hawking ones :^)

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya
favorite video game?
Favorite color?
Favorite song/band?
Favorite Pokemon?
If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

EthanAddict

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Heya Hi
favorite video game? Hard one, maybe Pokemon Emerald
Favorite color? Green
Favorite song/band? Slayer, Pantera or Metallica are some of my favorite bands, as for songs, I can't decid
Favorite Pokemon? Emerald, and Silver
If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? The biggest dildo, erm, maybe an actually decent rig, that Celeron one is tragedy

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if you could own any existing company which one would that be?

do you have any allergies?

do you have eyebrows like this guy?
giphy.gif

This post meets the requirements for Fair Use licensing under United States copyright law.

EthanAddict

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's gay, you know that right You are the gayness here

if you could have any phone what would it be? A phone that would actually make phone calls

do you have any pets? A cat

do you have a mustache like this guy? Sorry, nope

if you could own any existing company which one would that be? Apple, so I can make it go bankrupt

do you have any allergies? No known alergies

do you have eyebrows like this guy? gay eyebrows, thank god(?) that I don't have them
giphy.gif

This post meets the requirements for Fair Use licensing under United States copyright law.

EthanAddict

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Something I genuinely wondered, where does your name come from? I love pokemon Silver, and the protagonists name iirc is Ethan

Is your real life name, Ethan? Not being a stalker, just curious. It i John

What do you think about school? I still go to it, it bores me asf

Last edited by EthanAddict,
Reactions: DinohScene
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...