[KYT] Felek666

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Favorite action/adventure movie? I liked Matrix but I also liked that Lara Croft movie. Oh and also, The Mummy and... and I forgot
Favorite real female character? Any girl which likes cuddles and headpats
Do you like climbing mountains, hiking? If so highest peak reached? Technically yes but it was just long stairway to the top. Like 5000~ stairs or something
Do you play any sport? I'm kinda forced to ply Biathlon in my class but mostly i'm helping so... I love to ride a bike from time to time
Favorite plant? Hm... I don't have any favorite plants.

Reactions: plasturion

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What would you do if your AMD processor turned into an Intel one overnight?
Would you worship Neptune & Flandre Scarlet? :3
Is Pale Moon the browser of choice for the master race?
Do you realise you're one of my favourite Tempers?

D

Deleted User

What would you do if your AMD processor turned into an Intel one overnight? Strap it onto a firework and then i'm going to watch how incredibly it will explode
Would you worship Neptune & Flandre Scarlet? :3 My only memory while playing Neptunia is that every girl is Illegal so... Scarlet.
Is Pale Moon the browser of choice for the master race? I prefer Chrome
Do you realise you're one of my favourite Tempers? Well, I didn't until now, hehe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hi Hello
favorite franchise My favorite franchise? Well, none. I only collect figurines.
favorite movie I think I answered that one before and I forgot what was my fav movie...
favorite tv show Hm, It would be Hugo Championships from 2006, that was the shit back then.
favorite food Pierogi's!
how are you and how's going life? I'm doing alright and I guess, it's going alright
what is the thing you most love and care in your life? If I had GF, it would be her but I'm a single so.. My cat. She's way too cute.

D

Deleted User

you collect figurines? Yeah, I used to collect. Recently stopped and sold my every figurine so I could buy myself school books
that's interesting, can i know more? I love to collect random figurines, like anime or vocaloid ones. Sadly, I can't snipe anything good lately so I'm sitting now with no figurines. Atleast I have copy of ToraDora! manga...

Reactions: BlueFox gui
D

Deleted User

Why are you such a weeb ;o; Cuz 2D>3D
Your opinions about KYT? It's a fun thing where everyone can u derstand each other even more
What do you think of people using question templates? They're kinda going easy way but I can understnd why though

Reactions: DinohScene
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed