Gaming Last Switch game you finished

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Recently this month, i finished two-three switch games on my switch Lite system:

1) Xenoblade c2 (14/12)

I finished it some weeks after the DLC pack (torna).
it was so much fun, not bad at all. having gotten the game in jan of 22, i finished it in a year (main game + it's DLC).
I {almost} got 100hrs on it, only shy of 3mins. lol.

Xenoblade 2 Main Game End pic.jpg

2) Fire Emblem Engage (12/2)

very fun game, wroth its money More FE you die, haha.
i maxed out Ike's bond to max (lvl 20) since he's my fav main FE hero, marth is nice too,
but Ike is the real boss & according to FE awakening & Engage charaters the strongest FE hero of them all,
why is that i wonder? .

Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Few days behind schedule with my plan to finish this one, but it's done now. Had a lot of fun with this game, my favourite bit that I can remember was the whole final puzzle/boss section of the Champion's Ballad quest.

Zelda was so emo in this, I'm glad she's finally cheered up a bit at the end. And thank the Goddess Hylia that Ganon's latest incarnation has been vanquished, and Hyrule can recover in peace without his evil influence.

... Wait, what do you mean he's back?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Few days behind schedule with my plan to finish this one, but it's done now. Had a lot of fun with this game, my favourite bit that I can remember was the whole final puzzle/boss section of the Champion's Ballad quest.

Zelda was so emo in this, I'm glad she's finally cheered up a bit at the end. And thank the Goddess Hylia that Ganon's latest incarnation has been vanquished, and Hyrule can recover in peace without his evil influence.

... Wait, what do you mean he's back?
I plan to play that that soon. I've been playing legend of dragoon, but I'm not very far at all. I already got 5 trophies just going through the first two stages. I'm download botw and totk to my 1-R switch micro sd card. I alphabetized everything, and I figured I better have this one in for pikmin 4 and the etrian odyssey collection, which etrian odyssey was my favorite series on the ds/3ds. I've only beaten the first one, and I don't think I beat the bonus stratum.

Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I plan to play that that soon. I've been playing legend of dragoon, but I'm not very far at all. I already got 5 trophies just going through the first two stages. I'm download botw and totk to my 1-R switch micro sd card. I alphabetized everything, and I figured I better have this one in for pikmin 4 and the etrian odyssey collection, which etrian odyssey was my favorite series on the ds/3ds. I've only beaten the first one, and I don't think I beat the bonus stratum.
I haven't played any Pikmin games before but this new one has caught my attention, will try to check it out.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digital is nice, I don't need to be switching cartridges in this day and age tbh.
that's when my doctor's thought I had parkinson's. my grandmother had it, and my uncle has it as well, so I may get it too. I dropped the controller like every five minutes or less at one point, and it was virtually impossible to play a game. I'm looking forward to these seeds from botw, if they're anything like the power moons from odyssey. I loved those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo