• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

London Terror Attack(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We don't know yet if behind these recent attack in London are Muslim but if they are thank you thank you very much!!!! and if someone says that Islam is religion about peace please don't make me laugh and please explain why women's right are nearly non-existent or why 80-90 years old "Gentleman" get married with 9-12 old years girl!!!
Thank You
Sorry guys but I have just enough of these attacks!

You seem to be severely ignorant about Islam, I feel sorry for people like you who lack so much knowledge so as to claim this bullshit.
Islam is a religion of peace, that doesnt mean it's a religion of non-violence, however, muslims are never allowed to provoke a fight.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Muslims arnt to blame for this.....they believe there higher then there own religion just dirty cowards!!!!

I'm pretty Siria or Islam or whatever fuck 3rd world country is trying to start a war but Europe is bigger than them and so its both the entire America continent, they stand no chance if they ever want to start a war.
OH yeah, brexit.

Uh oh, I think this thread needs to be locked before we have all out hate speech.

Reactions: Catsinabucket

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

You seem to be severely ignorant about Islam, I feel sorry for people like you who lack so much knowledge so as to claim this bullshit.
Islam is a religion of peace, that doesnt mean it's a religion of non-violence, however, muslims are never allowed to provoke a fight.

Uh oh, I think this thread needs to be locked before we have all out hate speech.
Not really hating anyone, just saying that mini attacks like these are bound to start a war.

popokakapetu

Trophies
XP
Country

Then Please explain to me what is islam about because i dont see peace everywhere even in their islamic countries.

Reactions: DarthDub

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
you wont see this shit in Saudi states i can tell you that its shit hole parts like Iraq and Syria thats spawning theres nutters and somehow they brain wash utter dick chompers into doing shit like this knowing they will die!!!

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please, don't do this.
This thread holds bad news that relate people lives.
In any case pay your respects.

If you want to bring your politics or religious disputes, go into another thread, don't pollute this one with BS that only leads to disrespectful flaming, don't be fucking insensitive.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The problem is not islam.. It's Saudi Arabia

End of thread.

I can get behind that.

Please, don't do this.
This thread holds bad news that relate people lives.
In any case pay your respects.

If you want to bring your politics or religious disputes, go into another thread, don't pollute this one with BS that only leads to disrespectful flaming, don't be fucking insensitive.

Indeed. On other news, @Joe88 you might want to update the thread as it's been confirmed that the gunfire was the police.

Again, I live in a country where we have maybe one attack every few years that can be connected to middle-eastern terrorist organizations. So to us, 3 in a year is pretty frequent.

Ah, I see.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right on queue - ISLAM A GUD BOI, PRAY FOR LONDON (insert translucent flag overlay).

hate them ''prey for'' shit people put up on facebook bloody lemmings the lot of them :)

Please get your political narratives out of here.

islam is the problem , ISIS are simply following/applying the quaran/muahamad teachings to the real world
that's what the islamic state is all about

Yeah, sure. I'd love to destroy this argument if you're willing to debate me in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played