• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

London Terror attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

barronwaffles

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
He's saying that the reason wasn't hatred towards the jews, but rather their dissatisfaction with croatian rule.

Why does each reason need to exist in a vacuum? The sentiments expressed by Amin al-Husseini during his meeting with Hitler - while nothing like what Netanyahu tried to convey - were not unique in the Islamic world at the time. Hell, they weren't even unique outside of the Islamic world.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
He's saying that the reason wasn't hatred towards the jews, but rather their dissatisfaction with croatian rule.
"While it achieved successes and proved itself competent in counter-insurgency operations against the Partisans in eastern Bosnia,[123]the division earned a reputation for brutality and savagery, not only during combat operations,[31] but also through atrocities committed against Serb[124][125] and Jewish civilians"
source: same as above

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
We believe there is no God because we don't see proof to rationally get to that conclusion. God is superfluous to understanding reality/the universe, and thus most likely doesn't exist until it gives us proof of it.
This life is a test for the hereafter every thing depends on your actions. You can understand about the free will down below.

According to teachings of Islam, God (Allah in Arabic) has given humans free will to make choices in their lives but only God has foreknowledge of our destiny, and He has total control over it.

Predestination: An Islamic Perspective
To understand the Islamic perspective on destiny and free will, we first need to know a few basic facts which form the foundation of faith for Muslims:

1- God is the Only Sustainer of the whole universe and He is the Most Merciful. The Quran begins with, “Praise belongs to God, Lord of the Worlds, the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy…” (1:1-2)

2- God has created humans in the finest state. God mentions in the Quran: “We have certainly created man in the best of stature.” (95:4)

3- The primary objective of human life is to worship God. “And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Quran, 51:56). It must be noted that the Islamic concept of worship encompasses all human endeavors that are pursued for just ends, and in accordance with God’s commandments.

4- Our life is a test and we’ll be judged for our actions in the hereafter. God says in the Quran, “Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power; He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.” (67:1-2).

5- He’s All Wise, and He tests us according to our strength. The Quran cites: “God does not burden any soul with more than it can bear: each gains whatever good it has done, and suffers its bad.” (2:286)

6- God is Omniscient and Omnipresent – i.e., he is fully aware of His creation and is always present. He is also All Powerful, so whatever He decrees takes place, and whatever He does not will does not happen. God – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (2:255)

In other words, humans are God’s best creation who have a special purpose in life, i.e., to worship Him. Islam teaches that in order for us to freely perform in the test of life, He has given us free will to lead our lives as we wish, but the outcome of each of our actions is governed by the will of God. If God does not will for something to take place, it will not happen no matter how hard we try. And if He wills for something to occur, it will transpire no matter what we do to stop it.

One may say then, “What’s the use of striving in this life if we will get what is already decreed by God?” This seems logical, but it is, of course, a misconception. In fact, Islam places great emphasis on making efforts towards a desired end. In the Quran, God says, “And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives And that his effort is going to be seen – Then he will be recompensed for it with the fullest recompense And that to your Lord is the finality”(53:39-42).

Again, making an effort is part of the power we have in the form of free will – if we waste it away with a complacent attitude, then we’re being ungrateful for the blessing we have. We must do everything within our power to optimize our lives – at the same time, we must recognize that God’s power and domain are far greater. He is not thinking only about us, but for the entire humanity, the whole world, nay, the universe itself! He is the One who, through destiny, balances the lives of humans, animals, plants, while at the same time harmonizing planets and other celestial bodies.

Many people protest that if God controls everything, why does He allow massacres of innocent people, torture, disease and the worst forms of evil to exist? Indeed, Islam does not ascribe evil to God. God allows tragedy and misery to take place in this world for reasons which often escape humans; it could be a test for those people, a form of purification, or warning for the rest of us to rehabilitate our lives. The Ultimate Truth is known only to God and our conviction is that God is Just and Good, even in those matters where we do not understand His Will. The Quran gives us a glimpse of this in the interaction between Moses and a learned man in Chapter 18, verses 60 through 82. (See it here.)

In addition, God has ordained accountability for humans on the Day of Judgment, when He will reward us for obeying Him and acting righteously in this world or punish us for transgressing His limits and living a whimsical existence. This further proves the importance of free will in our lives. God will judge us according to the choices we make in this life, not based on the destiny He has decreed for us. The Quran confirms this as: “Whoever does righteousness – it is for his [own] soul; and whoever does evil [does so] against it. And your Lord is not ever unjust to [His] servants.” (41:46).

The Impact of Belief in Divine Destiny
Truly, when we accept the Divine Destiny we lead a more satisfying and productive life. When we don’t get what we wish or strive for, our belief in divine destiny prevents us from becoming despondent or frustrated. We accept the tragedy as a test from God and submit to His will with patience and dignity.

And if our plans work successfully or something good happens to us, belief in divine destiny will prevent us from becoming too boastful or arrogant. Many successful people feel that their wealth and status are because they are smarter, wiser, stronger, or just more deserving of success than others. But the truth is, they may have made certain choices, it is God who made those choices work out well for them.

God says in the Quran, “No misfortune can happen, either in the earth or in yourselves, that was not set down in writing before We brought it into being––that is easy for God–– so you need not grieve for what you miss or gloat over what you gain. God does not love the conceited, the boastful” (57:22-24). This mindset helps us live a fulfilling and happy life. We become more thankful and learn to give empowering meanings to our experiences, whether good or bad.

The belief in divine destiny is also a great source of courage. When we know that no calamity or harm can touch us without the will of God and the time of our death is prefixed, we lead a righteous and valiant life. Quran mentions:

“Say, ‘Only what God has decreed will happen to us. He is our Master: let the believers put their trust in God.’” (9:51)

“Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction…” (4:78)

In conclusion, Destiny is one of the articles of faith in Islam. It teaches Muslims to make the most out of their resources and leave the results to God.

Actually our "complex design" has been proven by science and there is sound proof to explain it. tl;dr we are this way because our genes were the fittest to survival and they were selected among random mutations in millions of years.
The universe has been explained up to the point of its inception, we can't go "back" because time itself started at that point and there is no "back". Finding a reason for the universe existing is a human concept, there might very well NOT be a reason at all.
I said how it came to existence from nothing. I didn't said explain our complex design. Science is based on theories not facts. Quran gives facts like how someone 1400years ago in a dessert came to know all that things which you came to know through technology. How did information about big bang n stuff written there. Is it not from the creator? Tell me if you get an instrument which no one in the world knows about. Tell me who is the first person to tell you the mechanism of that instrument? Isn't it the creator the maker the inventor the producer? Same way Quran is an instruction for our life. It has scientific proof. It has signs. It has every information like what is Good FOR US & what is Bad for us. You say we can't go back time to find out before time. If you don't know what is before time. Then how can you say there is no God? You have no evidence to proof God doesn't exist.

That doesn't fly. There are countless religions in the world, and you need to strictly conform to rules in *all of your life* in the hope that your own religion is the correct one. If you are wrong (which is statistically very likely) then you didn't follow the correct rules and you will be punished anyway. If there is no God (which, disregarding faith and only using reason is the most likely outcome) you had a worse/more limited life for no reason.
About "not do or use anything that is bad for you & be good to parents": you don't need a religion to tell you this. If you feel affection towards your parents (as they're good people) you won't feel a need to be bad towards them. If they are bad people, then you have no obligation to respect them. You didn't choose to be born.
I said every other religion they believe God as rocks, bones & humans. Only Jews & Muslims believe in one true Creator who made everything. We don't worship his creation.

Tell me this If there is God after you die. Who have more risks, You or Me? I lived my life peaceful here by following the rules & believed in God. There is nothing bad by believing in God. Even if there is no God I win both sides. If you who don't follow God's guidance you'll go drinking alcohol, eating pork n stuff which are poison for human body. You life kinda be bad in this life & if there is a God. Then I can say nothing it's upto God. This is kinda like I win, win & you lose & lose both sides.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean with the truth lies in the middle. I'm asking you: Does Islam has sth to do with the terror attacks we see all around the world or not? There is no middle to this question. He says no, I say yes. And I gave two arguments (the belief in the afterlife-reward and the fact that poor Non-Muslims don't blow themselves up on a weekly basis).
"Islam is a factor in modern terrorism" is the middle ground, but that's not the argument you appear to be making. The case you seem to be attempting to make is that Islam is an inherently violent religion that fosters terrorism, which, from what I can see, it simply isn't. At the very least, it's no less violent than any other of the Abrahamic/Hindu based religions, which I also personally have nothing against until they are used to push a personal agenda or used by an individual to harm another

Reactions: Aurora Wright

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This life is a test for the hereafter every thing depends on your actions. You can understand about the free will down below.

According to teachings of Islam, God (Allah in Arabic) has given humans free will to make choices in their lives but only God has foreknowledge of our destiny, and He has total control over it.

Predestination: An Islamic Perspective
To understand the Islamic perspective on destiny and free will, we first need to know a few basic facts which form the foundation of faith for Muslims:

1- God is the Only Sustainer of the whole universe and He is the Most Merciful. The Quran begins with, “Praise belongs to God, Lord of the Worlds, the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy…” (1:1-2)

2- God has created humans in the finest state. God mentions in the Quran: “We have certainly created man in the best of stature.” (95:4)

3- The primary objective of human life is to worship God. “And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Quran, 51:56). It must be noted that the Islamic concept of worship encompasses all human endeavors that are pursued for just ends, and in accordance with God’s commandments.

4- Our life is a test and we’ll be judged for our actions in the hereafter. God says in the Quran, “Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power; He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.” (67:1-2).

5- He’s All Wise, and He tests us according to our strength. The Quran cites: “God does not burden any soul with more than it can bear: each gains whatever good it has done, and suffers its bad.” (2:286)

6- God is Omniscient and Omnipresent – i.e., he is fully aware of His creation and is always present. He is also All Powerful, so whatever He decrees takes place, and whatever He does not will does not happen. God – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (2:255)

In other words, humans are God’s best creation who have a special purpose in life, i.e., to worship Him. Islam teaches that in order for us to freely perform in the test of life, He has given us free will to lead our lives as we wish, but the outcome of each of our actions is governed by the will of God. If God does not will for something to take place, it will not happen no matter how hard we try. And if He wills for something to occur, it will transpire no matter what we do to stop it.

One may say then, “What’s the use of striving in this life if we will get what is already decreed by God?” This seems logical, but it is, of course, a misconception. In fact, Islam places great emphasis on making efforts towards a desired end. In the Quran, God says, “And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives And that his effort is going to be seen – Then he will be recompensed for it with the fullest recompense And that to your Lord is the finality”(53:39-42).

Again, making an effort is part of the power we have in the form of free will – if we waste it away with a complacent attitude, then we’re being ungrateful for the blessing we have. We must do everything within our power to optimize our lives – at the same time, we must recognize that God’s power and domain are far greater. He is not thinking only about us, but for the entire humanity, the whole world, nay, the universe itself! He is the One who, through destiny, balances the lives of humans, animals, plants, while at the same time harmonizing planets and other celestial bodies.

Many people protest that if God controls everything, why does He allow massacres of innocent people, torture, disease and the worst forms of evil to exist? Indeed, Islam does not ascribe evil to God. God allows tragedy and misery to take place in this world for reasons which often escape humans; it could be a test for those people, a form of purification, or warning for the rest of us to rehabilitate our lives. The Ultimate Truth is known only to God and our conviction is that God is Just and Good, even in those matters where we do not understand His Will. The Quran gives us a glimpse of this in the interaction between Moses and a learned man in Chapter 18, verses 60 through 82. (See it here.)

In addition, God has ordained accountability for humans on the Day of Judgment, when He will reward us for obeying Him and acting righteously in this world or punish us for transgressing His limits and living a whimsical existence. This further proves the importance of free will in our lives. God will judge us according to the choices we make in this life, not based on the destiny He has decreed for us. The Quran confirms this as: “Whoever does righteousness – it is for his [own] soul; and whoever does evil [does so] against it. And your Lord is not ever unjust to [His] servants.” (41:46).
The Impact of Belief in Divine Destiny
Truly, when we accept the Divine Destiny we lead a more satisfying and productive life. When we don’t get what we wish or strive for, our belief in divine destiny prevents us from becoming despondent or frustrated. We accept the tragedy as a test from God and submit to His will with patience and dignity.

And if our plans work successfully or something good happens to us, belief in divine destiny will prevent us from becoming too boastful or arrogant. Many successful people feel that their wealth and status are because they are smarter, wiser, stronger, or just more deserving of success than others. But the truth is, they may have made certain choices, it is God who made those choices work out well for them.

God says in the Quran, “No misfortune can happen, either in the earth or in yourselves, that was not set down in writing before We brought it into being––that is easy for God–– so you need not grieve for what you miss or gloat over what you gain. God does not love the conceited, the boastful” (57:22-24). This mindset helps us live a fulfilling and happy life. We become more thankful and learn to give empowering meanings to our experiences, whether good or bad.

The belief in divine destiny is also a great source of courage. When we know that no calamity or harm can touch us without the will of God and the time of our death is prefixed, we lead a righteous and valiant life. Quran mentions:

“Say, ‘Only what God has decreed will happen to us. He is our Master: let the believers put their trust in God.’” (9:51)

“Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction…” (4:78)

In conclusion, Destiny is one of the articles of faith in Islam. It teaches Muslims to make the most out of their resources and leave the results to God
So God is like a The Sims player who makes people with certain predispostitions (both genetical and environmental) not to follow his own rules (take a psychopath: they are way more likely of committing "evil" than anyone else. Alcoholism also has genetic factors; atheism probably depends strongly on the environment at least) just to "test them" and then punish them. Doesn't seem like someone I'd be glad to worship, to be honest.
I said how it came to existence from nothing. I didn't said explain our complex design. Science is based on theories not facts. Quran gives facts like how someone 1400years ago in a dessert came to know all that things which you came to know through technology. How did information about big bang n stuff written there. Is it not from the creator? Tell me if you get an instrument which no one in the world knows about. Tell me who is the first person to tell you the mechanism of that instrument? Isn't it the creator the maker the inventor the producer? Same way Quran is an instruction for our life. It has scientific proof. It has signs. It has every information like what is Good FOR US & what is Bad for us. You say we can't go back time to find out before time. If you don't know what is before time. Then how can you say there is no God? You have no evidence to proof God doesn't exist.
Any evidence the Quran talks about the Big Bang? And it'd need to be pretty specific, some vague and interpreted line doesn't cut it.
Again, you need to prove God exists scientifically, I'm not the one who needs to disprove it.
I said every other religion they believe God as rocks, bones & humans. Only Jews & Muslims believe in one true Creator who made everything. We don't worship his creation. Tell me this If there is God after you die. Who have more risks, You or Me? I lived my life peaceful here by following the rules & believed in God. There is nothing bad by believing in God. Even if there is no God I win both sides. If you who don't follow God's guidance you'll go drinking alcohol, eating pork n stuff which are poison for human body. You life kinda be bad in this life & if there is a God. Then I can say nothing it's upto God. This is kinda like I win, win & you lose & lose both sides.
All religions have "rules" imposed from God. Christians as an example don't need to avoid eating pork. As a muslim, you're not following Jewish or Christian rules; so if Christians are right you will be punished. And as there are countless religions, assuming a god exists the chances of being wrong are very high.
Also, if a God like the one you describe exists, I'd rather go to hell with countless other people I enjoy, than worship him.

Reactions: TuxSH

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
"Islam is a factor in modern terrorism" is the middle ground, but that's not the argument you appear to be making.
That's exactly the argument I'm making. It's not the middle ground.
Razar, politicians, and Muslim apologists argue that Islam has no role in terrorism. That true Islam is so wonderful and those evil terrorists just use Islam as an excuse (to blow themselves up? uurrr okaay...).
I say (for the third time) that Islamic belief about paradise and how to get there + social problems are the cause for terrorism.

The case you seem to be attempting to make is that Islam is an inherently violent religion that fosters terrorism, which, from what I can see, it simply isn't. At the very least, it's no less violent than any other of the Abrahamic/Hindu based religions, which I also personally have nothing against until they are used to push a personal agenda or used by an individual to harm another
All monotheistic religions are inherently violent as they exclude people from other religions.
Islam is special in a way though. It was born with political power (from the time of Medina: beginning of Islamic time reckoning) and therefore has a spiritual and political dimension. Christianity never had a political dimension until the 4th century, therefore reforms can always cleanse it from being political. Judaism once had a political dimension but lost it since the loss of the temple. You could argue though that Zionism is its replacement.

I don't mind the spiritual dimension of any religion but - as you say - if it is imposed on me, there is a problem (same for Christianity etc).

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's exactly the argument I'm making. It's not the middle ground.
Razar, politicians, and Muslim apologists argue that Islam has no role in terrorism. That true Islam is so wonderful and those evil terrorists just use Islam as an excuse (to blow themselves up? uurrr okaay...).
I say (for the third time) that Islamic belief about paradise and how to get there + social problems are the cause for terrorism.

All monotheistic religions are inherently violent as they exclude people from other religions.
Islam is special in a way though. It was born with political power (from the time of Medina: beginning of Islamic time reckoning) and therefore has a spiritual and political dimension. Christianity never had a political dimension until the 4th century, therefore reforms can always cleanse it from being political. Judaism once had a political dimension but lost it since the loss of the temple. You could argue though that Zionism is its replacement.

I don't mind the spiritual dimension of any religion but - as you say - if it is imposed on me, there is a problem (same for Christianity etc).
You say Christianity had no political impact and yet Jesus was executed because the Jewish leaders (remember that religion == government to them) feared he would overthrow their rule

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The people who want to pretend there isn't a clear and present danger from Islam are liberal platitude seeking children who believe in things like hate facts, statistics don't count if they demonstate any kind of cultural skew. They believe "equality" means everyone gets a participation trophy and no group can be more violent, successful, or better at something than another group.

The fact is Muslims are far more violent than Buddhists and some cultures are better than others. People are capable of belonging to a shitty ideology and promoting shitty values and those who don't are better than they are. Deal with it, and no participation Trophys for groups routinely photographed holding human heads or throwing gays off roof tops as a daily occurrence.

Totalinsanity for example believes men and women should have to comepete against each other in sports and Muslims are as peaceful as everyone else, this is a simple basic rejection of reality and science for the sake of forced imaginary equality.

barronwaffles

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
You say Christianity had no political impact and yet Jesus was executed because the Jewish leaders (remember that religion == government to them) feared he would overthrow their rule

That essentially reads as a group with zero political agency being suppressed by those with almost exclusive access to the political class.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
So God is like a The Sims player who makes people with certain predispostitions (both genetical and environmental) not to follow his own rules (take a psychopath: they are way more likely of committing "evil" than anyone else. Alcoholism also has genetic factors; atheism probably depends strongly on the environment at least) just to "test them" and then punish them. Doesn't seem like someone I'd be glad to worship, to be honest.
It depends on you whether you chose God or not. It depends on you whether you chose eternal happiness or eternal misery. There is reward also not just Hell. People who did wrong (ISIS, Hitler, Bush etc) will be punished. They had will they chose to do bad & they ignored the guidance of God.

Any evidence the Quran talks about the Big Bang? And it'd need to be pretty specific, some vague and interpreted line doesn't cut it.

Quran Chapter 21 Verse 30 (Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?)

Quran Chapter 51 Verse 47 ("And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it.")

All religions have "rules" imposed from God. Christians as an example don't need to avoid eating pork. As a muslim, you're not following Jewish or Christian rules; so if Christians are right you will be punished. And as there are countless religions, assuming a god exists the chances of being wrong are very high.
Also, if a God like the one you describe exists, I'd rather go to hell with countless other people I enjoy, than worship him.
Even in Bible & Torah it is said don't eat pork, Don't drink alcohol. As I mentioned before Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) was the last & final messenger & Quran is final revelation.

These are some of the Prophets (Peace Be Upon Them All) which are mentioned by name in Quran.
Harun (Aaron)
Ibrahim (Abraham)
Aadam (Adam)
Da'ud (David)
Ilias (Elijah)
Alyasa (Elisha)
Idris (Enoch)
Dhul-kifi (Ezekiel)
Hud (Eber)
Is'haq (Isaac)
Isma'il (Ishmael)
Yaqub (Jacob)
Isa (Jesus)
Ayyub (Job)
Yahya (John the Baptist)
Yusuf (Joseph)
Younis (Johah)
Lut (Lot)
Nuh (Noah)
Muhammad
Musa (Moses)
Saleh (Salah)
Sulaiman (Solomon)
Zakariyyah (Zechariah)

All of these came & gave one message. God is one & only & worship him alone. People now a day believe Jesus was God. While jesus never claimed to be God in Bible. Nor did he said worship me. He said our lord is one & worship him.

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That essentially reads as a group with zero political agency being suppressed by those with almost exclusive access to the political class.
I mean, yeah, it basically was. But the people wanted to crown him as King (palm Sunday) and he had gathered a huge cult following, all while cleverly non-answering politically charged questions by the Pharisees in a way that they could never quite pin him for blasphemy

It's kind of fascinating stuff if you ever read up on the legal opposition to Jesus

barronwaffles

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I mean, yeah, it basically was. But the people wanted to crown him as King (palm Sunday) and he had gathered a huge cult following, all while cleverly non-answering politically charged questions by the Pharisees in a way that they could never quite pin him for blasphemy

It's kind of fascinating stuff if you ever read up on the legal opposition to Jesus

It's incredibly interesting - but I'd need to agree with @UltraDolphinRevolution that there wasn't any *real* political agency/motivation inside the Christian sect largely until the Edict of Milan.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's incredibly interesting - but I'd need to agree with @UltraDolphinRevolution that there wasn't any *real* political agency/motivation inside the Christian sect largely until the Edict of Milan.
I will agree that there wasn't the same political element there is in Islam with Christianity, yes. Although it is there, and it was a factor :P

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL! just look at your profile pic like how cute is that? The only person showing violence is you.

There is nothing violent about my avatar and if you change my words again as a quotation I will make an exception for my rule of not reporting people.

Feel free to do it satirically in a manner that is obviously mockery, but don't quote my shit to make it look like I said something I didn't.

Haider there is practicing Taqiyya on the forums.

Last edited by jimbo13,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: no, but fucking cockroaches