• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

London Terror attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I would just give up guys, he is blatently ignoring anything he doesn't have the answer to or doesn't want to answer and hides behind copy and pasting tons of pointless crap

Random Bible Verse1
Psalm 50:14-15
14 “Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, [1]
and perform your vows to the Most High,
15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”

Random Bible Verse1
Numbers 23:19
19 God is not man, that he should lie,
or a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Has he said, and will he not do it?
Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

Random Bible Verse1
John 14:16-17
16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, [1] to be with you forever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

Footnotes
[1] 14:16 Or Advocate, or Counselor; also 14:26; 15:26; 16:7

I hope that answers all your questions :rolleyes:, this thread is going nowhere at all, I'm sure the debate isn't going to convince anyone here of anything or get any new answers, its all just the same BS over and over

Last edited by gamesquest1,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would just give up guys, he is blatently ignoring anything he doesn't have the answer to or doesn't want to answer and hides behind copy and pasting tons of pointless crap

Random Bible Verse1
Psalm 50:14-15
14 “Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, [1]
and perform your vows to the Most High,
15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”

Random Bible Verse1
Numbers 23:19
19 God is not man, that he should lie,
or a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Has he said, and will he not do it?
Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

Random Bible Verse1
John 14:16-17
16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, [1] to be with you forever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

Footnotes
[1] 14:16 Or Advocate, or Counselor; also 14:26; 15:26; 16:7

I hope that answers all your questions :rolleyes:, this thread is going nowhere at all, I'm sure the debate isn't going to convince anyone here of anything or get any new answers, its all just the same BS over and over
LOL, you still have to go for twenty more pages of random copy pasta to get even near to his level of annoyance.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
You say Christianity had no political impact and yet Jesus was executed because the Jewish leaders (remember that religion == government to them) feared he would overthrow their rule
I said Christianity didn't have political POWER. And if Jesus had political power, he wouldn't have been killed. Of course Christians say Jesus could have send armies Angels to protect him but let's stay historical. Now once Christians did have political power, they prosecuted people who had other beliefs - in an instant basically.

Here's a scary thought: In the Tora the Jews slaughter the Canaanites, take their land and are proud of it because God told them so. And they were bad people. History is written by the winner.
Imagine World War 3 -> any side "wins" (survives) a nuclear war and religiously justifies it over time (if civilization reemerges on the planet).
(I am aware that the stories in the Tora are not historically accurate)

Oh but it was self-defense. Whether it was or not doesn't matter, we just have to reassure ourselves that "we" are the good guys. The Hitler-cult in the 1940s almost had religious connotations. I'm sure if the Germans had won WW2, there would be a religion by now (Hitler as the new Moses/Muhammad). And the killing of the Jews would have been morally good. Only difference: We know for sure Hitler existed and was pretty much the way he is seen/heard in video, audio, text and pictures from that time.

Why didn't God wait till the emergence of video cameras when he decided to stop sending prophets? At least then we would not have to play guessing games. LOL

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I said Christianity didn't have political POWER.

The Hitler-cult in the 1940s almost had religious connotations. I'm sure if the Germans had won WW2, there would be a religion by now (Hitler as the new Me).

Why didn't God wait till the emergence of video cameras when he decided to stop sending prophets? At least then we would not have to play guessing games. LOL
So you are a uneducated Christian thats why you hate Muslims that much?

Quran Chapter 3 verse 64 (Say: "O People of the Book! (Christian, Jews etc.) come to common terms as between us and you)

Hitler had a Christian faith by the way. I have to say this because you are twisting things & making it sound like he was Muslim. Because he had idea of joining with Muslims doesn't prove you statement right. Please educate yourself & stop this foolishness of yours. The only Hitler here is you. You show the true form of hitler like he had hate for jews. The same hate you have for Muslims. You are twisting history to make Muslims look bad. No muslim troops joined Hitler. That video of 20 nazis praying doesn't prove anything.

Your answer is given already look at my comments. Don't be arrogant & ignorant. Look at my comments & you'll know why God stopped sending Prophets. I think I already told you about it. I don't know why you're repeating the same thing again.

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
So you're going to deny history.
What history a youtube video of 20 nazi praying? WTF do you even have a brain?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By 20 nazi praying makes Hitler a Muslim? What kind of dumb logic is this? Is this your scientific theory? :rofl2:

barronwaffles

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
You're a 10/10 example of indoctrination.

amou2K2.jpg

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
So you are a uneducated Christian thats why you hate Muslims that much?
I didn't say I'm a Christian. Unlike you my posts try to be objective. I talk about what Christians, Muslims etc believe and about history. Did I quote thousands of Bible passages to make "Dawah"? You don't even realize that everyone is laughing at you. My religious beliefs are a private matter. I'm a human first. I know, it's difficult to understand for you.

Quran Chapter 3 verse 64 (Say: "O People of the Book! (Christian, Jews etc.) come to common terms as between us and you)

Here we go again.
Let me educate you. This verse came from a time of Muhammad's life (according to Islamic history) when he was anti Polytheist but not yet anti Jewish and anti Christian. He was still hoping they would accept him as a prophet. The Jews did not (and we know how it ended for them) and later the Christians were enemies too.
It's fascinating how an alleged eternal book in heaven changes according to the life circumstances of a man. LOL

You'd have to be brain-dead to not see how the Quran is of human origin (so is the Bible of course). Muhammad's imaginary buddy Allah wants him to marry his adopted son's wife, he wants him - and only him - to have an unlimited number of wives. He doesn't want anyone to marry Muhammad's wives after his death and so on.
When I first read the Quran I had the impression that Muhammad was actually a troll trying to make fun of his followers (seeing how far he could go). Aisha, the mother of the faithful, summed it up nicely: "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires." (Sahih Bukhari 6:60:311)

One of the best examples of this is Sura 33:53. Best of comedy. Everyone should really read this verse.

Hitler had a Christian faith by the way.
He was a nominal Christian. But just like millions of Christians and Muslims he didn't REALLY believe. He even despised Christianity for its weakness (you can look up many quotes by him). If you really believe in Jesus the way the Bibles teaches, you'd have to leave family and fortune behind and go around living the life of a poor missionary. That was the example set by Jesus, his disciples (and Paul). Who does that nowadays? Only radical Christians running around somewhere in Africa. And who lives like Muhammad and his companions (i.e. the Salafi, the first generation of Muslims) today? ISIS! (including beheading, having sex slaves which the Quran calles "what your right hand possesses")

Muhammad condemns you for not fighting or wanting to fight Jihad. https://muflihun.com/muslim/20/4696
And I doubt he meant keyboard warriors. LOL

Look at my comments & you'll know why God stopped sending Prophets.
The reason God stopped "sending prophets" is simple. With modern technology every prophet can be exposed. That's why Joseph Smith (Mormonism) was basically the last one.

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You don't even realize that everyone is laughing at you.

My religious business is a private matter. I'm an animal first. It's difficult to stay positive.

So? Do I give a flying F? I'm just here to clear things up. Why should I let your lies & hate to be spread? Only potty headed people laugh & agree with you. There are some open minded people here as well & I really love there support.

Also I have corrected your words.

He was a nominal Christian. But just like millions of Christians and Muslims he didn't REALLY believe.
He even despised Christianity for its weakness (you can look up many quotes by him). If you really believe in Jesus the way the Bibles teaches, you'd have to leave family and fortune behind and go around living the life of a poor missionary.
So according to you he was an atheist who killed millions of jews? If he despised Christianity weaker what it has to do with Muslims? I think you have a nut inside your brain that's why you have these illogical reasons.

I believe what is common from Bible & Quran. You know Bible is corrupted many people have wrote there own words in there.

Like this story that I don't believe Jesus would have called a women Dog.

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to Him and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” 27 “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

The reason God stopped "sending prophets" is simple. With modern technology every prophet can be exposed.
LOL! Oh so you made a tech that exposes a Prophet? What is that tech called BT or BM (Butt Thoughts OR Butt Mind)?

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Well actually. I'm a prophet. The last one, mind you. Yesterday while you were sleeping I split the moon in two. And a while ago I went to heaven on a flying donkey. I talked to Muhammad and he said you should listen to God and his messenger, i.e. me.
God wants me to marry some of your female relatives, even if they are married. Do you happen to have a 9 year old daughter or niece? God told me so, so you better comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1