Not open for further replies.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
JDandy said:
Wait wait wait... So there's this guy called VISHI SO FISHI, who is fifteen, who is making a "game" with his "team", the "game" being NEW SUPER MARIO BROS 2, and there are actually people who take this seriously and encourage him?
rolleyes.gif

Are people still cheer for him when he does not deliver on the whole "demo in a week" thing?
LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
Double the lol when I saw psycoblaster post in this thread. Oh, and when that guy called him his "enemy" (gosh gee, psycoblaster is my INTERNET ENEMY, GRRR! But you sure are samrt psycoblaster, you should join our RADIOACTIVE TEAAAAM, even tho you're our ENEMY!1) the amount of lulz doubled.

And oh my god when the DSGM people came, all professional with their "secret forums" and their trying to protect the honor of their fine "product".
I don't know whether my blood pressure skyrocketed or I laughed my ass off (both).

1) Making a New Super Mario Bros 2 is a stupid idea. You can't do it better than nintendo (no, quiet down, you can not) no matter how cool your mom thinks you are for being able to surf the interwebs.
2) People who expect a homebrew called New Super Mario Bros 2 to be anything resembling something good are horrible, and should feel ashamed
3) All you guys pretending to support this project (pretending, because you know it's without a future, but you want the funny thread to live forever); 10/10
4) Do's and don'ts;
Do's;
- Learn code (this first, or don't even bother)(this first means that you need to know code BEFORE you start any serious 'brew)(yes, YOU. Nobody wants to make your shitty game for you.)
- A team that can Get Shit Done (aka people who know what they're doing, and not "I am looking for a SOUND GATHERER"(what the fuck, son. A SOUND GATHERER. Hearken, all ye brave lads! Who amongst ye will brave the webs to find the sounds of Plumberhood?))

Don'ts;
-Thinking you can make a game just because you started learning "code"
-Thinking you can make anything good (this is subjective of course, but let's have the reader assume that I think all homebrew games are horrid, for the sake of argument)
-Being illiterate (and I quote; "Na u can set it up for using palib etc,(given in the Palib Wiki), and i might use Vham too, and i will get a "Free Version that lasts for ever" if u know waht i mean..")
Shit man, Palib, THAT IS SOME SERIOUS PROGRAMMER SHIT RIGHT THERE, AND OH EM GEE WHERE DO I GET MY HANDS ON A "Free Version that lasts for ever and ever and ever" of Vham?!
All right, so that's not so much being illiterate as being-15-years-old-and-seeing-the-world-through-your-sugar-high.

I've got to cut this short, I feel twenty new ulcers burning through my stomach.
(daaaamn, why do I feel like this is some sort of forum-wide in-joke (read: circle-trolling perfection) that I just don't get?)

Edit;
Oh man I just read the first 20 pages. This shit is hilarious. Someone should nominate this thread for something (may I suggest "the saddest thing"?).
Did you guys read about that one part, where that one kid got angry at the other kid's idea for a story? He seriously said; "yeah his story is not so good, he is just going to have bowser kidnap peach again"
Only mario game in which bowser did not "just" kidnap peach were the Mario&Luigi games. (GUYS! WE NEED AN EPIC STORY FOR OUR MARIO GAME! bowser kidnaps peach? GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE AT LEAST 20 JEWISH REFERENCES! AND NO SEPIROTH!)

QUOTE(Seven @ Oct 14 2008, 12:21 AM) Well, that pretty much summed up my reaction to the thread and more. Show's over. Good night people.
Same here!
I hate how he takes this seriously!

OMG l13k wtf??

MODS!
MOVE THIS TO THE EDGE OF THE FORUMS!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Raika no need to say anything,like i am not,i am doing my best and i dont give a crap if any2 beleived in me or not, i am doing this for fund and its my hobby, i am going to do my best and i dont cre if its going to be better then Aeiro ,Eldude,James and the other guys.....

So pls end this here guys.i dont care if u hate me or not, ur just bunch of people on the internet who i dont even know..lol...and i will ask JPH to close this topic...and i will release the DEMO soon on the Scene News,thanks..

Dont worry raika let these guys say waht they want,its not efecting me and shldnt efeectu,these are bunch of geeks from the internet..lol
smile.gif

These guys have toom uch time on there hands,that is why they write such big relplies,and i dont ,as i am not a computer geek,i am learinging c++ from yesterday and i think i have sorte out that scrooling problem with ffixed point mathz!
learn to spell.
We're not geeks, just people who look at this topic, and your profile (any posts too)
and laugh at how hillarous it is.
You failed at graphics, you failed at homebrews.
ITS C, THAT YOU NEED TO LEARN, C++ IS JUST A POINTLESS WAY!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
To be frank I'm not going to read through 40+ pages of this thread but it seems abit "off" to me from what I've seen, so until I'm proven otherwise I'll move it to EOF.

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This got moved to the EOF after 47 pages of POST THE DEMO. WHERE IS THE DEMO. and today i wll relese demo, ipr omise! *vanishes*?

Hilarious.

QUOTE said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

THANKS WHICHEVER MOD LISTENED TO ME!

Hint; it was dice.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JDandy said:
A team that can Get Shit Done (aka people who know what they're doing, and not "I am looking for a SOUND GATHERER"(what the fuck, son. A SOUND GATHERER. Hearken, all ye brave lads! Who amongst ye will brave the webs to find the sounds of Plumberhood?))
Dude, do you mind that I added this to my sig? It rivals my current Urza quote, would love to keep it in there.

Eldude

Trophies
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Show is over when i say its over...

Well after all my posts you are still asking for help from me. The thread has been moved off the face of the forums.

Its over.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This actually pwns o.o.

So we can now post random junk?

Well, I'm not going to say anything that could get me warned.

But I wanted to say to Vishi..

This is what happens when you leave out information about a project, and keep it enclosed until each end of a month.

Hiding updates from us people who support"ed" you? That's mature. And also loving. /sarcasm.

I feel pretty good about quitting the team. That just shows I would still be working for a loser and someone who makes people work their ass off to help you.

So I'm glad I quit. Unless I would still be making crap for you, and you wouldn't even use it.

I feel pretty bad for Rowanchap. He did all those menus and designs for you, yet you DIDN'T use his menu in the demo. But you used your rip-off one of mine.

Sounds to me this project was about stealing peoples ideas and just recreating them to be yours. That's why you "hired" team members, to steal their ideas since you couldn't come up with your own.

I'm pretty happy this project is dead, no more waiting 5-6 days for Vishi to respond once on this thread.

Hopefully someone else can pick up this project, hopefully an older experienced programmer, and not a 15 year old who has bad spelling.

EDIT: Or hell, I wish this project would NEVER continue. I would rather play a more legit game of New Super Mario Brothers 2 designed and published by Nintendo, than a stupid homebrew of it.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
playallday said:
Moving this EOF is really going to kill VISHI SO FISHI... I don't think we'll see a beta now, thanks a lot.
We you would have never seen a beta anyway Wait, its a modified demo, so you HAVE already got it. Your project sounds plausable though.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Antoligy said:
playallday said:
Moving this EOF is really going to kill VISHI SO FISHI... I don't think we'll see a beta now, thanks a lot.
We you would have never seen a beta anyway Wait, its a modified demo, so you HAVE already got it. Your project sounds plausable though.
Oops. I mean with a REAL game in it.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
playallday said:
Antoligy said:
playallday said:
Oops. I mean with a REAL game in it.
Ha ha.
are were you for, or against, this project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can imagine it would work fine