psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eldhand said:
Just can't understand why you guys are here in this topic if you think this is bullshit.

Well I'm here because I have nothing better to do
wtf.gif
if this topic is bullshit I don't understand why this topic is even in this thread.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
psycoblaster said:
agreed, this doesn't belong here. move it back when progress advances.
Fix'd

psycoblaster said:
eldhand said:
Just can't understand why you guys are here in this topic if you think this is bullshit.

Well I'm here because I have nothing better to do
wtf.gif

if this topic is bullshit I don't understand why this topic is even in this thread.
Eldhand, you're here cause you're grateful abouit the sig you got.
I'm here cause its against all that is good and holy, i.e. Nintendo, it's lawyers and Radioactive Force

QUOTE(rowanchap @ Oct 13 2008, 03:51 PM)
i think i may stop with this project vishi isnt giving people jobs and crap so yeah see ya
You just joined this project cause he said he'd do good, and put your name in the credits.

Vishi, you failed with graphics, failed with homebrews, start, or join, something that could work.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
alex said:
They made something in PALib faster than you make something in DSGameMaker.

Not sure where alex is getting his info?
I saw the palib logo on the game while the other one had DSGM on it. :S

VISHI, drop this project I say, and don't hand out the source code to make you seem all badass, no, you have nothing done. So I suggest you just drop it now.

DSGameMaker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dsgamemaker.com
XP
Country
This is being continued by Eldude, Mario264, BassAceGold, Aeiro, elf and I in the "Secret" part of the DSGM forums. Don't close the topic. We'll post updates as we go.

- James

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
James, eldude and their teams are really good... trust them they will make this game

psycoblaster said:
Raika said:
oh shut up of course since youre one of the "experts" who know how to make a "perfect" game, but vishi is already doing his best so stop putting him down, go home and play with your dsgamemaker WHO CARES we dont give a FUCK let vishi do his game and you do yours, and if youre not happy with vishi making this game then go troll and rant or show off somewhere else, dont forget that vishi has his own team supporting him and even if his team produces a lousier game compared to yours remember its not the game but its the feeling of achieving something great together that spurs the team on to make better games in future rather than being an expert and feeling no sense of achievement after making a good game!!!...... okay rant's over good luck vishi ignore unhelpful posts
wink2.gif
I'll break this quote down so i can state something per every line.

oh shut up of course since youre one of the "experts" who know how to make a "perfect" game,
He says he is also a noob at programming, and he was only learning during weekends. I can probably make a VERY simple platform game with BASIC, and just by calculating the coordinates correctly, a collision map would be easy with my noob knowledge. But visihi is using ds game maker, which is i'll say a GUI'ed version of palib, but if you can't get a platform game with ds game maker, then good luck with using PALIB.

but vishi is already doing his best so stop putting him down, go home and play with your dsgamemaker WHO CARES we dont give a FUCK let vishi do his game and you do yours,
doing his best? all he is doing is laying down and "promising a beta by next week" and delaying it, and all I see is graphics updated. That's something anybody can do by learning how to use DSgamemaker in a day. What you need is experience with coding, and you'll find out how simple it is to create a platform game.

and if youre not happy with vishi making this game then go troll and rant or show off somewhere else, dont forget that vishi has his own team supporting him and even if his team produces a lousier game compared to yours
He's not the only one not happy with vishi "making" this game. He has a team? Well all I see is the so called "programmer", and bunch of people making graphics. No progression with the programming but more progression with the graphics. I'll rather call this a graphics thread instead of a game creating thread.

remember its not the game but its the feeling of achieving something great together that spurs the team on to make better games in future
It's not the game, because there actually is no game. I understand your feelings of working together, and I kind of support it, because in my Ys DS translation team, we barely talk to each other, and it feels individual. But even though you have a team working together, you won't get a game as a result. Which is why you can't make better games in the future. Just having better graphics doesn't mean it will be a better game in the future.

rather than being an expert and feeling no sense of achievement after making a good game!!!......
nobody sees much achievement currently progressed in this game.

okay rant's over good luck vishi ignore unhelpful posts
Good luck making the game, even though I know it won't work.

before you start flaming at me, what you need to understand is that we that are posting here have at least a small experience in coding, and just by learning a new coding language for not even a month will let you create a platform game. What's so complicated about it?? not that much. why don't you go look at some ds game maker tutorials, and you'll figure out that it doesn't take THIS LONG to figure out how to make such a game.

So to sum up what I want to say,
Experiences > Opinions
Many people think programming is hard. So when they hear anything programming related, they automatically think it's hard.
Go try experimenting yourself, not trying to support a "programmer" that seems to be going nowhere.

even if you are my enemy, i have to say this "nice work there" lol
you should join our radioactive force...

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Raika no need to say anything,like i am not,i am doing my best and i dont give a crap if any2 beleived in me or not, i am doing this for fund and its my hobby, i am going to do my best and i dont cre if its going to be better then Aeiro ,Eldude,James and the other guys.....

So pls end this here guys.i dont care if u hate me or not, ur just bunch of people on the internet who i dont even know..lol...and i will ask JPH to close this topic...and i will release the DEMO soon on the Scene News,thanks..

Dont worry raika let these guys say waht they want,its not efecting me and shldnt efeectu,these are bunch of geeks from the internet..lol
smile.gif

These guys have toom uch time on there hands,that is why they write such big relplies,and i dont ,as i am not a computer geek,i am learinging c++ from yesterday and i think i have sorte out that scrooling problem with ffixed point mathz!

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Theu have full rights to make any game,but just go away from "MY" thread and make ur own in the "DSGAMEMAKER secret forum",well its not secret anymore cause we all know ur making the game in there,so pls go make it there ,and dont coment on this thread..

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkRey said:
James, eldude and their teams are really good... trust them they will make this game

psycoblaster said:
Raika said:
oh shut up of course since youre one of the "experts" who know how to make a "perfect" game, but vishi is already doing his best so stop putting him down, go home and play with your dsgamemaker WHO CARES we dont give a FUCK let vishi do his game and you do yours, and if youre not happy with vishi making this game then go troll and rant or show off somewhere else, dont forget that vishi has his own team supporting him and even if his team produces a lousier game compared to yours remember its not the game but its the feeling of achieving something great together that spurs the team on to make better games in future rather than being an expert and feeling no sense of achievement after making a good game!!!...... okay rant's over good luck vishi ignore unhelpful posts
wink2.gif
I'll break this quote down so i can state something per every line.

oh shut up of course since youre one of the "experts" who know how to make a "perfect" game,
He says he is also a noob at programming, and he was only learning during weekends. I can probably make a VERY simple platform game with BASIC, and just by calculating the coordinates correctly, a collision map would be easy with my noob knowledge. But visihi is using ds game maker, which is i'll say a GUI'ed version of palib, but if you can't get a platform game with ds game maker, then good luck with using PALIB.

but vishi is already doing his best so stop putting him down, go home and play with your dsgamemaker WHO CARES we dont give a FUCK let vishi do his game and you do yours,
doing his best? all he is doing is laying down and "promising a beta by next week" and delaying it, and all I see is graphics updated. That's something anybody can do by learning how to use DSgamemaker in a day. What you need is experience with coding, and you'll find out how simple it is to create a platform game.

and if youre not happy with vishi making this game then go troll and rant or show off somewhere else, dont forget that vishi has his own team supporting him and even if his team produces a lousier game compared to yours
He's not the only one not happy with vishi "making" this game. He has a team? Well all I see is the so called "programmer", and bunch of people making graphics. No progression with the programming but more progression with the graphics. I'll rather call this a graphics thread instead of a game creating thread.

remember its not the game but its the feeling of achieving something great together that spurs the team on to make better games in future
It's not the game, because there actually is no game. I understand your feelings of working together, and I kind of support it, because in my Ys DS translation team, we barely talk to each other, and it feels individual. But even though you have a team working together, you won't get a game as a result. Which is why you can't make better games in the future. Just having better graphics doesn't mean it will be a better game in the future.

rather than being an expert and feeling no sense of achievement after making a good game!!!......
nobody sees much achievement currently progressed in this game.

okay rant's over good luck vishi ignore unhelpful posts
Good luck making the game, even though I know it won't work.

before you start flaming at me, what you need to understand is that we that are posting here have at least a small experience in coding, and just by learning a new coding language for not even a month will let you create a platform game. What's so complicated about it?? not that much. why don't you go look at some ds game maker tutorials, and you'll figure out that it doesn't take THIS LONG to figure out how to make such a game.

So to sum up what I want to say,
Experiences > Opinions
Many people think programming is hard. So when they hear anything programming related, they automatically think it's hard.
Go try experimenting yourself, not trying to support a "programmer" that seems to be going nowhere.

even if you are my enemy, i have to say this "nice work there" lol
you should join our radioactive force...

we could use a guy like you in the radioactive force
you could be the radioactive mobster

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
DSGameMaker said:
This is being continued by Eldude, Mario264, BassAceGold, Aeiro, elf and I in the "Secret" part of the DSGM forums. Don't close the topic. We'll post updates as we go.

- James
You should make another thread (here) about it.

Also you don't need to sign your posts like that, this board has signatures enabled. They appear below your main post.
wink.gif

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wait wait wait... So there's this guy called VISHI SO FISHI, who is fifteen, who is making a "game" with his "team", the "game" being NEW SUPER MARIO BROS 2, and there are actually people who take this seriously and encourage him?
rolleyes.gif

Are people still cheer for him when he does not deliver on the whole "demo in a week" thing?
LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
Double the lol when I saw psycoblaster post in this thread. Oh, and when that guy called him his "enemy" (gosh gee, psycoblaster is my INTERNET ENEMY, GRRR! But you sure are samrt psycoblaster, you should join our RADIOACTIVE TEAAAAM, even tho you're our ENEMY!1) the amount of lulz doubled.

And oh my god when the DSGM people came, all professional with their "secret forums" and their trying to protect the honor of their fine "product".
I don't know whether my blood pressure skyrocketed or I laughed my ass off (both).

1) Making a New Super Mario Bros 2 is a stupid idea. You can't do it better than nintendo (no, quiet down, you can not) no matter how cool your mom thinks you are for being able to surf the interwebs.
2) People who expect a homebrew called New Super Mario Bros 2 to be anything resembling something good are horrible, and should feel ashamed
3) All you guys pretending to support this project (pretending, because you know it's without a future, but you want the funny thread to live forever); 10/10
4) Do's and don'ts;
Do's;
- Learn code (this first, or don't even bother)(this first means that you need to know code BEFORE you start any serious 'brew)(yes, YOU. Nobody wants to make your shitty game for you.)
- A team that can Get Shit Done (aka people who know what they're doing, and not "I am looking for a SOUND GATHERER"(what the fuck, son. A SOUND GATHERER. Hearken, all ye brave lads! Who amongst ye will brave the webs to find the sounds of Plumberhood?))

Don'ts;
-Thinking you can make a game just because you started learning "code"
-Thinking you can make anything good (this is subjective of course, but let's have the reader assume that I think all homebrew games are horrid, for the sake of argument)
-Being illiterate (and I quote; "Na u can set it up for using palib etc,(given in the Palib Wiki), and i might use Vham too, and i will get a "Free Version that lasts for ever" if u know waht i mean..")
Shit man, Palib, THAT IS SOME SERIOUS PROGRAMMER SHIT RIGHT THERE, AND OH EM GEE WHERE DO I GET MY HANDS ON A "Free Version that lasts for ever and ever and ever" of Vham?!
All right, so that's not so much being illiterate as being-15-years-old-and-seeing-the-world-through-your-sugar-high.

I've got to cut this short, I feel twenty new ulcers burning through my stomach.
(daaaamn, why do I feel like this is some sort of forum-wide in-joke (read: circle-trolling perfection) that I just don't get?)

Edit;
Oh man I just read the first 20 pages. This shit is hilarious. Someone should nominate this thread for something (may I suggest "the saddest thing"?).
Did you guys read about that one part, where that one kid got angry at the other kid's idea for a story? He seriously said; "yeah his story is not so good, he is just going to have bowser kidnap peach again"
Only mario game in which bowser did not "just" kidnap peach were the Mario&Luigi games. (GUYS! WE NEED AN EPIC STORY FOR OUR MARIO GAME! bowser kidnaps peach? GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE AT LEAST 20 JEWISH REFERENCES! AND NO SEPIROTH!)

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol, they still spend more time in the Forums then on the game, when this comes out (if it does) I will personally review this game, after the fact you did not change the name from mario and kept them looking alike I guess it will be reviewing against NSMB and SMW, this is the most UN-Orginal homebrew I think I have come across so far but yet it's taking to long and the actual main dude is worrying me with spelling, if he codes the way he spells this will be a long list of bugs and unreadable dialogue, VISHI I said pass the mantle on and yet you still going, maybe one day you'll listen, you can't one day know nothing about code then within a couple of months release a game, it take a lot of time to learn and tbh your time is on here slating people critising you. look at commercial games, some of them get slated to the ground but they don't moan they continue with what they are doing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it