Maneater launch trailer emerges early

Maneater, the open-water, action-RPG where you play as a shark is launching soon on Friday, May 22 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC via the Epic Games Store – and later this year for Nintendo Switch. To celebrate the game’s fin-ished state, Tripwire wanted to share an advanced copy of the Maneater launch trailer:

Maneater is launching on May 22 for $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99.

:arrow:Maneater Official Site

CactusMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i dont see this game getting any better results lol i bet it will be an average game at best.
The trailer seems interesting. Don´t know if eating humans stays interesting while reviewing the game. Maybe there is more than consuming humans to it. I´ll just wait for review. I like some psychopath games if they are discounted.

Danker301090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was this originally announced to come to the switch? i don't recall it as far as i can remember but could be wrong. If not Shadow drop announcement again.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Was this originally announced to come to the switch? i don't recall it as far as i can remember but could be wrong. If not Shadow drop announcement again.
no this is on switch amazon release for physical release for quite some time so yeah not a shadow announcement at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu