Homebrew Mastershoes Emu Forwarder Collection: 2nd Edition

Tij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the exit option "System Reboot" instead of "Return to Loader" that should solve your problem with Hugo-GX.

As for not64, i don't have one in the set, but i can put one together relatively quick using the same forwarder as wii64 (just a new dol and channel title & id). If you're interested i can put one together for ya, lemme know.
yeah, if you wouldn't mind that would be awesome, as some games run smoother in Not. Thanks

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having problems with the GenPlusGX forwarder on 3 or 4TB drives? It seems to work with 2TB drives or smaller.

EphGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Wii64 forwarder work properly? Last I read was that you had to use a "patched" emulator to work with any N64 emu for some reason.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great forwarders!
Only thing I can't find and looking for is the Openbor forwarder channel?

Unfortunately, OpenBOR seems to be one of the few apps i haven't gotten to work with a forwarder. I've tried compiling it with every source i have available, and best i can get it to do is load up, but code dump on exit, which is why i never put it out. But, i'll keep trying if something new becomes available.

Edit: ...and thanks mang :)

Reactions: edwin4649

Terrorine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how exactly will this work in conjuction with WiiFlow masterpiece installed? These are just the channels or is everything needed to emulate included? Sorry I'm new to this and I am just a bit confused

Xyr

Trophies
XP
Country
France
First thanks for your themed emulator forwarder collection: 2nd edition... they are great
Can you update colecovision and segasaturn forwaders please... the icons don't appear in wii menu/channel... there is a question mark instead thanks

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My Wii FREEZES when I change channels via plus button on the wii...Its only happening if I was in any channel and then change to one of yours heavy channels. I dont know what your channels have to do with this, maybe I'm being noob. Thank you for the channels anyway, because, if I load one of them directly, they load fine!

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, if you wouldn't mind that would be awesome, as some games run smoother in Not. Thanks
Sorry about the super delay man! Just put together and tested the not64 2nd Edition Emulator Forwarder. Get it here for now, I'll try and get to updating the OP at some point (moving soon).

My Wii FREEZES when I change channels via plus button on the wii...Its only happening if I was in any channel and then change to one of yours heavy channels. I dont know what your channels have to do with this, maybe I'm being noob. Thank you for the channels anyway, because, if I load one of them directly, they load fine!
Refer to this post please. :)

joseluki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I am having problems with my SD card, so I had to place all my homebrew into the usb por on top (when wii is place horizontally) well, I can load all my apps from homebrew channel.

But when installing the forwarders they jus don't load the apps as said, I am placing the apps with the same name that the forwarders use.

I am using snes9xgx, and genplusgx, both placed in usd\apps with the same name that the forwarder uses.

Whats wrong?

Also, anybody knos about any nintendont forwarder that works loading the boot from usb?

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I am having problems with my SD card, so I had to place all my homebrew into the usb por on top (when wii is place horizontally) well, I can load all my apps from homebrew channel.

But when installing the forwarders they jus don't load the apps as said, I am placing the apps with the same name that the forwarders use.

I am using snes9xgx, and genplusgx, both placed in usd\apps with the same name that the forwarder uses.

Whats wrong?

Also, anybody knos about any nintendont forwarder that works loading the boot from usb?

If the forwarder is configured for loading from sd/usb/or both, your boot.dol apps must be in the folder wih the exactly name and file/folder structure. I'm using one of these forwarders, and i'm able to load from usb. Also, try to change usb port. Normally is the one closest to edge of the wii.

joseluki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I changed USBs but did not work (in fact HBC doesn´t load from the bottom usb, but is able from the top one).

The folder structure is fine, is the one said in the forwarders, and the same I used when I loaded from SD.

I think the forwarders are trying to load from SD instead of USB (none of them).

joseluki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If the forwarder is configured for loading from sd/usb/or both, your boot.dol apps must be in the folder wih the exactly name and file/folder structure. I'm using one of these forwarders, and i'm able to load from usb. Also, try to change usb port. Normally is the one closest to edge of the wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1