• Views 20,233
  • Replies 110
  • Likes 15

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There is a big difference between the system and the isolated cases. Modern "Intellectual Rights" system is Anglo-Saxon "invention". Read Wiki at least. And it was corporate instrument from the very beginning. There is no ethic in "Intellectual Rights" at all. People lived and can live without them for centuries.:) After all it's not a big problem to monetize ideas by other ways if you need.
People around the world would be killing themselves because of your idea, I made images, and sometimes a f**kin idiot stole them and use them as his. I dont say that being a pirate is bad, but stealing ideas from other people and making money with them is horrible. For examples, those idiots who put ads when you are going to download something, they made something ilegal at sharing content that isnt from them, but they are also getting money with it!

Last edited by Mr Objection,

uqbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
People around the world would be killing themselves because of your idea, I made images, and sometimes a f**kin idiot stole them and use them as his. I dont say that being a pirate is bad, but stealing ideas from other people and making money with them is horrible.
It's your problem, not IR problem. Keep your items secure. Do you have a key for your house?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

dubyadud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's your problem, not IR problem. Keep your items secure. Do you have a key for your house?
People around the world would be killing themselves because of your idea, I made images, and sometimes a f**kin idiot stole them and use them as his. I dont say that being a pirate is bad, but stealing ideas from other people and making money with them is horrible. For examples, those idiots who put ads when you are going to download something, they made something ilegal at sharing content that isnt from them, but they are also getting money with it!
Can you please settle this somewhere else?

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes I have a key and an alarm. I have to put photos on facebook because of my work, and other photographers took and use them. It is not my fault, sometimes I can report them and they get banned but others no
*Edit: Sorry, I was just giving my point of view, I wont talk about it anymore. And you have reason, this forum is to discuss about Hykem, not for acting like kids.

Last edited by Mr Objection,

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fall of a legend. It's a shame to see him go.
Indeed, it is. But at least we've got several other groups "ready and willing" (or so they say) to release the IOSU exploit. I think the saddest thing here isn't that we lost a developer, though; it's that he lost his life-long passion for reverse engineering.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Issues with the law.
Leaving the scene.

/thread
LMAO best summarizer ever! :rofl2:

But seriously, goodbye @Hykem, you were truly a legend. :yayu:

I still remember when @Hykem was doubting that @Exzap would make a Wii U emulator but then in the same week, Cemu was released and @Hykem got roasted. :rofl:

emuman100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What make me really sad, assuming the letter is real, is to see somebody so in love with something, a hobby, a career, being shattered by things out of his power, I really feel bad for Hykem, I hope he finds joy in the next thing he decides to follow.

The letter from @Hykem really hit home. He seems like an incredibly intelligent and talented individual with a passion for cryptography and video game consoles. I doubt he would even hurt a fly. Instead of prosecuting him, these companies should be hiring him. He clearly had a passion for what he did and it's passion that changes the world. Perhaps it's not "cool" to have passion, but I can certainly tell you, the world needs more of it. @Hykem, I hope you see this. Thank you for contributing your talent and time for the good of the community. Thank you for having passion! All of the best innovations in recent times have come about because of passion and love, especially in the technology industry. Never stop learning, never stop tinkering, never stop being curious, and never stop being passionate. I appreciate your contributions as well as the other great devs. Thank you for everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's why I had to stop wearing shorts in public. B-)