Hacking messed some sh!! up (sd2vita) ?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
hey guys , i had sd2vita installed on my vita (3.65 enso)
and i recently got a gpu crash, i google it and someone stated the fix was to move the plugin folder tai from ur0 into ux0.

i did just that, i used autoplugin and uninstalled the plugins from ur0 and installed them all into ux0 and rebooted ,then bam all the game/homebrew stuff is gone from the menu, i go to settings and i still see henkaku settings.

then i tried booting into recovery and i selected 'rebuild database' and then rebooted and still nothing!

Edit: one note , i set my sd2vita as ux0 and the thing is, i just now checked the files from the sd card and when i checked the tai folder config, the plugins path shows ur0 so im legit confused!

but! there was one thing i completely forgot to do, and that is , i think i needed to delete the tai folder from ur0 right..?

i managed to get my files back ! but i wish to know abit about the ux0/ur0 stuff i was always confused about the plugins :l
what is the best place for sd2vita plugins , ur0 or ux0? and which folder should i keep and which to delete, thx in advance!!!

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys , i had sd2vita installed on my vita (3.65 enso)
and i recently got a gpu crash, i google it and someone stated the fix was to move the plugin folder tai from ur0 into ux0.

i did just that, i used autoplugin and uninstalled the plugins from ur0 and installed them all into ux0 and rebooted ,then bam all the game/homebrew stuff is gone from the menu, i go to settings and i still see henkaku settings.

then i tried booting into recovery and i selected 'rebuild database' and then rebooted and still nothing!

Edit: one note , i set my sd2vita as ux0 and the thing is, i just now checked the files from the sd card and when i checked the tai folder config, the plugins path shows ur0 so im legit confused!

but! there was one thing i completely forgot to do, and that is , i think i needed to delete the tai folder from ur0 right..?

i managed to get my files back ! but i wish to know abit about the ux0/ur0 stuff i was always confused about the plugins :l
what is the best place for sd2vita plugins , ur0 or ux0? and which folder should i keep and which to delete, thx in advance!!!
Keep the plugins in ur0
This is internal memory and will allow henkaku/h-encore and plugins to work even without memory card.
ux0 is main storage, usually sony mem card unless you use sd2vita as main storage.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Keep the plugins in ur0
This is internal memory and will allow henkaku/h-encore and plugins to work even without memory card.
ux0 is main storage, usually sony mem card unless you use sd2vita as main storage.
gotcha thanks, and yes i figured it only works when i keep kernels in ur0 , and also I'm thinking i got the gpu error because of (lolicon plugin) overclocked abit.

i removed that kernel and that gpu error thing hasn't come up so far.
I'm thinking the usage of certain plugins can cause that gpu error.

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gotcha thanks, and yes i figured it only works when i keep kernels in ur0 , and also I'm thinking i got the gpu error because of (lolicon plugin) overclocked abit.

i removed that kernel and that gpu error thing hasn't come up so far.
I'm thinking the usage of certain plugins can cause that gpu error.
Lolicon should work without an issue in ur0, i installed through autoplugin and used it for a while now and no gpu error

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Lolicon should work without an issue in ur0, i installed through autoplugin and used it for a while now and no gpu error
yeha honestly i have no issues with my slim (had it for 2 years now) but i use sony memory card with my slim.

i have the phat one to my bro (it uses sd2vita , with a clean legit 64gb msd in it) but that one got gpu error thing only recently.
but ever since i removed lolicon , that issue hasnt come up.
I'm hoping it stays this way, and i read somewhere that turning on airplane mode helps get rid of that issue as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F