minecraftfixd.png

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
@Opium: If i'm correct, Spikey is going to work on making a survival multiplayer in the near future.

Spikey, i'll let you take this
smile.gif
Yeah, it's hosted alright. Gunna leave it up 24/7, so feel free to hop in, peeps. 70.176.6.59

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Banger and I dealt with an ignorant passive griefer.

WildWon: this griefer also demolished part of your massive signature tag, all passively (so by accident).

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Two psyop griefers did a bit of damage, chouette159 & Maritimos. They're gone now.
kept claiming others were griefing, but then I caught them deleting things (they even tried flooding the map, but failed).
So from now on, we're gonna be a bit tighter with the builder rank.

Also, I'm looking into better hosting, this server is unexpectedly popular (with tempers and non-tempers alike). If anyone has anything they can help with, I'd appreciate it. (Donations, VPS slots, etc...)

GutsMan.EXE

Trophies
XP
Country
If you load the map and get stuck or just get stuck in general press r to respawn.

Btw Anto, you know you use iCraft for server and there was that /cannon and stuff i was talking about well the server i was on has the software but the website only has the old software, when they upload it + update the wiki will all commands and how to use it like iCraft has i'll tell you about it cause it's much better (but only if you want to use it *cough you should cough*
biggrin.gif
).

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this game to death but, sadly, don't have the hours I'd like to dedicate toward building massive structures, living in the Survival world, and getting the hang of all the crafting recipes.

However, I get a blast out of brewing a pot of coffee, scouring random servers & world files, and exploring other people's creations! (I've had fun playing around in Banger's cleverly crafted world recently!
happy.gif
)

If you have a Single Player World File that you'd like to share here, please, upload it! I'd love to spend some time frolicking around in it!

From what I recall, to share your single player world files with others (in XP and Win7, probably Vista too) follow these steps:

1.) Press the Start Button/Orb in the bottom left hand corner of your screen

2.)
---> In Windows 7 - Click the search bar at the bottom of the Start menu and type in: %appdata% , press Enter

---> In Windows XP - Click "Run..." and type in: %appdata% , press Enter

3.) There should be a folder named ".minecraft". Double click it. There should be a folder named "Saves", double click it.

4.) Inside should be folders named based on the worlds you've saved in single player, eg "World 1, World 2, etc.'.

5.) Take any world folders you would like to share, copy em, paste em, zip em up, upload em, and post the links here!

To load someone else's Saved World Folder, just follow steps 1-3, and draw the World folder into your "Saves" folder, start up Minecraft, and it should appear under Single Player as a saved world!

GutsMan.EXE

Trophies
XP
Country
@purplesludge just restart the game and your spawn point will be reset then press r, though restarting the game should mean your not stuck.

@Martin You bought the game or just survival on single player? I don't know how it used to be in the passed but now you specify where you want to save singleplayer levels on your pc.

When i first saw this thread i started and i didn't know wtf to do then after an hour of messing around i thought wouldn't it be a lol to make a massive ass swastika, it it's 512 deep
rofl.gif
. I spent hours on it but during the project i converted it so i could use it on a server and use haks to make my life easier. I do still have the unfinished .mine file to load if you want
biggrin.gif

@metamaster i think there are too though not held by Antoligy and i don't know bangers server details as he's not mentioned it here (if he would be so kind to mention it here or something that'd be nice) but:
70.176.6.59:25565 - Spikeys SMP server
Thought to play SMP you need to buy the game

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
[M said:
artin]
I love this game to death but, sadly, don't have the hours I'd like to dedicate toward building massive structures, living in the Survival world, and getting the hang of all the crafting recipes.

However, I get a blast out of brewing a pot of coffee, scouring random servers & world files, and exploring other people's creations! (I've had fun playing around in Banger's cleverly crafted world recently!
happy.gif
)

If you have a Single Player World File that you'd like to share here, please, upload it! I'd love to spend some time frolicking around in it!

From what I recall, to share your single player world files with others (in XP and Win7, probably Vista too) follow these steps:

1.) Press the Start Button/Orb in the bottom left hand corner of your screen

2.)
---> In Windows 7 - Click the search bar at the bottom of the Start menu and type in: %appdata% , press Enter

---> In Windows XP - Click "Run..." and type in: %appdata% , press Enter

3.) There should be a folder named ".minecraft". Double click it. There should be a folder named "Saves", double click it.

4.) Inside should be folders named based on the worlds you've saved in single player, eg "World 1, World 2, etc.'.

5.) Take any world folders you would like to share, copy em, paste em, zip em up, upload em, and post the links here!

To load someone else's Saved World Folder, just follow steps 1-3, and draw the World folder into your "Saves" folder, start up Minecraft, and it should appear under Single Player as a saved world!
TempCraft is just as good as any single player save
frown.gif

QUOTE said:
70.176.6.59:25565 - Spikeys SMP server
thought I might as well throw in Banger's server too 68.117.13.149

and yes, I'm aware that iCraft 2.5 will be full of massive amounts of win, I'm really looking forward to mobs

EDIT: QUOTE(purplesludge @ Aug 6 2010, 12:01 AM)
When I got stuck I accidentally pressed enter and reset my respawn point. I got trapped over by the rocket.
Use /home to return to default spawn point.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can we change our individual default spawn point? And are all the servers that have an ip address for a name smp servers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo