GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
distorted.frequency said:
tinymonkeyt said:
I used to get teased a lot when I hung out with guys. I got so pissed off that I finally told them all that I was gay. :wtf: No one really believed me. They still believed that I had a thing for one of my friends.

So now, I find it hard to hang out with guys because I assume that they`ll assume the only reason why I`m hanging out with them in the first place is because I like one of them. Which isn`t the case.
oh wait. no. sorry. i think i misread
Ehh...? I`m a feckin`homosexual. Period. I ain`t a boy.

LOL. xD It`s ok, Tiny. :3
yeah sorry :/
for some reason
i thought you said that you told your friends you hung out with boys because youre gay >.<
and i was like? wha?
but yeah. mah bad.

btw welcome back d.f :]
its quite lonely here :[

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
Omfg ok

You people actually believe that shadowXP didnt know moozxy's gender when:

They talk together on Skype

Talk together on MSN

Have each others mobile numbers and organise to meet up

You lot seriously believe that?

You believe that after meeting up and discovering moozxy is a "girl", they didnt talk about the matter, shadowxp didnt reveal his shock to "her" right then and there?

And shadowxp stewed all the way home, and four days later decided to rant about it in his blog? You people seriously believe that shit?

Because I dont!
I didn't, I just pointed out that there's nothing wrong with being a girl, sooo, should I say "shadowXP is a fad"?

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tinymonkeyt said:
tinymonkeyt said:
I used to get teased a lot when I hung out with guys. I got so pissed off that I finally told them all that I was gay. :wtf: No one really believed me. They still believed that I had a thing for one of my friends.

So now, I find it hard to hang out with guys because I assume that they`ll assume the only reason why I`m hanging out with them in the first place is because I like one of them. Which isn`t the case.
oh wait. no. sorry. i think i misread
Ehh...? I`m a feckin`homosexual. Period. I ain`t a boy.

LOL. xD It`s ok, Tiny. :3
yeah sorry :/
for some reason
i thought you said that you told your friends you hung out with boys because youre gay >.<
and i was like? wha?
but yeah. mah bad.
It`s ok. ;3 I don`t get angry for too long with mah friends.
biggrin.gif
And I left didn`t have time for this forum because I`ve been hanging out in a different one were the majority are homosexual writers like me. LOL. xD

Sorry, bout that, Tiny. D: I`ve just been so busy keepin`up with the other forum that I only have enough time to look at the news here. D:

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Mei-o said:
p1ngpong said:
Omfg ok

Talk together on MSN

You believe that after meeting up and discovering moozxy is a "girl", they didnt talk about the matter, shadowxp didnt reveal his shock to "her" right then and there?

And shadowxp stewed all the way home, and four days later decided to rant about it in his blog? You people seriously believe that shit?

Because I dont!
I didn't, I just pointed out that there's nothing wrong with being a girl, sooo, should I say "shadowXP is a fad"?

I wasnt directing that just at you, I was just calling for people to use their brain on what is a blatantly suspicious thread!

Sorry Mei-o
smile.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
I think that a public apology to moozxy would be appropriate, even if she never reads it.

I was thinking more of a public castration and no not to moozxy.

Meh...

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
Mei-o said:
p1ngpong said:
Omfg ok

Talk together on MSN

Because I dont!

I wasnt directing that just at you, I was just calling for people to use their brain on what is a blatantly suspicious thread!

Sorry Mei-o
smile.gif
Yeah, I know, no prob, just stating opinions!

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
You know what i love? The fact that this thread went from everyone leaving to everyone joking about everyone whos leaving. Isn't that just the nicest thing possible? (Sarcasm if you cannot tell)

NightKry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Meh, I used to get that a lot. Boys think i like one of them when i just hang out w/ them for fun. Heck, my only best friend is a boy, and we've been through years of ppl saying that we're a couple >_______> But yeah, nowadays i just hang out w/ girls in public and go over to his house for the weekends =_= *sigh*

In any case, Shadow, perhaps you should've been more sensitive? Why would she pretend to be a 'boy' when she was a girl? Gee, maybe it was b/c she didn't want exactly what this thread has brought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1