• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

mRNA Vaccination of Animals Expected to Begin by the End of the Year

_47iscool

Noticer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/@Acid_Snake

What does Jan 6 even have to do with this post?
Also, I am not a Trump supporter anymore. Haven't been for years. Nor a bumbling Biden supporter.

I respect the work you did with ZSO on OPL, but your sarcastic comments were uncalled for./

Anyone who wants the shot is their decision, but for those of us who don't should at least know what might be happening .

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Animals meant for consumption have gotten vaccinated since the literal 1880's, this is nothing different just because the delivery mechanism of immune reaction causing molecules is a newer iteration.

Particularly when eating those things it's irrelevant because all parts of the remaining immune system in the meat are inert and get dunked into a literal acid bath that breaks them down into harmless fats and proteins. Even the enzymes in the saliva will just trap that stuff so it gets broken down further by the few immune cells present.

Please stop being afraid of progress in science because it's new to you, the tech has been studied for over 10 years now and it's literally just using your own cells in a controlled manner to deliver the relevant parts for your immune system to peruse. The advantages of mRNA delivery are numerous as is, not the least the ease of manufacturing it and how shelf stable they are.
If you'd like to actually learn about how both your immune system works in detail and how various kinds of vaccines fit into it I highly recommend the book Immune: A Journey into the Mysterious System That Keeps You Alive written by Phillipp Dettmer. It's a bit thick but has a lot of good illustrations and explains everything in detail in an easy to follow manner, especially considering the complexity of the subject. It's also not too expensive and fact checked by multiple immunologists and virologists that actually work and study in the relevant fields of their topics.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Not everybody wants the graphene oxide clot-shot.

I'm curious as to how you think that would work. Even if any part of the "graphene in vaccine" conspiracy theory were true, the shot goes into the animals, not you.

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
We should just make vaccine mandates globally at this point.
ah yes, just like how overdosing animals with antibiotics has in no way created super-bacteria because we all know science works by simply forcing people to do things without any prior testing and blindly following mandates like if it were the Bible 2.0
GTFO you braindead amoeba, stop using science the same way that the nazis did.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ah yes, just like how overdosing animals with antibiotics has in no way created super-bacteria because we all know science works by simply forcing people to do things without any prior testing and blindly following mandates like if it were the Bible 2.0
All vaccines we currently have are mass tested already and the reluctancy to take them has led to the increase of, or reemergence of, diseases that were all but eradicated in large swaths of the world.

Super-bacteria are from hospitals more than farms, and farm animals have a maximum amount of antibiotics they are allowed to consume and still be safe for humans to consume. On top of that higher vaccination numbers have a better chance of preventing the emergency of antibiotics resistant strains of bacteria, so according to your own priorities a global vaccine mandate would be desirable to combat that problem.

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
All vaccines we currently have are mass tested already and the reluctancy to take them has led to the increase of, or reemergence of, diseases that were all but eradicated in large swaths of the world.
Ok this is an outright lie, mRNA vaccines have been a thing for two years, there's no long term side effect study done at all. Look, I'm all against anti-vax and I will laught at these conspiranoids left and right, I have my three shots and I recommend everyone to get theirs, but don't ever use science to push politics, that's what the nazis did, period.

farm animals have a maximum amount of antibiotics they are allowed to consume and still be safe for humans to consume.
And why do you think that is? Come on, just put two more brain cells to work, it ain't that hard.

On top of that higher vaccination numbers have a better chance of preventing the emergency of antibiotics resistant strains of bacteria, so according to your own priorities a global vaccine mandate would be desirable to combat that problem.
Now you are combining vaccines and antibiotics in the same sentence, this just doesn't make any sense.

Either way, no Mister Mengele, you can't force people to take any form of medication or go under any sort of medical procedure against their will.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Vaccinating animals makes you LITERALLY HITLER"
holy shit, the absolute state of the right

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok this is an outright lie, mRNA vaccines have been a thing for two years, there's no long term side effect study done at all. Look, I'm all against anti-vax and I will laught at these conspiranoids left and right, I have my three shots and I recommend everyone to get theirs, but don't ever use science to push politics, that's what the nazis did, period.
5 billion people have gotten the mRNA vaccine world wide, and long term effects of any vaccine (including the very first ones) since the inception of the tech have always been shown within two weeks of administering it. There are no further long term effects going to show up because it's been two years since the first have been used. No vaccine before has ever had "long term effects" show up longer than 2 weeks out after the vaccination, and this can't be any different for mRNA vaccines due to how they work.
Now you are combining vaccines and antibiotics in the same sentence, this just doesn't make any sense.
There's this thing called an immune system that every human has, and if the immune system is able to deal with a bacterial infection by itself the person in question does not need antibiotics. No antibiotics being used means less chance of a more resistant strain of bacteria emerging and propagating.
How do we get the best results of people not requiring antibiotics for infections? That's right, we immunize them before they get infected with a vaccine.

This is literally basic bio and shouldn't be hard to grasp without me having to spell it out for you.

Either way, no Mister Mengele, you can't force people to take any form of medication or go under any sort of medical procedure against their will.
Up to date vaccinations are a requirement to partake in public education, and vaccinations are required for international travel to many destinations. Expand that to all schools and additionally offer insurance benefits like lower premiums to people that get all relevant vaccinations and it's an effective mandate.

Or tell people it's Trump's piss and gives them super powers, that would probably work just as well for the parts of the population currently struggling with their lack of education.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How curious that a thread about vaccinating animals has quickly turn into covid vaccine misinformation. Why is that?

Brainwashed conservatives try not to go on an unhinged rant about vaccines for 5 seconds IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE 2022 EDITION

_47iscool

Noticer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He was against the mandates.
1098354089t6.jpg

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
At least I know how to read and I don't go around spreading fake news, like quoting something that was never said.

Anyways, go back to 1930's Germany where your ideas will be more than welcomed. I'm pretty sure the Jews in concentration camps will love to hear your explanation as to why they have to be injected against their will. All in the name of science and progress of course. Mengele would be so proud of you.

Read a book, you might wake up a few brain cells.

Also it's so funny that you call me "right", I guess that means Obama and (Bill) Clinton are also right wing, since I 100% supported them, and I 100% hate Bush. Makes you wonder, if I am to the right of you, that means you're an extremist radical leftie, so it's good to know at least you don't hide your totalitarian nature. Which is probably why I keep finding similarities to Nazi Germany in every post you make.

Yes, because https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PoesLaw

Also someone could have read your post and thought you were being serious and start believing it.
The very first thing you come accross when googling "dihydrogen monoxide" is a very simple explanation of the joke. I'm not responssible if people can't read. No amount of "Laws" will ever prevent someone from being stupid enough to fall for such a blatant joke.

Last edited by Acid_Snake,

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
He was against the mandates.View attachment 326655
I could care less what side Hitler was on, the problem with him was that he forced you to pick the same side as he did.
That's what fascism is all about, it has nothing to do with being in favor or against anything, and all about forcing your views and way of life onto others. Which is what people in favor of mandates are doing.

You can find fascists ideas on both the right and the left, that's how fucking powerful his methods of propagating his ideology is, and why it's so hard to combat it, he was a very sneaky and manipulative individual to the point where you wouldn't know all the shit he was doing if it weren't for the allies winning the war and eventually coming accross the concentration camps. He won the Noble Piece Prize, that's how good he was at hiding his intentions, that's how fascists really are, they speak about "peace" and "progress" all the time, they hide under a mask, but then they backstab anyone when given the chance.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not responssible if people can't read. No amount of "Laws" will ever prevent someone from being stupid enough to fall for such a blatant joke.
What "joke"? I'm not responsible if you write posts that make out you believe some troll kid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__