Music app

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, once i saw a play, pause and next button in the thingy that apears when you hold the PS button. So i was thinking, can i play songs whilst i play games? well i used vitashell to put them on my sd2vita and the mediainporter app but now it says "there was an error" and i dont know how to fix it! i tried the "inport meda" option in vitashell but it still does not work! and now i dont know what to do :( i tried anything i could do and i even checked every single song in VLC media player (pc) so yeah... what now?

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, once i saw a play, pause and next button in the thingy that apears when you hold the PS button. So i was thinking, can i play songs whilst i play games? well i used vitashell to put them on my sd2vita and the mediainporter app but now it says "there was an error" and i dont know how to fix it! i tried the "inport meda" option in vitashell but it still does not work! and now i dont know what to do :( i tried anything i could do and i even checked every single song in VLC media player (pc) so yeah... what now?
you can definitely put music & movies on your ps vita use the content manager or Qcma .or even FTP .... i have a small amount of music on mine & there is a plugin so you can play you're tunes & play games ... good for racing games ... i'd use Qcma over all the method's i suggested

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got it working just needed to reboot! whats that plugin you're talking about? i eventually used vitashell to put the songs on, rebooted, refreshed the songs using mediaimporter app, rebooted and now it works! whilst i can play songs while i play games but now i dont hear anything in the game so thats a down, but it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. its always good to reboot if something doesnt work and if it then still doesnt work just reboot after every step (ofc know that it saved otherwise it wont work :D)

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it working just needed to reboot! whats that plugin you're talking about? i eventually used vitashell to put the songs on, rebooted, refreshed the songs using mediaimporter app, rebooted and now it works! whilst i can play songs while i play games but now i dont hear anything in the game so thats a down, but it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. its always good to reboot if something doesnt work and if it then still doesnt work just reboot after every step (ofc know that it saved otherwise it wont work :D)i think

the plugin is callled music premium i will have a look later

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it working just needed to reboot! whats that plugin you're talking about? i eventually used vitashell to put the songs on, rebooted, refreshed the songs using mediaimporter app, rebooted and now it works! whilst i can play songs while i play games but now i dont hear anything in the game so thats a down, but it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. its always good to reboot if something doesnt work and if it then still doesnt work just reboot after every step (ofc know that it saved otherwise it wont work :D)

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oooowww Killzone, yessssssssss
@Guerrilla

On 12 August 2022, online servers for Killzone: Mercenary, Killzone Shadow Fall (including Intercept Mode) and RIGS: Mechanized Combat League will shut down. Online features (including online multiplayer modes) will cease on that date. Single player offline modes remain available
It's Game over Man Game F*cking OVER !!!!!!!

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best FPS on Vita by miles !!!

I have a PSP 3001. So I can't connect to the internet. LoL, in a way it's good, cause I Suck at multiplayer games.

I also love FPS games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1