New: 0866 - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (J)

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im not sure if I should be asking this, but can someone who has it PM it to me if possible
Sorry but this is like asking for the rom which is against the rules. Either use IRC or wait until one of the sites at GBA scene links get hold of it.
World History class huh? Poor guy.
biggrin.gif

S

Siber

Sorry for getting off topic but why cant someone just send him a link of it through a PM ? Its not if your posting it to everyone ?

S

Siber

I'm not trying to piss anyone off, but its seems unfair. I have irc and I know how to use it and all but there alote of n00bs on this forum that are to young to do anything for themselvs or they can't download because there parents do not let them. Maybe someone should make a geocities or another free web site creator and host some roms through there maybe just 10 of the new ones ? I know where not supposed to but I kind of feel sorry for them.

OOps i had to stop from going over board.
laugh.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Either way everyone will get the roms they sooner or later. I really want Dungeon dice monsters and final fantasy tactics but im waiting till tommorrow or even the day after that until I get it. Plus there wont be as many people there waiting for it.

S

Siber

both of you guys make a good point. Oh well the younger members will have to find it through another site i guess.
Sorry guys
mellow.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News