Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

Souloibur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can i get the link plox !!

This is all the info in that link:

"SX OS is 10 dollars cheaper for those that wish to just use their computer to load the payload, or android phone, and have already joycon jig to short pins 1 and 10 for boot-up, plus also no shipping charges, there within hours after purchasing for you to start playing away!"

Reactions: XPG Darkside

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you've figured it out: the video is somehow fake. A team that has been around longer than you have been alive suddenly has entered the fake video business. Yep, you've got it.

Atmosphere is barely able to load the hbMenu via hijacking the gallery button. TX's CFW supports booting with the kind of patches people actually want - RTS, backup loading, etc.
Thank you for the laugh. I can guarantee you I am older than you.

No, a video does not demonstrate how "advanced" coding is.

The problem with Atmosphere in previous demonstrations has been the exploit, not Atmosphere itself.

We do not know any information on Atmosphere yet. We don't know yet if this product is easily copied. There is no real information on how either function and are utilized by the end user to make any comparisons. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

Reactions: Jonna

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is all the info in that link:

"SX OS is 10 dollars cheaper for those that wish to just use their computer to load the payload, or android phone, and have already joycon jig to short pins 1 and 10 for boot-up, plus also no shipping charges, there within hours after purchasing for you to start playing away!"
The question is though, does this launch alongside the physical one or does it literally start in a few hours.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Damn, Axiogame is burning right now lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Some dude:

Does that mean that when pre-orders open for the SX Pro, I can order the OS and get a license key right then and there? So I don't have to wait until June if I already have a Jig and a payload loader?

GaryOPA

that part is not clear to me yet, official date is 'june 15th', but early birds will get stuff earlier, thats all it says, i am sure bigger announcement will be made before this weekend, so just wait a bit more until the storm calms down.

Reactions: bartys

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, Axiogame is burning right now lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Some dude:

Does that mean that when pre-orders open for the SX Pro, I can order the OS and get a license key right then and there? So I don't have to wait until June if I already have a Jig and a payload loader?

GaryOPA

that part is not clear to me yet, official date is 'june 15th', but early birds will get stuff earlier, thats all it says, i am sure bigger announcement will be made before this weekend, so just wait a bit more until the storm calms down.

Some dude = me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay