Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

blueoval24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought one from 3ds flash but they still haven't proceed it.
i emailed them but still nada
anyone else ?
Same. They need to send you the paypal invoice via email ( still waiting here but will probably take a day or so due to demand)

EDIT: Misread the vendor. I went through switchsx but seems like 3ds flash has the same workflow.

Last edited by blueoval24,

gabru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies
D

Deleted User

Ordered my pro from 3ds-flashcart...lets hope that I get it in a timely manner and that it doesnt get seized in customs like my modchipcentral orders

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you follow the steps to pay using paypal?
After we send the payment nothing else really needs to be done right? I kept clicking on the link to get the email but it just kept auto closing.... So I hope that I don't have to email them that I sent it :|

D

Deleted User

After we send the payment nothing else really needs to be done right? I kept clicking on the link to get the email but it just kept auto closing.... So I hope that I don't have to email them that I sent it :|
Right click that link
Click copy email address
???
Profit

:P thats what I do by default for most emails, it makes things easier in the end

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered my pro from 3ds-flashcart...lets hope that I get it in a timely manner and that it doesnt get seized in customs like my modchipcentral orders
Seized in customs? Yikes.. that would be bad...

This website is listed as an official reseller for Spain but it feels anti-trustworthy as hell. Does anyone know about it?
https://stargate3ds.com.es/sx-switch-xecuter-es.html
All stargate websites and the new switchsx is from the same owner and they all look really sketchy, best not to order from them
I also agree with this. Bleh. Id rather wait a month later than buy from them.

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just like the other user mentioned... they are in a different time zone. Maybe they are sleeping dreaming about piracy on the switch like we are. lol

nekkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you in Sao Paulo? If for any chance you end up with a spare one I'll buy it.

They're adding more country-based stores.
I just preordered mine at bestsell for a reasonable BRL price.
I believe this way we can (try to) avoid custom taxes.

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quick Warning the Stargate3DS listened websites are scam sites, just ordered and my order is nowhere to be found and it redirected me to easybuy4u.eu saying my shoppingcart is empty.
Edit: order shows up now nevermind.

Last edited by svensonic1,

wii94

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
This website is listed as an official reseller for Spain but it feels anti-trustworthy as hell. Does anyone know about it?
https://stargate3ds.com.es/sx-switch-xecuter-es.html
they have the same site in "german" (bad grammar)
https://stargate3ds.com.de/sx-switch-xecuter-de.html

i doubt they actually ship from spain or germany. shipping time is 19 days... and when you click on the SX Pro they advertise "3DS-Flashcard.COM" in the description, woudnt buy from this site

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone orders from 3ds flashcard, could you pm me their email? lmao Or better yet, take a screenshot of the info? (ofc not your order info just the warnings and such)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm registered parcel or dhl for $28....
I nearly sh** myself seeing that. It seems like it is coming from china though soooo FML

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1