Hacking New Update : 11.3.0-36X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually feel really bad that this happened and honestly want to send my condolences to you for what happened to RXTools. And this isn't me trying to troll you or anything like that. You fought an extremely noble battle and stood toe to toe with me and I respect that. You also helped me realize my own hypocrisy.
Maybe one day we will see RXTools rise from the ashes again. Either way, I hope you didn't take anything I said personal because deep down I actually respect your efforts.
Are you talking to a person or actual 3DS CFW? I didn't know you do that. Learning a lot about you. :ninja:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Are you talking to a person or actual 3DS CFW? I didn't know you do that. Learning a lot about you. :ninja:
I am talking to the user. He and I went tooth and nail back in one of my threads and now I kind of feel bad that my prediction came true. Like it's kind of bittersweet. On one hand, I was right that Nintendo just needed to update the NATIVE_FIRM requirement and they were going to do it in the next update. On the other hand, I was right and it fucking happened! This is not the thing I wanted to be proven right on!
Still consider our long history, I actually wanted to reach out him and apologize for targeting him so much in the past. And now I kind of feel bad because the CFW he fought so hard for is officially dead.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am talking to the user. He and I went tooth and nail back in one of my threads and now I kind of feel bad that my prediction came true. Like it's kind of bittersweet. On one hand, I was right that Nintendo just needed to update the NATIVE_FIRM requirement and they were going to do it in the next update. On the other hand, I was right and it fucking happened! This is not the thing I wanted to be proven right on!
Still consider our long history, I actually wanted to reach out him and apologize for targeting him so much in the past. And now I kind of feel bad because the CFW he fought so hard for is officially dead.
So do we blame you for this or something? :P

When i say it i'm joking of course. I mean you did say you been the only one discussing this patch and it happened. But i doubt nintendo actually did it cause of you. But i understand what you mean. I do find it good it did last this long with no supporting updates but i mean one less CFW to choose from, hoping your thread with the guide isn't effected too badly, you can just keep it there in the notice "RXtools fought a valiant battle and lasted long, in hopes of a return one day." Or something. :)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So do we blame you for this or something? :P

When i say it i'm joking of course. I mean you did say you been the only one discussing this patch and it happened. But i doubt nintendo actually did it cause of you. But i understand what you mean. I do find it good it did last this long with no supporting updates but i mean one less CFW to choose from, hoping your thread with the guide isn't effected too badly, you can just keep it there in the notice "RXtools fought a valiant battle and lasted long, in hopes of a return one day." Or something. :)
Oh no, I am not blaming myself for this update. I am just pointing out that I predicted this would happen. I was just hoping to be wrong and Nintendo would continue to be stupid.
Instead this update actually seems to have been ripped straight from the forums. Native_FIRM requirement on the home, targeting homebrew launcher directly instead of entrypoints, ect. These have all been brought up in the forums as easy ways for Nintendo to fuck us over. It's almost like Nintendo was actually watching sites like GBATemp to learn straight from the source on how to ruin us.

rn_1604

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using 2DS with A9LH+Luma and I just updated to the latest firmware 11.3.0-36U. Some of the games are getting an error when updating, anyone encountering the same issues?

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you can, but the system won't boot with the older FIRM.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls
Yeah, I suppose that is a more accurate way to put it. You can't downgrade an NFIRM to a version that is useful to you for downgrading, as there aren't any that are useful anymore as the system will not boot with previous versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB