Gaming {NEWS} FORNITE officially confirmed for Nintendo Switch

dezi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sony is NOT allowing it to happen. Epic themselves have said this. Every other system is able to crossplay. Only the PS4 is enclosed.
But Epic could at least have shown a god damn warning, that if i link my Account to a ps4, i will not be able to link to a different console, and i can't unlink it without loosing everything in the account ...

D

Deleted User

But Epic could at least have shown a god damn warning, that if i link my Account to a ps4, i will not be able to link to a different console, and i can't unlink it without loosing everything in the account ...
It literally tells you what's wrong when you try to login to an account that's been on a PS4.

Now, granted, there should be a warning saying that unlinking won't help. But the main center point of the issue is sony.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony is NOT allowing it to happen. Epic themselves have said this. Every other system is able to crossplay. Only the PS4 is enclosed.
Actually they have crossplay with windows, ios, android, and mac
you just cant crossplay with other consoles

dezi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It literally tells you what's wrong when you try to login to an account that's been on a PS4.

Now, granted, there should be a warning saying that unlinking won't help. But the main center point of the issue is sony.
a warning bevor i link a psn account. not a error, that i can't link a different account, because i linked a psn account and can't do anything about it anymore ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o