Gaming {NEWS} FORNITE officially confirmed for Nintendo Switch

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
highly doubt any admin can just add whatever he wants to e shop without any supervision, stuff doesn't work like that nowadays, we are not in the 90s, not to mention by now epic games or nintendo would have said something on their social networks saying otherwise, they always negate when its not true.

Not if it's in negotiation.

And also stuff does work like that. Lots of temporary stuff can be found on sites. I remember when I was excited about Chrono Break because it was trademarked but it turned out Square was just being itself.

Nothing is official until it's official.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not if it's in negotiation.

And also stuff does work like that. Lots of temporary stuff can be found on sites. I remember when I was excited about Chrono Break because it was trademarked but it turned out Square was just being itself.

Nothing is official until it's official.
well it will be in 6 days lol.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Show me proof of that right now and you can be right.

If you can't, then it's just speculation.
finding files on nintendo servers is basically the closest thing you can get for before an official announcement, besides files on nintendo servers only the devs confirming its next, the files on nintendo servers are a proof that the game is coming, if you prefer to choose the less obvious route that a random admin just placed other devs games picture and game id on nintendo servers for whatever reason its up to you.

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finding files on nintendo servers is basically the closest thing you can get for before an official announcement, besides files on nintendo servers only the devs confirming its next, the files on nintendo servers are a proof that the game is coming, if you prefer to choose the less obvious route that a random admin just placed other devs games picture and game id on nintendo servers for whatever reason its up to you.

I said it's likely. The switch is literally the only console without it.

I said it wasn't official yet. If it's announced in the next 6 days guess what? It will be official then.

Really? Lol

Yes really. If it's officially announced it's officially announced. Until then it's not officially announced.

Last edited by kingfrost,
Reactions: Kioku

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're going to sell something on the eShop absolutely. What you don't seem to ubdedstand is that there is an admin who could have put this on there for any number of reasons including release. It's not like they found the actual game on there. The ESHOP is a database and databases can be edited fairly easily.

I'm not saying it won't be released. I'm sure it will be. The Switch is literally the last thing that can play games that doesn't have it. I'm saying it hasn't been officially announced.
I can feel the conspiracy.
Video games are just Japan’s revenge on the Americans after WWII.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Okay.. Pushing update/game data to a server isn't unheard of... Unfortunately, Nintendo just isn't as secure as Microsoft or Sony in these regards..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OMG they never learn ahahhahahha xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Plus. Come on, the whole leaked list is true, there are really no surprises for E3 :(
We only saw what.. 8...9 games? If that's all there is, it'd have been disappointing anyways..

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay.. Pushing update/game data to a server isn't unheard of... Unfortunately, Nintendo just isn't as secure as Microsoft or Sony in these regards..

We only saw what.. 8...9 games? If that's all there is, it'd have been disappointing anyways..

That is what its gonna be shown at the E3 floors... but we don't know about announcements! :D

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Before announcement? I don’t really think so. I mean, does Nintendo even know what secrecy is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course