Gaming {NEWS} FORNITE officially confirmed for Nintendo Switch

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys remenber it's all that random admin fault that is pushing fake stuff to nintendo servers for fun...

and all that admin having fun looks exactly like the leaked list...

Are leaks official now?

Wait you're the one who thinks Pokemon Stadium is a mainline Pokemon game too. Continue being wrong.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Are leaks official now?

Wait you're the one who thinks Pokemon Stadium is a mainline Pokemon game too. Continue being wrong.
your happy now? everything happened like i said, they uploaded the fortnight stuff in advance and revealed on e3 and said available after this presentation... and no it wasn't a random admin adding random stuff to Nintendo servers like you kept suggesting lol.

also all the leaks turned out to be true as-well ...

Reactions: huma_dawii

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your happy now? everything happened like i said, they uploaded the fortnight stuff in advance and revealed on e3 and said available after this presentation... and no it wasn't a random admin adding random stuff to Nintendo servers like you kept suggesting lol.

Good you learned what official meant. Now it's officially out and my friend's Switch is overheated and he swears it's 30 fps which is so typical of gaming this generation. I think it's a bad game no matter how it runs.

Bet yall feel like fartnuggets now huh

Not really. We all knew it was coming; we just wanted to extend the vocabulary of the forum so that you'd all know what official means for next time.

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running even better than I thought. Maybe 720p or a bit higher? Looks and plays good.

Cool I don't personally play it so I was curious. I asked my friend because he does and is off today but he says he thinks it's 30fps and that will harm competitive crossplay?

I'm sick of the fps generation of consoles myself.

Last edited by kingfrost,
Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I k

I know right? Lol

D

Deleted User

There's an absolute FIRESTORM going on over at the PlayStation Twitter pages. Even news sites and reporting on it.

Sony could well be forced to enable crossplay now.
One could hope anyway.

D

Deleted User

Actually it is, Sony doesn't put locks on accounts, Epic is doing that.
Sony is NOT allowing it to happen. Epic themselves have said this. Every other system is able to crossplay. Only the PS4 is enclosed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: