Country

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So the Nintendo Europe president is a japanese guy, just googled him and he seems to have been the president for quite a while now. =O
Well, I hope we get to see more awesome stuff for Europe.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stop flaming...
we got enough flame wars with the 3ds vs. VIta arguments.
Your reasoning for quoting me - always - is very odd and incredibly misguided. Whatever though, I've learned to section people out here. Back to the original topic:

I highly doubt Nintendo will announce anything major or "ground breaking" when E3 is right around the corner and making news there while virtually every outlet will be focused would be the obvious smart thing to do.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Where's the USA one? we need Reggie and his chin shine!
As well as another phrase that a gif as awesome as this one can be made out of:
tECdA.gif

Reactions: 2 people

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's ironic how NoE president is a Japanese guy, and the mostly hated NoA president is an American.

Now we know why some games only make it to Europe.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

There probably won't be any major news although it would be nice if they announce the localization of Fire Emblem and other games.

Really hoping for news on Nintendo Network ^_^

???
We already have - and ARE ALREADY using the Nintendo Network.
No more news to come about it, ok.
It is the service you get on 3DS, online downloadable games, eshop, nintendo videos, eurosport, downloadable movies, wifi connection, nintendo TV etc etc etc.
How many times do I have to tell people this?
No, you're wrong. That isn't Nintendo Network. It's been confirmed to be an entirely new account-based network that Nintendo hasn't launched yet.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There probably won't be any major news although it would be nice if they announce the localization of Fire Emblem and other games.

Really hoping for news on Nintendo Network ^_^

???
We already have - and ARE ALREADY using the Nintendo Network.
No more news to come about it, ok.
It is the service you get on 3DS, online downloadable games, eshop, nintendo videos, eurosport, downloadable movies, wifi connection, nintendo TV etc etc etc.
How many times do I have to tell people this?
No, you're wrong. That isn't Nintendo Network. It's been confirmed to be an entirely new account-based network that Nintendo hasn't launched yet.
kid icarus uprising even uses the nintendo network logo where using it already just dont expect game accounts till the wiiu i dont see the 3ds getting them

D

Deleted_171835

kid icarus uprising even uses the nintendo network logo where using it already just dont expect game accounts till the wiiu i dont see the 3ds getting them
All that means is that they're carrying out the branding early-on so consumers know what Nintendo Network is. They already confirmed personal accounts so we will be getting them.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
There's some info/rumors floating around that says that Sakurai will once again make an appearance, this time around announcing new Kid Icarus features.
I'm guessing that it will be something Nintendo Network related seeing as there's rumors about KI being a title with native DLC support.

There's also a high probability of Kirby related news, Japanese 3DS users got a note from Iwata about the event containing a picture of Kirby and a voice recording played backwards.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
There's some info/rumors floating around that says that Sakurai will once again make an appearance, this time around announcing new Kid Icarus features.
I'm guessing that it will be something Nintendo Network related seeing as there's rumors about KI being a title with native DLC support.

There's also a high probability of Kirby related news, Japanese 3DS users got a note from Iwata about the event containing a picture of Kirby and a voice recording played backwards.
Any word on what the backwards recording being played backwards said? Just watched the Kirby Returns to Dreamland video on the eShop today...while I wouldn't necessarily want a direct copy of the Wii one, the graphics look great on the 3DS, and multiplayer/3D would be awesome.
Oh, and Kid Icarus? Holy cow! This game is already insanely packed to the brim! DLC would be amazing, and I would possibly even pay, depending on what it is and stuff. (Although MK7 DLC/Fixes would also be sweet.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp