Nintendo Direct February 14

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing that really peaks my interest is the new Mario and Luigi game although the only one I found good was Bowser's Inside Story.

And please don't cry profusely this time like you all did in the last Nintendo Direct when I stated my fucking opinion in a respectful manner.

Reactions: gamefan5

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only thing that really peaks my interest is the new Mario and Luigi game although the only one I found good was Bowser's Inside Story.

And please don't cry profusely this time like you all did in the last Nintendo Direct when I stated my fucking opinion in a respectful manner.

Bowser's Inside Story was a lot easier then the other games, but the gameplay was more enjoyable and far less tedious. If there is one thing that I disliked the first two games, it was the constant having to switch characters, especially when you had the babies in Partners in Time.

Reactions: chartube12
D

Dork

The same reason you would go on a quest to retrieve a princess's voice, travel back through time to fight aliens that kidnapped younger versions of yourself and enter and explore Bowser's belly. Mario and Luigi games are known for their nonsensical awesome stories.

Except this game is all a dream, so it doesn't actually happen.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
...Besides the plot looks like it's nonsense yet again.
A staple of the M&L series. XD

Indeed, the silly tone is one of my favorite aspects of the series!

Also, I know it's kind of nit-picky, but I sure hope they keep the framerate locked at 60 for this game, despite the busier spritework and 3D effects. Since the combat system is all about smooth rhythms and timing your button presses just right, it'd be a shame if the silky-smooth pace of the battles was bogged down by a not-quite-as-silky-smooth framerate. :D

Of course, framerate was one of my initial complaints about Mario 3D Land, and I ended loving it despite it running at 30fps. So I'm just a whiner, long story short! :'D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo