Nintendo Switch firmware version 17.0.0 released

dsadslap.png

A new Nintendo Switch firmware has arrived. System software version 17.0.0 is now available to download. According to the official patch notes, there's not much of substance to the update, despite its new milestone version number; it's simply the traditional stability updates. It does, however, patch Atmosphere, with the CFW not working on the latest OFW. SciresM is currently working on support for 17.0.0, though a new update may be slightly delayed.

:arrow: Source

J-Will

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a stable joke
The Switch is so stable that the stable it's in is running so stable that it's going totally stable
Make sence.. No? But at least i got some more xp
11.17.0.0-50 is basically 11.17.0-50 for the 3DS but it's for the Switch version 17.0.0

Reactions: impeeza

soilxkirax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try going OFW on Hekate instead of booting with sysnand.

As for changes, it looks like Nintendo is implementing platform ids. Usually, platform ids on the Switch is always 0. 0 means Switch. Now it can have values like 1 for instance, probably means the NG Switch.
Won't I be at risk of being banned if I do this?

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whelp.

I accidentally updated my sysnand, and now I can’t boot into stock due to Hekate incompatibility, nor can I generate a new Mariko warmboot due to said incompatibility, so sleep mode locks my switch in emunand. 🫠

Lol, guess I’m waiting. Don’t update guys.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Whelp.

I accidentally updated my sysnand, and now I can’t boot into stock due to Hekate incompatibility, nor can I generate a new Mariko warmboot due to said incompatibility, so sleep mode locks my switch in emunand. 🫠

Lol, guess I’m waiting. Don’t update guys.
update to pre release of atmosphere, disable any sysmodule, cheat and theme before boot the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44