Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found it:

1683170481712.png

Post automatically merged:

test this. I did my best to follow the config you made. I only did a, b, x, and y though, so hopefully that's all you needed. as you can see, with numbers only, it's hard to know what's going on.

Attachments

• nintendont.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited by godreborn,

NOT_ALEXANDER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found it:

View attachment 368798
Post automatically merged:

test this. I did my best to follow the config you made. I only did a, b, x, and y though, so hopefully that's all you needed. as you can see, with numbers only, it's hard to know what's going on.
I understand. I'll try this out right now. I do question how the normal method isn't working. It's not like I'm the first person ever to want to remap a ps4 controller.

NOT_ALEXANDER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand. I'll try this out right now. I do question how the normal method isn't working. It's not like I'm the first person ever to want to remap a ps4 controller.
It technically worked? But I think I might have messed up the numbers I wanted swapped around. Originally I saw that since A=40 (Circle) B=20(Cross) X=80(Triangle) Y=10(Square), and I wanted to make it A=80 B=40 X=10 Y=20. I'm trying to play a platformer, but now instead of pressing circle I press triangle to jump, when I was trying to just make it Cross (and make Square act as B since it's the run button).

I really do appreciate the help, but I guess I might have miscommunicated on my exact details. Or maybe it's just a mistake.
I don't want to sound ungrateful at all for your work, it's just didn't really solve my problem yet.

NOT_ALEXANDER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this work?
Triangle is still jump (A), but at least Circle is now run (B) so its better than last time. Again technically not what I was trying to get which was Cross=A and Square=B.

Gotta do something early in the morning so I probably won't be able to check anything else you might want to do until then.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let's see what goes to what. I only changed the square button here or what should be square.

Attachments

• nintendont.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 21

NOT_ALEXANDER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 368883

try this. this way we can keep a record of the changes.
I realized I made a mistake, sometimes the changes didn't take place if I just dragged and overwrite the nintendont folder with the new one. By just deleting the old and putting in the one from the zip it worked.

Everything is almost perfect, but Circle is still Y, and Triangle is X. If you could please just swap those two I think this will finally be over.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1683213353779.png

the problem is that it doesn't go counter-clockwise, which is where the confusion lies. I think I swapped them. should be the first and third numbers, I think.

Attachments

• nintendont.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1