Not open for further replies.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The White House today released a copy of President Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth," a document that for the first time claims Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital as the president's birth place.

:scaled image of birth certificate:

The White House confirmed the document as "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

According to White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer, Obama decided the full document was needed because of the growing questions about the president's birth.

He described how there had been concern about the Internet "chatter" that had grown into a national political debate.

He said the president thought it was becoming a "distraction" from the issues that face the nation.

On April 22, Obama sent a letter to Hawaii authorities asking for the document.

"The President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting," Pfeiffer said in a statement.

Real estate entrepreneur Donald Trump, a possible GOP Republican candidate in 2012, has been asking questions about Obama's documentation for several weeks now.

"First we have to look at the certificate," he said. "I want to look at it, but I hope it's true, so we can get to more important national issues."

"Why he didn't do it when the Clintons asked for it. Why he didn't do it when everyone else was asking about it, I don't know," he said.

"You're going to have many people looking at it …. It's amazing that all of a sudden it materializes. Experts will look at it … and I'm very proud that I was able to bring this to a point."

The issue has been dogging Obama since before his election, and WND has reported on the multitude of lawsuits and other challenges to the president's tenure in the Oval Office. They center on his status as a "natural born citizen."

The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

If the document proves valid, it could answer the questions raised by those who have alleged he was not actually born in Hawaii. But it also could prove his ineligibility because of its references to his father. Some of the cases challenging Obama have explained that he was a dual citizen through his father at his birth, and they contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born citizens.

Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, the only news agency that has waged a relentless investigative campaign on questions swirling around the Obama’s eligibility for nearly three years, was elated at the turn of events.

"We're gratified that our work has begun to pay off," he said. "The certificate of live birth is an absolutely vital foundation for determining constitutional eligibility of any president. We look forward to reviewing it like so many other Americans do at this late date. But it is important to remember there are still dozens of other questions concerning this question of eligibility that need to be resolved to assure what has become a very skeptical public concerning Barack Obama’s parentage, his adoption, his citizenship status throughout his life and why he continues to cultivate a culture of secrecy around his life."

Obama, addressing the White House press corps, said, "Normally, I would not comment on something like this."

"We posted the certificate that is given by the state of Hawaii on the Internet for everybody to see. Provided an affidavit that they have seen it. Yet this thing just keeps on going."

He boasted of giving a speech about the budget and the nation's debt, but lamented, "during that entire week, the dominant news story wasn't about these huge monumental choices we have to make as a nation, it was about my birth certificate."

He said the nation can't solve problems if "we spend time vilifying each other … if we just make stuff up and pretend facts are not facts … if we get distracted by side shows and carnival barkers."

The Washington Times described Obama as "visibly frustrated" and noted that a recent CBS News-New York Times poll showed 45 percent of registered Republican voters believe Obama was not born in the U.S.

"I know that there's going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest, but I'm speaking to the vast majority of the American people," Obama said. "We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We've got better stuff to do. I've got better stuff to do."

Obama was scheduled today to travel to Chicago to appear on the Oprah television show.

"The news media and the political establishment were quick to rush to judgment regarding Obama's eligibility in 2008, without any basis. It would be a big mistake for everyone to jump to a conclusion now based on the release of this document, which raises as many questions as it answers," Farah added.

[/p]
source(WND)
High resoulution copy of birth certificate

So, He's a dual citizen eh? We'll see how this goes, two years is a lot of time to fake a document.

please, discuss.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
HOLY SHIT DAMN REPUBLICANS

This is the most unnecessary piece of controversy ever. Honestly, everybody who questions it needs to shut the fuck up. ACCEPT THE VOTERS DECISION OR LEAVE THE DAMN COUNTRY. Trying to defy the democracy is getting beyond annoying.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:

This is the most unnecessary piece of controversy ever. Honestly, everybody who questions it needs to shut the fuck up. ACCEPT THE VOTERS DECISION OR LEAVE THE DAMN COUNTRY. Trying to defy the democracy is getting beyond annoying.

Thank you, is it really so much to ask to assure that the rule of law, written down in the constitution are followed? This has nothing to do with republicans or democrats. It's the law of the land, and I for one wish to make sure it is properly enforced.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I find if very dumb how Americans are still complaining about this two years after Obama took office. Don't you have anything better to point out about your President? He's got the proof that he's born an American citizen, and the Constitution didn't say anything about dual-citizenship in that regard. Just move on and find something else to complain about.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
The Living Shadow said:
Nathan Drake said:

Thank you, is it really so much to ask to assure that the rule of law, written down in the constitution are followed? This has nothing to do with republicans or democrats. It's the law of the land, and I for one wish to make sure it is properly enforced.

No, this is dumb ass Americans trying to find excuses. Why is this president questioned out of all others? What happened to integrity and trust? Has America become this big of a shit hole?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
The Living Shadow said:
Nathan Drake said:

To be fair, questioning the law(s), and those who make the laws of the United States is every US Citizen's right, and in some cases their responsibility. It's rights like this that our country was built upon.

I don't agree with people that question the validity of Obama's citizenship, but I will fight for anyone's right to question it.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Living Shadow said:
So, He's a dual citizen eh? We'll see how this goes, two years is a lot of time to fake a document.

please, discuss.Why am I not surprised at a stupid comment like that from someone linking to WingNutDai...WorldNetDaily?

QUOTE(TwinRetro @ Apr 28 2011, 12:01 AM) To be fair, questioning the law(s), and those who make the laws of the United States is every US Citizen's right, and in some cases their responsibility. It's rights like this that our country was built upon.

I don't agree with people that question the validity of Obama's citizenship, but I will fight for anyone's right to question it.
That's fine, but the question was answered YEARS ago when it was first asked. They even had people come out and say that he had touched the physical copy.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
No, this is dumb ass Americans trying to find excuses. Why is this president questioned out of all others? What happened to integrity and trust? Has America become this big of a shit hole?

Yes? Yes I believe it has.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
The Living Shadow said:
Nathan Drake said:

tell me, what is with the hate for the rule of law? what is with the hate of some one who is a republican? remember, the last 40+ YEARS, Demcorats have had control over the country. People always hating on someone with an opposing view, did spending massive amounts of money on the military in france help them in the 1700's? no, they collapsed. So, why would people attempt the same thing over the years and out right ignore the deficit? Now, we must spend more to "Win The Future" as it where.

TwinRetro said:
QUOTE(The Living Shadow @ Apr 27 2011, 08:57 PM) QUOTE(Nathan Drake @ Apr 27 2011, 10:52 PM)

To be fair, questioning the law(s), and those who make the laws of the United States is every US Citizen's right, and in some cases their responsibility. It's rights like this that our country was built upon.

I sincerely thank you, it is the rule of law we must protect, it is vital! I do have one statement I would like to make, just to clear things up, I do not hate the Mr. Obama because of his skin color, I strongly dis-agree with his policies. Remember, it was republicans who freed the slaves, and it was republicans who fought for equal rights for everyone.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? ALL WE WANT IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Here it is.

HA! That could be fake! Anyway, where is... Yeah, where are your college papers? HUH? YEAH, WHERE'S THE COLLEGE PAPERS!

Some people won't be happy no matter what and today they're just making themselves look more and more of a joke.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Living Shadow said:
Nathan Drake said:
The Living Shadow said:
Nathan Drake said:

tell me, what is with the hate for the rule of law? what is with the hate of some one who is a republican? remember, the last 40+ YEARS, Demcorats have had control over the country. People always hating on someone with an opposing view, did spending massive amounts of money on the military in france help them in the 1700's? no, they collapsed. So, why would people attempt the same thing over the years and out right ignore the deficit? Now, we must spend more to "Win The Future" as it where.

TwinRetro said:
QUOTE(The Living Shadow @ Apr 27 2011, 08:57 PM) QUOTE(Nathan Drake @ Apr 27 2011, 10:52 PM)

I sincerely thank you, it is the rule of law we must protect, it is vital! I do have one statement I would like to make, just to clear things up, I do not hate the Mr. Obama because of his skin color, I strongly dis-agree with his policies. Remember, it was republicans who freed the slaves, and it was republicans who fought for equal rights for everyone.

So republicans are all honest and true and pure and shit? Sorry, no. REpublicans may have free'd slaves, but they also tried fucking hard to keep them. Republicans got this country where it is right now. Republicans are the ones dragging it down(so are democrats, but republicans are the ones clogging the system with bullshit crap like gun law pissymoany).

I also know an Aelita avatar when I see one.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
The Living Shadow said:

please, discuss.Why am I not surprised at a stupid comment like that from someone linking to WingNutDai...WorldNetDaily?

QUOTE(TwinRetro @ Apr 28 2011, 12:01 AM) To be fair, questioning the law(s), and those who make the laws of the United States is every US Citizen's right, and in some cases their responsibility. It's rights like this that our country was built upon.

That's fine, but the question was answered YEARS ago when it was first asked. They even had people come out and say that he had touched the physical copy.

I am sure that's why his social security number is registered to Connecticut.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
The Living Shadow said:
Nathan Drake said:
The Living Shadow said:
Nathan Drake said:

Please tell me; what does this have to do with Obama being a citizen? Quit making excuses. You sound like an ignorant fool.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I had a feeling that as soon as Obama submitted his BC, those same people demanding it would be calling it fake, as evidenced by my racist family on Facebook.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
The Living Shadow said:
Nathan Drake said:
The Living Shadow said:
Nathan Drake said:

Please tell me; what does this have to do with Obama being a citizen? Quit making excuses. You sound like an ignorant fool.

I don't have a problem with him being a citizen, but if it was so easy for him to get, why did it take him this long to release his long form birth certificate? what about his college records, why not release it along side to answer everything at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...