Gaming Offline OSU1 shutting down

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an Xbox one x, replaced and formatted multiple hard drives and experienced same result. So current verison os is 2200. From reading the OSU1 list, this verison is the latest and not part of OSU1 yet. My theory of the problem is this, but I have never seen this issue. At 48% every time, I hear the hard drive click click and the the Xbox force power off. Sound like holding power button to force shut down. Turn back on and it's at 33% then goes to 48 and repeat. I understand if it threw out a error like E102, but shutting down is new. Any one experience the same?

Last edited by Demix,
Reactions: HollowGrams

Graygun14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had the same issuse with my xbox one with the power brick do you know how to fix it I'm on the same os version on 2200 if there is like a file to download plz let me know thanks

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had the same issuse with my xbox one with the power brick do you know how to fix it I'm on the same os version on 2200 if there is like a file to download plz let me know thanks
Why do you say power brick? It stayed on, usually if it is a power brick issue then the console will not even turn on

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an Xbox one x, replaced and formatted multiple hard drives and experienced same result. So current verison os is 2200. From reading the OSU1 list, this verison is the latest and not part of OSU1 yet. My theory of the problem is this, but I have never seen this issue. At 48% every time, I hear the hard drive click click and the the Xbox force power off. Sound like holding power button to force shut down. Turn back on and it's at 33% then goes to 48 and repeat. I understand if it threw out a error like E102, but shutting down is new. Any one experience the same?

Insider program or bad hard drive. XB 1 and PS4 area real sensitive with hard drives. Any failing drive that works will fail.

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Insider program or bad hard drive. XB 1 and PS4 area real sensitive with hard drives. Any failing drive that works will fail.
That's reasonable, but why shut down? Usually when the update fails it throws an error out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: