OLd trinity firmware

sebiq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi. im noob, I have old trinity console rgh, i dont know what firmaware but old ( what is the newest firmaware?), I want update it but i dont have a nanad, and I dont know how to do it, Could you help,

sebiq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I do the update to last dashboard and wifi is connected but internet n ot work, I have etternal ip so evry ports are open, pleas you help me

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do the update to last dashboard and wifi is connected but internet n ot work, I have etternal ip so evry ports are open, pleas you help me
I don't think you are following the guide above, 'cause it seems to me you are trying to update the firmware from the 360, don't do that unless you want a brick!

sebiq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i did mthe update with xeBuild_GUI_2.098_17559 and console works fine but i can not connect to internet

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did mthe update with xeBuild_GUI_2.098_17559 and console works fine but i can not connect to internet
You can't connect to the internet how? You talking about Xbox Live, or stuff like Xbox Unity to download updates etc.?
Post automatically merged:

Are you getting any errors specifically when you try to connect to wifi (or ethernet)? Also you're not supposed to connect to Xbox Live btw.

sebiq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Im testing in normal dash i format hdd i dont have dashlunch aurora and other staff nedded to pley games

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be a parental lock option in family settings? I have live blocked through there on my jtag in case of any accidents. it carries over with nand flashes, so you don't have to redo it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs