Osama Bin Laden is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Waflix said:
Even though I don't believe his body was dumped in the sea, I do believe he was killed. Even though it isn't a solid source, Wikipedia says so.
This video confirms it even more. Obama is telling America this stuff.

Even though it isn't a solid source, Wikipedia says so

roflcopter.gif

Damn, you must be one dumb fool.

ShadowSoldier said:
His body was put out to sea in respect to Islamic traditions. Not doing it would be an insult to the Islamic people.

Are you guys serious? There are conditions when you do a funeral prayer and throwing the body in the sea is not valid. Some one has wash the body and lead the prayer with other Muslims. How hard is it to bury him in a unmarked grave?

So killing all the Muslims in Afgahistan and Iraq for ONE man in each country is not an insult? Thats not even justice

Exactly. Why the rush? They paraded around Saddam Hussain who was also Muslim, talking pictures of him half naked etc but now they are respecting Muslim customs?

Some Americans and other people are SO FLIPPIN RETARDED

QUOTE(Blaze163 @ May 2 2011, 05:47 PM)
America has shown that it can take down the big boys no matter how well they hide. Might make the smaller groups think twice for a while I suppose. But there's always gonna be some wank stain who wants to fuck everything up. Part of universal balance, I suppose. There has to be evil for us to appreciate the good.

I just couldn't take any of Bin Laden's threats seriously 'cause I figured that if it came down to a one-on-one fight, I'd probably kick his ass.

Yea by killing millions in the process. Anyone can do that.

1on1 fight, Im sure he would destroy you hand to hand

Lies all over again

[youtube]YPJCPcYCupY[/youtube]

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
ganons said:
[
Blaze163 said:
America has shown that it can take down the big boys no matter how well they hide. Might make the smaller groups think twice for a while I suppose. But there's always gonna be some wank stain who wants to fuck everything up. Part of universal balance, I suppose. There has to be evil for us to appreciate the good.

I just couldn't take any of Bin Laden's threats seriously 'cause I figured that if it came down to a one-on-one fight, I'd probably kick his ass.

So...by your reckoning an old diabetic man on kidney dialasis can beat a 23 year old with no noteworthy physical ailments who's been studying martial arts for nearly 17 years in a one-on-one fist fight? Are you stoned? Seriously, stay away from gambling, you just don't have the knack for it.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
LOL!! Poor guy getting hilarious jokes about his death all over the internet, though he is ONE poor guy who actually deserves this!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
ganons said:
[
Blaze163 said:

So...by your reckoning an old diabetic man on kidney dialasis can beat a 23 year old with no noteworthy physical ailments who's been studying martial arts for nearly 17 years in a one-on-one fist fight? Are you stoned? Seriously, stay away from gambling, you just don't have the knack for it.

A guy with sissy petals on his sig thinking he's tough because he can take out an old man. Looool

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
ganons said:
Blaze163 said:
ganons said:
[
Blaze163 said:

A guy with sissy petals on his sig thinking he's tough because he can take out an old man. Looool

I didn't think we let nine year olds on the message boards. Seriously, is that what you're going with? Making fun of my sig? Like it's somehow a representation of my fighting skills?

You know what, if I'm gonna spend time with an animal, I'll take my dog for a walk instead of feeding the troll. You're beneath me.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ganons said:
sissy petals... talking about how tough some one is without knowing him um...

How does that make your feel? I guess your epeen is bigger now.
smileipb2.png

We try or should some Americans try the hardest to keep peace, to do the right thing and guys put us down? I guess it would have just been better to have keep this
guy alive and let him grow to even a more dangerous threat.

Didn't you think it cool that American is trying to have peace no matter how many this guys show up?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
KingVamp said:
ganons said:

How does that make your feel? I guess your epeen is bigger now.
smileipb2.png

We try or should some Americans try the hardest to keep peace, to do the right thing and guys put us down? I guess it would have just been better to have keep this

Didn't you think it cool that American is trying to have peace no matter how many this guys show up?

The hell you're talking about? You invade countries left and right. You don't bring peace, you bring more war lol.

Typical westward-ho! approach of a typical American. Peace is achieved by dialogue, not by bullets.

Read the previous pages of this thread, perhaps you'll "understand" something, maybe even learn.

I didn't think we let nine year olds on the message boards. Seriously, is that what you're going with? Making fun of my sig? Like it's somehow a representation of my fighting skills?

You know what, if I'm gonna spend time with an animal, I'll take my dog for a walk instead of feeding the troll. You're beneath me.

His point was that *even* if it is true that you have some fighting experience, you probably shouldn't attempt to beat up an old guy hooked to a dialisis machine. Because it makes you a douche. Clear now?

The very idea you came up with kinda automatically makes you more immature than he is.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet it ok for them to slam into buildings? Saying bomb threatening and what not?

It ok for him to treat people like trash while we talk it out?

We spouse to talk about stuff while living in fear?

Apparently dialogue isn't doing a thing.

If you get attack by people like these, just talk it out.

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:

Er..no
We've done alot of things we shouldn't have done. As others have stated in this thread, we've invaded quite a few countries.
We've also done alot of things we aren't proud of (like when we sent Japanese people to those camps, despite most of them were born in the U.S.A)
QUOTE(1234turtles @ May 2 2011, 10:03 PM) i think he was wished back with dragon balls the first time he died
Not to be rude, but that was incredibly unfunny.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
KingVamp said:
Yet it ok for them to slam into buildings? Saying bomb threatening and what not?

It ok for him to treat people like trash while we talk it out?

We spouse to talk about stuff while living in fear?

Apparently dialogue isn't doing a thing.

If you get attack by people like these, just talk it out.

You probably weren't even born or able to speak and walk properly when *this* started. And guess who started? You did.

Gulf War - 1990 - 1995

Kuwaiti civilian losses:
Over 1,000 killed
Iraqi civilian losses:
About 3,664 killed
Other civilian losses:
2 Israeli civilians killed, 230 injured
1 Saudi civilian killed, 65 injured

Crossed borders of Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Palestine and Saudi Arabi

In essence, U.N forces with your country in the vanguard invaded the Gulf to resolve a petty squabble between Iraq (forces lead by Saddam Hussein with whom the U.S had great relations with before and to whom they sold weapons) and Kuwait.

Obviously the truth was that you wanted to ensure that the oil is in "the right hands", aka, hands that sell you the oil cheap.

In consequence, the Coalition Forces killed a bajizillion of civilians and pissed Islam believers to the point of waging Holy War againts them.

IT IS PERFECTLY OKAY to destroy 1 building in the U.S just because your government likes to put its nose into matters that shouldn't concern it in the slightest.

It would be perfectly OKAY if they destroyed your entire infrastructure, much like you destroyed theirs during your escapade, making those countries even more backwards then they are now.

God only knows how many casualties really took place, but these are the official statistics.

And y'know what? Mr.Osama killed 3000 in 1 day. Took 5 years for the coalition to get that far, and he did it in 1 day.

I tip my hat to the brilliant strategy.

...and don't even get me started on your military dealings with Israel that have been fueling the Israel vs. Palestine conflict for years. AMONG OTHER CONFLICTS you CARRY ON FUELING, for example in Africa.

DO NOT voice out opinions when you're not aware of all the factors in a given conflict. You deserved what you got. Terrible tragedy, but still - you asked for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    +1
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, was it Juan?
    Juan who?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its just seductive pics right? I mean they don't show nudity, do they?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, you know who is juan
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    isn't onlyfans just another creepy site of fake AI generated ''women''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: