Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaVesko

Trophies
XP
Country
Foxi4 said:
KingVamp said:
Yet it ok for them to slam into buildings? Saying bomb threatening and what not?

It ok for him to treat people like trash while we talk it out?

We spouse to talk about stuff while living in fear?

Apparently dialogue isn't doing a thing.

If you get attack by people like these, just talk it out.

You probably weren't even born or able to speak and walk properly when *this* started. And guess who started? You did.

Gulf War - 1990 - 1995

Kuwaiti civilian losses:
Over 1,000 killed
Iraqi civilian losses:
About 3,664 killed
Other civilian losses:
2 Israeli civilians killed, 230 injured
1 Saudi civilian killed, 65 injured

Crossed borders of Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Palestine and Saudi Arabi

In essence, U.N forces with your country in the vanguard invaded the Gulf to resolve a petty squabble between Iraq (forces lead by Saddam Hussein with whom the U.S had great relations with before and to whom they sold weapons) and Kuwait.

Obviously the truth was that you wanted to ensure that the oil is in "the right hands", aka, hands that sell you the oil cheap.

In consequence, the Coalition Forces killed a bajizillion of civilians and pissed Islam believers to the point of waging Holy War againts them.

IT IS PERFECTLY OKAY to destroy 1 building in the U.S just because your government likes to put its nose into matters that shouldn't concern it in the slightest.

It would be perfectly OKAY if they destroyed your entire infrastructure, much like you destroyed theirs during your escapade, making those countries even more backwards then they are now.

God only knows how many casualties really took place, but these are the official statistics.

And y'know what? Mr.Osama killed 3000 in 1 day. Took 5 years for the coalition to get that far, and he did it in 1 day.

I tip my hat to the brilliant strategy.

...and don't even get me started on your military dealings with Israel that have been fueling the Israel vs. Palestine conflict for years. AMONG OTHER CONFLICTS you CARRY ON FUELING, for example in Africa.

DO NOT voice out opinions when you're not aware of all the factors in a given conflict. You deserved what you got. Terrible tragedy, but still - you asked for it.

+1. Just... +1.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although the attack on my age was little over the line, I may have to retract my post.

Yep, as for now I have nothing to come back with.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
KingVamp said:
Although the attack on my age was little over the line, I may have to retract my post.

I just assumed that you must be young if you don't know this, seeing that the entire war caused many controversies over burning oilfields, depleded uranium syndrome, polution of the region etc. etc.

Don't take it personally. The way I see it, you learn new stuff everyday.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
KingVamp said:

I just assumed that you must be young if you don't know this, seeing that the entire war caused many controversies over burning oilfields, depleded uranium syndrome, polution of the region etc. etc.

Don't take it personally. The way I see it, you learn new stuff everyday.
Quite frankly history isn't my forte, but even tho I know that I couldn't help go into rage from what I know.

I'm definitely at fault.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best Hide n Seek player ever?
unsure.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must say, I'm both glad and completely pissed off at this news.

I'm glad to see him dead, but his death just makes it easier for retarded Americans to call me out and just beat me down in school. Being that same ethnicity as a terrorist isn't fun.

"Hey, no more 72 virgins for you, you cunt!"
"Where's your leader now, you terrorist?"
"Raghead!"

I understand where they could be going though; I would have hated to see my family die due to terrorism.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slyakin said:

I'm glad to see him dead, but his death just makes it easier for retarded Americans to call me out and just beat me down in school. Being that same ethnicity as a terrorist isn't fun.

"Raghead!"

Stupid racist Christians. I've yet to see a good example of one.
Wouldn't the good example just be the ones that aren't beating you up? The ones that aren't vocal?
The difference is they haven't announced themselves to be Christian.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Slyakin said:

"Raghead!"

Stupid racist Christians. I've yet to see a good example of one.
Wouldn't the good example just be the ones that aren't beating you up? The ones that aren't vocal?
The difference is they haven't announced themselves to be Christian.
I'd think that the "good examples" are the ones that have tried to help me. (0)

But you're right; I'm being too rude. Lemme edit.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"You shall love your neighbor as yourself" is a mark of a true Christian.
wink.gif

Anyone who doesn't follow this simple principle *is not* a Christian.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, we have the news; the discussion has officially run off the rails. Before I close this topic, I'd like to ask a rhetorical question: is it possible for GBAtemp to discuss something like this -- regardless of how heated the discussion gets -- in a civil and respectful manner? I think we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo