Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
iPods are so overrated. My god, just use Moonshell
biggrin.gif

LMAO you gotta to be kidding right? you can't compare at all! and is the picture for real or is it just photoshop crap? i love ipods and have a ipod video 60GB right now, and for the people who are saying the sound quality on the ipods are crap, stop listening to crappy 128k mp3's and you won't get crappy sound, also get decent headphones aswell, the stock headphones supplied with the ipod are crap.

edit: the link says it's real hmm, 160GB would be a dream, i've already used nearly 40GB on my current ipod.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
So advertising is totally alright to do on this forum now?

I didn't see anything in the opening post that would say otherwise.

As for the iPod I don't have much of an opinion other than that it's a pretty good mp3 player.

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So advertising is totally alright to do on this forum now?

I didn't see anything in the opening post that would say otherwise.

As for the iPod I don't have much of an opinion other than that it's a pretty good mp3 player.

Yeah, martin is steve jobs and is advertising his own products, this is a rule breaking post.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I am currently rolling about on the floor laughing my tits off cos I just spent £169 on an 8 gig Nano......... Now I fid I could have waited 4 weeks and got one that
a) has video playback
and
b) has had a 25% price cut !
Remember UK prices include tax. You probably got a better deal, the new models will be more expensive here than in the States.
smile.gif

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPods are so overrated. My god, just use Moonshell
biggrin.gif

LMAO you gotta to be kidding right? you can't compare at all! and is the picture for real or is it just photoshop crap? i love ipods and have a ipod video 60GB right now, and for the people who are saying the sound quality on the ipods are crap, stop listening to crappy 128k mp3's and you won't get crappy sound, also get decent headphones aswell, the stock headphones supplied with the ipod are crap.

edit: the link says it's real hmm, 160GB would be a dream, i've already used nearly 40GB on my current ipod.

The Moonshell thing was a "joke" but that doesn't change the fact that iPods are overhyped rubbish. Sound quality on Moonshell is perfect for me anyway.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man 160GBs? That would last me like....10 years at least O.O

But the 80GB is more in my price range and all I have is a max of around 50GBs of music (my stuff plus my dad's stuff) so, hmm, I dunno...

I'd get a Touch if it wasn't SO DAMN EXPENSIVE. (touch-screen, large movie screen, and wifi web browsing? Count me in O:)

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
O,o.. looks nice.. but i don't think i really need it..

i use my w950i for listening to music and its pretty good.. dont like to bring extra gadget just to listen to music in the bus..

>_> but it sure looks pretty good... damn apple and its sexy stuff.. -,-.. u tempted a shallow ppl like me who like something by their appearance..

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
No it shouldn't^ I think the iPod shuffle has a great price compared to the iPod Classic. The iPod classic is just a harddrive that plays mp3s and .avi files

My post was aimed at amptor

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't get what the big freaking whoop about iPods are. I don't even get what the big whoop about portable MP3 players are. I mean, I don't even have any form of portable MP3 player...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just have a lot of music and I would like to listen to anything, any time. That's why I want an MP3 player with a big hard drive. Videos wouldn't hurt either...though It's not a big deal for me, I have a bunch of .dpgs I could watch but I haven't :/

Still, for school I might get some crappy thing that costs $10, so if it gets taken away, big whoop, $10.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't get what the big freaking whoop about iPods are. I don't even get what the big whoop about portable MP3 players are. I mean, I don't even have any form of portable MP3 player...

You may have no use for it, but a lot of people do. They like music, they buy things to listen to it. Thats like saying '' I don't get what the big whoop about internet is. I mean, I don't even use Internet on my computer.. ''

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn now that's a old one, prob had the two screws on back for antenna, no coxial/cable jack