Phones Screen damaged, how to store PHONEBOOK to PC?

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys.
So my Phones screen is blank.. I can call voicemail and anyone(without seeing anything on the screen), even music is playng fine. Now I want to copy every contact from the Phone to my PC. Even if I cant see anything on the screen, I can still connect it to PC just fine.
How do I do that? The PC SUITE sony ericsson doesnt seem to do it...

BTW, I got Sony Ericsson w880i

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you store your contacts to your sim card, you can get your phonebook from your sim card using a sim card reader, thats all i know.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
use MYPHONE EXPLORER

connect your phone to your pc using your USB cable and install the SIGNED DRIVERS get them here

then get MYPHONE EXPLORER here

and install it
smile.gif

disconnect your phone and reconnect it and put the PHONE mode should be push down 1 click on the joystick/ up/down control and press left soft key .. if you have done it right and its in phone mode it should NOT appear as a removable device in MY COMPUTER if it does then disconnect and try again until it connects without showing as removable storage .... then launch MYPHONE EXPLORER and connect your phone in the program choose FILE then CONNECT it should find your phone if not then choose OPTIONS then SEARCH for device .. with a bit of luck it will discover and connect your phone

now you can choose to do a FULL BACKUP (under extras/create backup) of your phones contents/contacts messages etc and/or even control your phone with myphone explorer
smile.gif

good luck
smile.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I prefer connecting it to PC rather than pressing stuff without know what I am doing..

Thanks guys, will try it out
smile.gif

@kobykaan
IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANX ALOT MATE!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8