Picofly AIO Thread

QuiTim

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 14-44-28 8.98€ Chip Accessories Flex Cables Hwfly Core Hwfly Chip Chi...png
    Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 14-44-28 8.98€ Chip Accessories Flex Cables Hwfly Core Hwfly Chip Chi...png
    124.3 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Takezo-San

agus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Any alternative point. For cmd and clk point. Is to hard. Coz is to near
Post automatically merged:

is there an alternative point? for cmd and clk.? for being too close

Modi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anyone know where I can find a flex for a v1 Erista? I'm interested in trying this mod but my free-hand soldering isn't the best.
Anyone know where I can find a flex for a v1 Erista? I'm interested in trying this mod but my free-hand soldering isn't the best.
Try Aliexperss or use low cost mosfet

Bluray

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello.All videos show only chip soldering. Do I need to install something to the sd card? Or should I insert a blank formatted sd card?

sharlimar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! My 4th picofly, have done 1 oled and 2 lites always with flex cable with no problem
Was doing a V1, measured all diode values before turn on, all good but, forgot to attach the emmc chip, turn the switch on, the chip only showed blue light and then turned off...And now doesnt turn on anymore
Did tried many things but since then I have a lot of shorts everywhere (red in image)
The cpu is dead right?

Attachments

• IMG_4342.jpg
    IMG_4342.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38

QuiTim

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi! My 4th picofly, have done 1 oled and 2 lites always with flex cable with no problem
Was doing a V1, measured all diode values before turn on, all good but, forgot to attach the emmc chip, turn the switch on, the chip only showed blue light and then turned off...And now doesnt turn on anymore
Did tried many things but since then I have a lot of shorts everywhere (red in image)
The cpu is dead right?
Forgeting to connect the emmc did not cause this issue.
Most likely you only have one short somewhere but now it registers throughout the whole pcb.
Try to visualy inspect all the places you soldered and see if you can spot a bridge somewhere. If not, check to see if you can see any discolored component (capacitor or power controller).
Another option is to use a rosin atomizer (check on aliexpress) and plugin the battery for short period to spot where the short is.
The easiest way would be to send it to a phone repair shop and they should be able to find the issue in no time (having the right tools helps alot)
Post automatically merged:

The cpu is dead right?
Did you check these areas?
It looks like there is a bridge between those 2 caps.
Also it looks like there is some solder residue on the screw hole copper plate.
Maybe the photo is not so good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503_185251_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_185251_Samsung Internet.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20230503_185210_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_185210_Samsung Internet.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by QuiTim,
Reactions: sharlimar

sharlimar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks @QuiTim ;)
Yeah I have look carefully many times but cant find
The first image I've already measure and its not shorting, just checked second image seems cleared
Didn't know about that rosin atomizer that would definitely helps, I was thinking about buying a thermal camera and inject voltage like I seen on some videos. Guess I'm gonna try that option first

Reactions: QuiTim

poughstings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My install works on my lite, but it takes a long time to boot and when it does it shows a red light rather than a green one. Besdies that, its working fine and I dumped my nand with no slow mode/ any other issue, whats the cause for this?

Modi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My install works on my lite, but it takes a long time to boot and when it does it shows a red light rather than a green one. Besdies that, its working fine and I dumped my nand with no slow mode/ any other issue, whats the cause for this?
Add 33ohm to rst will boot faster / add 100ohm to dat0 it will help or try retrain chup by picofly tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.