Picofly AIO Thread

lenoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
confirmed that aon6512 is indeed working, but the glitch time is like 15 second, already tried multiple time, each took that long. Any ideas? maybe increasing the R value? or its just mosfet uniqueness.
But i think i already have the candidate for replacement and it is aon7400.. easier to find for me, and work as it should, glitch time also like 2 second.
3 mosfet more to try nonetheles.
yes mine first boot 15 sec,,

1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: abal1000x

cgtchy0412

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have measure that resistor. Yupz i confirmed its also 4.7 kΩ on lite.
Thanks.. as it hard to redo that again, ill leave it for now even without knowing what resistor value ive just installed.,😅
Update : seems the resistor value from pico is 470 ohm, so its a tenth of it's original.

Also aon6512 confirmed to be workable(if you dont mind the size 5x5), first boot maybe above 5s, but after around 2-5s.
I redo all the cabling and change the wire into enamel copper, only ground and power on wrapping.
Todays Lite already assembled now, and tomorrow another unit will come to be tested with other mosfet.

Last edited by cgtchy0412,

Vivi34

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi bro. I have same issue. If you take a look at pico, it should still light up for some time after you’ve shut down. Hence it is not responsive when you immediately try to turn it on again because it is still shutting down.
Post automatically merged:

Check your SD card. It might be either fake or corrupted.
Thanks!! It's like you said, 20 seconds after shutting down, the pico flashes and shuts down. After that, the switch boots normally.

Modzvilleusa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've done quite a few Picofly installs over the past couple days.
3 oleds with hynix and a v1.
Now in all cases so far, I've needed to increase the value of the resistors on clk and cmd from 47ohm to 120ish.
I followed pdf guide which recommends adding a second 47ohm resistor if emmc initializes in slow mode. 94ohms didn't cut it for me though.
From there I jumped to 150ohms which worked out. \
The next one I dialed it down to 120ohms which also worked.

Question, Does anyone know what the issue is if the resistor value is too high? I haven't noticed any issues with 120ohm or 150ohms on cmd or clk.
Too low emmc is in slow mode that's for sure.

Heres some pics of my recent pico installs. My buddy acidz in my discord gave me this solid tip for the cpu flex. You can wire directly to the resitor on the flex cable. Makes the install much cleaner.

IMG_8148.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8141.jpg
    IMG_8141.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8139.jpg
    IMG_8139.jpg
    722.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8138.jpg
    IMG_8138.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8146.jpg
    IMG_8146.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8148.jpg
    IMG_8148.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8152.jpg
    IMG_8152.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8141.jpg
    IMG_8141.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done quite a few Picofly installs over the past couple days.
3 oleds with hynix and a v1.
Now in all cases so far, I've needed to increase the value of the resistors on clk and cmd from 47ohm to 120ish.
I followed pdf guide which recommends adding a second 47ohm resistor if emmc initializes in slow mode. 94ohms didn't cut it for me though.
From there I jumped to 150ohms which worked out. \
The next one I dialed it down to 120ohms which also worked.

Question, Does anyone know what the issue is if the resistor value is too high? I haven't noticed any issues with 120ohm or 150ohms on cmd or clk.
Too low emmc is in slow mode that's for sure.

Heres some pics of my recent pico installs. My buddy acidz in my discord gave me this solid tip for the cpu flex. You can wire directly to the resitor on the flex cable. Makes the install much cleaner.

View attachment 371814
To be clear, those resistors in your most prominent photo are a factor of 10 smaller than what they should be to begin with. 4R7 SMD resistors are 4.7 ohms, NOT 47 ohms as they should be...

Modzvilleusa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
To be clear, those resistors in your most prominent photo are a factor of 10 smaller than what they should be to begin with. 4R7 SMD resistors are 4.7 ohms, NOT 47 ohms as they should be...
Lol well that explains it, thanks dude.
I ordered 47ohm resistors and didn't think to double check that I was actually sent what I ordered.

• Haha
Reactions: lightninjay

Modzvilleusa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Also, congrats on your 69th post lol
shit, now I can never send another message... oh wait. Rip :D

Has anyone played with these new pico boards yet?
My interest is peaked with the + and - which I assume is for usb passthrough to be able to program the chip like you can with the trinket m0.
Will that need to be implemented in the picofly firmware or would it be possible to install one of these blank, wire it up and program it via the switches usb c port?

1684294031335.png

anyone has a pic of hwfly v1 flex cable installed in v2?
v1 flex only has 1 mofset and from what I've heard marikos need 2.
V2 flexes are very cheap on ali right now.

Last edited by Modzvilleusa,
Reactions: WalangAlam

agus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
can i use rp2040.. but the initial display is hwfly?. let it feel hwfly. but use rp2040. .. I saw earlier on YouTube that someone uses picofly but it looks like the hwfly prefix... seems cool

cgtchy0412

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
can i use rp2040.. but the initial display is hwfly?. let it feel hwfly. but use rp2040. .. I saw earlier on YouTube that someone uses picofly but it looks like the hwfly prefix... seems cool
Picofly should be way cooller, its the newest star in town, and you must work very hard to make it works.
And if you talk about initial then the initial should be hekate logo right or atmosphere.

Reactions: sergiochendry

aparitxi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
shit, now I can never send another message... oh wait. Rip :D

Has anyone played with these new pico boards yet?
My interest is peaked with the + and - which I assume is for usb passthrough to be able to program the chip like you can with the trinket m0.
Will that need to be implemented in the picofly firmware or would it be possible to install one of these blank, wire it up and program it via the switches usb c port?

View attachment 371825

v1 flex only has 1 mofset and from what I've heard marikos need 2.
V2 flexes are very cheap on ali right now.
I join the question, i installed the rp2040 zero in a mariko v2 and works fine but the rp is too thick to close the console correctly without cutting the metal shell because is too thick, so in the near future i will replace for a thinner one, i was thinking in that picoboard you showed and in the tiny rp that i attach in the photo, anyone knows the pros and cons of each one ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516-111431.png
    Screenshot_20230516-111431.png
    491.1 KB · Views: 43

cgtchy0412

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I join the question, i installed the rp2040 zero in a mariko v2 and works fine but the rp is too thick to close the console correctly without cutting the metal shell because is too thick, so in the near future i will replace for a thinner one, i was thinking in that picoboard you showed and in the tiny rp that i attach in the photo, anyone knows the pros and cons of each one ?
If you plan to replace that rp board anyway then just remove/destroy the usb c port and 2 buttons then just place it bellow the fan and secure it using some double tape, it should fit. And for the mod cable itself you can slide it in between the metal and the fan case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, your balls are arch64?
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    LMAO, didn't make it in time for crashd, kid, did ya?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    PP is crooked la, set it straight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop looking at my hooked pp
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my bad, blame it on lack of lube
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Barrels of lube
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    still busy hackin' ps4?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If the damn script would work it'd be nice
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    maybe it's the incompatible model
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's because I have a arch64 model tv it's just normal ps4 bs
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    yeah, the JB does not activate instantly, because it relies on a flaw showing up in a process
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm on a older 6.72, still kinda tempted to upgrade, maybe a 9.00
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i probably cant go higher than 9.00 becus i have the CUH-22XX model
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I keep getting stuck on waiting for padi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    hmmm, i got no clue, i need to re-check their step by step guide
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    11.0 hack is great if you got a webos tv
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont have LG tvs around