Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Oh hey, another Norwegian! And one that's as bad as me at pixelart, at that. I've been meaning to make an Android game too but I just don't have any good ideas (that are simple enough to make) :P
I'm basically limited to public domain graphics/audio or whatever I can manage to whip up myself (which isn't much) and my attention span isn't long enough to work on anything for more than a week or two (but I work really hard until I get bored)
I do have one app up on Play Store but it's crashy and I'm not sure (read: have no clue) how to fix the bugs :( I blame it on multithreading issues.

Hi! Whats the app? :)

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Sorry, I wrote wrong :P I meant downloads :) And most people have changed it now, but theres still a lot of people out there voting 1 :(

Well maybe they just don't like the game - can't please everybody :)

Your average rating is 4 stars, which is pretty good.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will take a look at it :) I also read that you can root it and install normal Google Play on it, if you are into that ;)

Well there's this fourm that i have been following. There use to be a root (witch i had) but an update unrooted it but there is another root but you need to use a certain cable "fastboot cable" that allwos you to install the google playstore. But i will tell my friends to download it and see how the multiplier runs.:toot:

Reactions: Delta517

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Well there's this fourm that i have been following. There use to be a root (witch i had) but an update unrooted it but there is another root but you need to use a certain cable "fastboot cable" that allwos you to install the google playstore. But i will tell my friends to download it and see how the multiplier runs.:toot:

Thanks! :D

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
What do you guys think about the next updates Leveling system? :) Heres a sneek peek:

QsloQaXVGX_zuPIOf9aNxQjEP5Rzh7mZL3HmVdmQYHw6KlA4l6mU3MZ9VHtRYCdw8vI=h900-rw

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Wow, been a few months since the release now! The game has almost passed 200 000+ downloads ang gotten a lot of great reviews! :D Thank you all for trying it!

I made this forum post to actually just let everyone know I'm making a sequel to this game. Its going to be a Sandbox-Survival with elements from Fallout and DayZ. Would be awesome if you guys wanted to follow the development at my FaceBook page MayoNinjaGames :) Also I know that theres a lot of people wanting to learn game development so feel free to ask any question if you have! Thanks again! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway