Homebrew pokeCalcNTR for Gen 6 - The RNG Tool Suite for the 3ds

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, and that is what NTRSelector says that it is loading. Don't know if this is related or not or even expected behavior, but none of the banners appear on the home menu after loading NTR.

I've never had that happen, and I don't think that's expected. That's related either to BootNTRSelector or NTR cfw since it occurs before even loading pokecalc. You may want to try troubleshooting ntr issues from here.

Shiny_Sylveon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so after quitting & starting again, the egg seed still hasn't changed, and now I'm not getting the right eggs out of the daycare.
I'm playing OR, and both daycares show the same egg seed.
Is your OR updated to the latest version? It should say 1.4 in bottom screen on top right when loading the game.

To be certain, you're pressing Start+Down to bring up the egg seed menu, and then pressing Select+Right and Select+Left to switch daycare views with the egg seed menu displayed?

Fish0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is your OR updated to the latest version? It should say 1.4 in bottom screen on top right when loading the game.

To be certain, you're pressing Start+Down to bring up the egg seed menu, and then pressing Select+Right and Select+Left to switch daycare views with the egg seed menu displayed?
I figured out what it was, I had pressed the Reset button in the RNG Tool and it reset the delay to 0. I set it to 16 and now everything's fine.

Last edited by Fish0,

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
try rng Y Xereas
always fail
I pause game
oqhcYrL.png

Last edited by srwgin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol