Pokemon GO Hacking Hub

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Nice!
I would use it only the get the out of region Pokes and the Legends too, since I bet those bitches will be Team locked as well.
But I won't use it for Gyms nor anything else, I'm not stupid like those guys from Ohio. xD
Pretty sure you won't be able to keep these pokemon... If you can I'll be very surprised..

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pretty sure you won't be able to keep these pokemon... If you can I'll be very surprised..
My thought on that is that as long as you don't use them publicly, they won't forbid you of them, which was the mistake the Ohio couple did with the Articuno. They basically bragged about it in every media possible, including putting the Articuno in a gym.
As long as I keep them stored and JUST that (no bragging, no gyms, no fights, etc) there shouldn't be a problem.

Although, we have yet to see what will happen if more legendaries appear and which ones got the pokes taken and which ones didn't :P
But until then.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal for the bot to not have leveled up once, or caught any pokemon? Am I just not near anything lol?

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
501eab0f2195bcafc9a7094c5b066a1d.png

Don't use any hacks.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the legitimacy of this? How do we know it wasn't photoshopped?
Permanent bans are unlikely, and there's no reason I could find to think this is legitimate. However, one should operate under the assumption that a ban could happen if one blatantly cheats.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Permanent bans are unlikely, and there's no reason I could find to think this is legitimate. However, one should operate under the assumption that a ban could happen if one blatantly cheats.

Ya, i got 3 accounts that has reached leve 33+; so i'm going to stop there. I'll make a 4th account as another backup and run the bot (once devs fix the issue with the api) until level 30.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, i got 3 accounts that has reached leve 33+; so i'm going to stop there. I'll make a 4th account as another backup and run the bot (once devs fix the issue with the api) until level 30.
I have a cheating account that did just about everything under the sun to potentially get banned. Nothing.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the Nox Player App that could run a pc version of Xposed that could cloak your root also. Well you could still get banned from hacking Pokemon GO. Even though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0