Pokemon X and Y announced for 3ds

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I really hope there's at least camera settings since the movement is clearly still grid based. Otherwise the game is going to be pretty but extremely awkward to maneuver in.

COMING OCTOBER 2013 EVERYWHERE BUT NOT QUITE.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Read this a little while ago and to be honest I think might wait until the 3DS is hacked or when I can pick up my Japanese 3DS cause I don't want to have to wasye money getting an Australian copy and needing to buy an extra console.

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
X- Xerneas and Y - Yveltal

img_thumbnail_pokemon_2.jpg

img_thumbnail_pokemon_1.jpg

Where's the source for this? Just out of curiosity.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, gen 1 had about 5 legendaries.
Gen 2 had about 6-7
Gen 3 had like 10
Gen 4 added like another 10
Gen 3 added like, 12
I'm just rounding these numbers off, but the amount of legendaries just kinda keeps growing and not really staying legendary anymore.
Remember that awesome feeling catching one of the few legendaries from the old Pokemon games?
Now it's just like, "Oh, there's another one. And Nother. And Nother...Nother...Nother... Nother.."
There's no real legendary aspect anymore basically
Except now they have all the possibilities in the world to make some mythical creature that will have everybody talking just like with Mew. No way to check the dumped game code for sprites or info, so expect all kinds of crazy rumors flying around about secret Pokémon, easter eggs, glitches and all kinds of fun stuff. This time we won't have a clue about the event Pokémon either and since you won't be able to hack creatures this time, event pokémon or better yet event Pokémon from actual physical events will be really rare and with a 100% legit ratio online.

Reactions: chavosaur

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The deer-like creature appears to take inspiration from the Forest Spirit from animator Hayao Miyazaki’s Princess Mononoke and Yveltal is the glowing, red Legendary bird from the trailer. The name is pronounced “ee-VELL-tall.” is that confirmed ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo