• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Poll: 73% of Trump Voters Think Democrats Are Trying to ‘Replace White Americans With Immigrants And People Of Color’

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it turns out the democratic party is in support of hardly any border security and literally tried to get through amnesty for people who broke our laws by crossing our border illegally. How is this not objectively true? it's not even secret lol. The democrats have been running on this demographic is destiny talking point for quite a while now.

The funniest part though is that this shit is backfiring and the latino vote is moving ever closer to the right, because folks that immigrated here legally know that it'd be complete bullshit to shovel in millions of illegals that didn't have to work their ass off to get where they are today. And folks from Cuba and Venezuela can smell the democrats bullshit ideas from a mile away.

Last edited by MariArch,

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes, it turns out the democratic party is in support of hardly any border security and literally tried to get through amnesty for people who broke our laws by crossing our border illegally.

That's an ignorant way of looking at it. Under the United Nations Status of Refugees, immigrants are allowed to cross the border, be properly treated and settled, and go through a respectful judicial process to determine if they should be granted refugee status. The Republican presidency was going far beyond what is legal and justified in their persecution of ethnic minorities.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it turns out the democratic party is in support of hardly any border security and literally tried to get through amnesty for people who broke our laws by crossing our border illegally. How is this not objectively true? it's not even secret lol. The democrats have been running on this demographic is destiny talking point for quite a while now.

The funniest part though is that this shit is backfiring and the latino vote is moving ever closer to the right, because folks that immigrated here legally know that it'd be complete bullshit to shovel in millions of illegals that didn't have to work their ass off to get where they are today. And folks from Cuba and Venezuela can smell the democrats bullshit ideas from a mile away.
The theory is that it's Jewish people in particular who are pulling all the strings and attempting to replace white people in the US. If you believe that bullshit, you would've believed anything the nazis told you too.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The theory is that it's Jewish people in particular who are pulling all the strings and attempting to replace white people in the US. If you believe that bullshit, you would've believed anything the nazis told you too.
That's what 12% of Trump voters and 7% of Biden voters believe, according to the poll.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Nah it's the full 73%. Republicans just use the words "democrats" and "leftists" as substitutes for Jews. They don't need to go full mask off when so much of their leadership already has.
What is your view on this situation in america? What are it's implications?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What is your view on this situation in america? What are it's implications?
We're drifting more and more toward authoritarian oligarchy simply because we have Coke and Diet Coke for political parties. Ideally the US would have at least eight or nine parties which have to form coalitions to get things done, more like the parliaments of various European countries. Instead we have just two, owned by two seperate sets of corporations. Even our very first president sternly warned us against a two-party system, FFS. It's not real democracy.

Regardless of how we got here though, I think we basically have three paths forward:

1. Inclusive revolution for more workers'/citizens' rights
2. Unionize everything at an exponential pace
3. Every dystopian police state future you see depicted in sci-fi movies, but without the flying cars or hoverboards

1 would be the most permanent solution to things and quite likely the best option, but it's also the least likely to happen based on the political divide in this country (IE racism programmed in by our oligarchs). 2 is still optimistic, but more realistic than 1; the issue being that corporations have a chance to kill the modern unionization movement in its crib. The longer we don't take action on 1 or 2, the more likely 3 is to becoming reality. Long story short, we're probably not that far off from electing our own Putin. One could argue we already elected a geriatric, morbidly obese version of Putin, but if he could become president, then so can a much smarter and more subversive man who is capable of ending democracy as we know it.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Thank you for your detailed answer.
We're drifting more and more toward authoritarian oligarchy simply because we have Coke and Diet Coke for political parties. Ideally the US would have at least eight or nine parties which have to form coalitions to get things done, more like the parliaments of various European countries. Instead we have just two, owned by two seperate sets of corporations. Even our very first president sternly warned us against a two-party system, FFS. It's not real democracy.
I see, so americans feel like they are not in charge.
Regardless of how we got here though, I think we basically have three paths forward:

1. Inclusive revolution for more workers'/citizens' rights
2. Unionize everything at an exponential pace
3. Every dystopian police state future you see depicted in sci-fi movies, but without the flying cars or hoverboards

1 would be the most permanent solution to things and quite likely the best option, but it's also the least likely to happen based on the political divide in this country (IE racism programmed in by our oligarchs). 2 is still optimistic, but more realistic than 1; the issue being that corporations have a chance to kill the modern unionization movement in its crib. The longer we don't take action on 1 or 2, the more likely 3 is to becoming reality. Long story short, we're probably not that far off from electing our own Putin. One could argue we already elected a geriatric, morbidly obese version of Putin, but if he could become president, then so can a much smarter and more subversive man who is capable of ending democracy as we know it.
I don't know how 'democracy as we know it' can go on anyways, if you analysis is correct. If people don't believe in democracy there is no point in continuing it. It will be replaced anyway in that case.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how 'democracy as we know it' can go on anyways, if you analysis is correct. If people don't believe in democracy there is no point in continuing it. It will be replaced anyway in that case.
True, but if we become an authoritarian oligarchy, that's more like capitalism evolving into that because our democracy didn't impose enough checks and balances on it.

Reactions: Creamu

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for this thread, I could show media bites from the left saying what they are doing, but people only believe what they want to.
You should post anyway. I for one love seeing both sides of an argument from the others perspective. Can't have an intelligent debate if someone is holding back facts, right?

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's an ignorant way of looking at it. Under the United Nations Status of Refugees, immigrants are allowed to cross the border, be properly treated and settled, and go through a respectful judicial process to determine if they should be granted refugee status. The Republican presidency was going far beyond what is legal and justified in their persecution of ethnic minorities.
The UN and international law is a fucking joke. And illegal immigrants aren't our citizens. it's not persecution to deport them, it's enforcing our laws

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should post anyway. I for one love seeing both sides of an argument from the others perspective. Can't have an intelligent debate if someone is holding back facts, right?

Thank you, as would I, but I just created a HUGE thread the other day about methodologies the gay activists movements have employed to "normalize it", and the entire thread was taken down, like so many of my threads before it. Why speak when someone is going to cry (offended) and someone else will come along and just delete my argument?

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah it's the full 73%. Republicans just use the words "democrats" and "leftists" as substitutes for Jews. They don't need to go full mask off when so much of their leadership already has.
Lmao. take your meds schizo. You can't just pull shit out of your ass and say it's true. Question: If this was apparently true... why would these people also vote for someone whos son in law (Jared Kushner), daughter (Ivanka), and grandchildren are Jewish? Why would they vote for someone whos administration is responsible for the Abraham accords?

Please go check out what Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar have to say about jews and question why they are popular figureheads in leftist circles, then maybe we can have a real conversation that doesn't involve allegations not rooted in fact.

Last edited by MariArch,
Reactions: HalfScoper

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, as would I, but I just created a HUGE thread the other day about methodologies the gay activists movements have employed to "normalize it", and the entire thread was taken down, like so many of my threads before it. Why speak when someone is going to cry (offended) and someone else will come along and just delete my argument?

I mean if you're solid on your beliefs, other people being offended shouldn't matter. Now, don't get me wrong, I think the whole idea of there being a "gay agenda" and whatnot is crap (I'm ok with normalizing just about anything that's short of pedophilia, incest, and bestiality), but unless the topic got way derailed, I was at least interested in the idea behind social engineering.

However, this is the political section, and what you post regarding that can't be worse than some of the other crap that gets flown in here. At the very least, there are those of us that like to see the negativity in both parties, because it helps enlighten the rest of the radicals to the point where they (hopefully) realize that it's more than just Democrats vs Republicans.

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
I honestly do not understand Trump haters. You write this like it's some kind of fringe conspiracy theory, but its constantly perpetuated by the left. Trump supporters and right wingers aren't the ones who came up with it. Leftists did.
NY times: "Opinion: we can replace them"
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.html
The guardian: "The last days of the white world"
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
CNN: "the vanishing white american"
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/06/30/the-vanishing-white-american.cnn
The telegraph: "White Britons could be minority by 2066"
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...-will-be-minority-by-2066-says-professor.html

Now tell me, are these fringe, right wing conspiracy websites? What you're essentially saying is "its not happening, but it's a good thing that it is happening".

Reactions: rocknard and XDel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Though I've been going to Aldis more often better lunch meat
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Is it worth it Gas wise? Length of travel.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    lgbqt products
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got 3 stores all within half a mile and a gas station in that same area so it's worth it
    +1
    LGBTQIA+ Products :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not the gay ride lunch meat :ohnoes:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Walmart is an 60 mile round trip for me, and yes, I still spend less even after the gas cost. :) I dont go there just for milk. I do 2 big hauls a month, fill the cart up.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay Ride™ at a Walmart near you
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lol GBAtemp mentioned in the latest Bringus Studios video
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    never heard of that developer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, was my anti hate trolling shitbox messages recorded
    :O Holy Cow 60 Miles !
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why people use miles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At 60 miles I'd just use instacart
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NinStar, cause 8 miles and runnin
    LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It could be like the horses rides you put quarters in, except it would be like the ambiguously gay duo cartoon & you sit on top of the other guy thats in a "flying" position. LMAO!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm pretty sure parents would have an issue with gay rides
    +1
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all... +1