• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Poll: 73% of Trump Voters Think Democrats Are Trying to ‘Replace White Americans With Immigrants And People Of Color’

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
actually they're illegal because we enforce rule of law, which includes border laws. and it's not just me that agrees with enforcing said law, it's the vast majority of americans lmao

I already told you how the process is legally supposed to proceed, and you say whoever subjects themselves into the process is illegal by default.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

You must apply for asylum within 1 year of the date of your last arrival in the United States, unless you can show:

• Changed circumstances that materially affect your eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing; and
  • You filed within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances.

Reactions: IncredulousP

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly do not understand Trump haters. You write this like it's some kind of fringe conspiracy theory, but its constantly perpetuated by the left. Trump supporters and right wingers aren't the ones who came up with it. Leftists did.
NY times: "Opinion: we can replace them"
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.html
The guardian: "The last days of the white world"
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
CNN: "the vanishing white american"
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/06/30/the-vanishing-white-american.cnn
The telegraph: "White Britons could be minority by 2066"
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...-will-be-minority-by-2066-says-professor.html

Now tell me, are these fringe, right wing conspiracy websites? What you're essentially saying is "its not happening, but it's a good thing that it is happening".

How much of a supremacist does one have to be to hate non white people attaining political offices?

Reactions: The Catboy

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already told you how the process is legally supposed to proceed, and you say whoever subjects themselves into the process is illegal by default.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

You must apply for asylum within 1 year of the date of your last arrival in the United States, unless you can show:

• Changed circumstances that materially affect your eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing; and
  • You filed within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances.

That's for asylum seekers lol. completely different from illegal crossings. People that don't go through the point of entry are breaking the law. People that don't show up for their hearings regarding their presence are breaking the law. And as it turns out, that's a ton of fucking people. The solution to said second issue was the stay in Mexico policy, which meant that people seeking asylum would be returned to Mexico city until the time of their hearing. And as it turns out, the current administration actively ridded of said policy. How is that promoting lawlessness?

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
How much of a supremacist does one have to be to hate non white people attaining political offices?
OK, clearly there's something seriously wrong with the way you read things. Please read again more carefully. At no point did mention anything to do with political offices. Also at no point did I say anything against any ethnic or racial group of people. ALL I SAID, and please read this carefully, is that white people are indeed being replaced by non white people and also it's not confined to the USA. And also it doesn't seem to be happening in Africa or Asia. It is a FACT that white people are being replaced, and the left wing media seem to have no issue recognizing it.
Now do you want to ague that white people being replaced is a good thing? Be my guest. But can we stop the gaslighting that it's not happening? Which was the premise of the original post.
My point is that white replacement is not a conspiracy and it is happening. I made no statements beyond that. Do you agree or disagree with this one statement?

Reactions: rocknard

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's for asylum seekers lol. completely different from illegal crossings. People that don't go through the point of entry are breaking the law. People that don't show up for their hearings regarding their presence are breaking the law. And as it turns out, that's a ton of fucking people. The solution to said second issue was the stay in Mexico policy, which meant that people seeking asylum would be returned to Mexico city until the time of their hearing. And as it turns out, the current administration actively ridded of said policy. How is that promoting lawlessness?

Of course there are illegal immigrants and people that should be deported. The Democratic Party doesn't shy away from deportations.

It is a FACT that white people are being replaced

I'm white and native to my country. How am I being replaced, or how are they planning to replace me?

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
Of course there are illegal immigrants and people that should be deported. The Democratic Party doesn't shy away from deportations.

I'm white and native to my country. How am I being replaced, or how are they planning to replace me?
Do you even understand what a population replacement is? Its not disappearing individuals and putting someone else in their place. Its one population shrinking and another moving into the same space. And if you're gonna say "well it's the white peoples own fault for not having kids", maybe it is and maybe it isn't, that's an entirely separate discussion, but either way THE REPLACEMENT IS STILL HAPPENING.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Do you even understand what a population replacement is? Its not disappearing individuals and putting someone else in their place. Its one population shrinking and another moving into the same space. And if you're gonna say "well it's the white peoples own fault for not having kids", maybe it is and maybe it isn't, that's an entirely separate discussion, but either way THE REPLACEMENT IS STILL HAPPENING.

But that's only a replacement in racist people's heads... I'm not from a different population than a person of color. So I'm not being replaced at all, it's just that my neighbours and classmates and pub goers are having black babies... who knows, depending on how life goes, maybe I'll generate a couple of them myself :lol:

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Lmao. take your meds schizo. You can't just pull shit out of your ass and say it's true.
Lmao, so you're just gonna pretend you've never been on the internet before? Anybody can read alt-right social media, you know.

Question: If this was apparently true... why would these people also vote for someone whos son in law (Jared Kushner), daughter (Ivanka), and grandchildren are Jewish? Why would they vote for someone whos administration is responsible for the Abraham accords?
Because Republicans always fall in line when it comes right down to it, and Trump still hates 95% of the same people that his base does. They can hand-wave Jared away as "one of the good ones," and "not a liberal elite Jew." It's also far from the only issue that causes them cognitive dissonance, because they don't really understand why they believe the things they do, they just repeat hollow talking points that they hear on Fox/OANN.

Reactions: IncredulousP

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
But that's only a replacement in racist people's heads... I'm not from a different population than a person of color.
Again, the thing that's called a conspiracy is "WHITE REPLACEMENT THEORY". Calling it a conspiracy implies that it's false. If you want to argue that less white people and more people of color is a good thing, you can go ahead and do that, it's a separate discussion, but I'm not interested in it right now. My point is that there is a process happening, and as it happens, the amount of white people shrinks, while the amount of non white people increases. This effect is called the "white replacement theory", and it is happening. Again, I'm not arguing that it's good or bad, only that is something that is currently actually happening, and therefore it is not a conspiracy, and any claim otherwise is gaslighting, because, again, IT IS HAPPENING. Are you saying I'm wrong?

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, clearly there's something seriously wrong with the way you read things. Please read again more carefully. At no point did mention anything to do with political offices. Also at no point did I say anything against any ethnic or racial group of people.

I'm sorry, my comment wasn't meant toward you in particular, I could've clarified that.

Now, on to debate.

ALL I SAID, and please read this carefully, is that white people are indeed being replaced by non white people and also it's not confined to the USA.

"Replaced" is a heavy word with various connotations attached to it. From the mouth of Conservative Republicans, it has racist undertones to it, otherwise why would there be an issue with it? That's the ideal that left wings are "gaslighting"; it's less about Replacement Theory and more about electing (hiring) people of different ethnicities into positions where they can more accurately represent the growing minorities within America and other white majority nations. Lefters support the idea of having more minority representatives in power because, well, they're growing. And old white people don't know how to represent anything other than old white people.

And also it doesn't seem to be happening in Africa or Asia.

Are you implying that whites being replaced isn't happening in areas where white people aren't the majority? What a conspiracy.

It is a FACT that white people are being replaced, and the left wing media seem to have no issue recognizing it.

Again, "replaced" is a heavy word.

Now do you want to ague that white people being replaced is a good thing? Be my guest.

It's great in the sense that A) old white people that have held a political position for decades should probably be "replaced" at regular intervals so that progression can continue and B) old white people shouldn't be representing anything other than old white people. That's why we seem to have had a bipartisan political system for the last century at least, despite America not being founded that way.

But can we stop the gaslighting that it's not happening? Which was the premise of the original post.
My point is that white replacement is not a conspiracy and it is happening. I made no statements beyond that. Do you agree or disagree with this one statement?

Again, it depends on how you infer "replace". If you simply mean that old white people are getting replaced by younger, ethnically diverse and more progressive people? Hell yeah they're getting replaced, as they should. However, if you're to call lefters gaslighters because they infer correctly, then it seems that you're on the position that white people are getting replaced simply to advance the Democrat agenda of Replacement Theory, which is indeed racist at it's core.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Again, the thing that's called a conspiracy is "WHITE REPLACEMENT THEORY". Calling it a conspiracy implies that it's false. If you want to argue that less white people and more people of color is a good thing, you can go ahead and do that, it's a separate discussion, but I'm not interested in it right now. My point is that there is a process happening, and as it happens, the amount of white people shrinks, while the amount of non white people increases. This effect is called the "white replacement theory", and it is happening. Again, I'm not arguing that it's good or bad, only that is something that is currently actually happening, and therefore it is not a conspiracy, and any claim otherwise is gaslighting, because, again, IT IS HAPPENING. Are you saying I'm wrong?

Yes, you're wrong. That change in ethnic percentages is inconsequential, only someone who worries about people being from a different race (the word for it is racism) would care about that beyond casual or sociological curiosity.

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
"Replaced" is a heavy word with various connotations attached to it. From the mouth of Conservative Republicans, it has racist undertones to it, otherwise why would there be an issue with it? That's the ideal that left wings are "gaslighting"; it's less about Replacement Theory and more about electing (hiring) people of different ethnicities into positions where they can more accurately represent the growing minorities within America and other white majority nations. Lefters support the idea of having more minority representatives in power because, well, they're growing. And old white people don't know how to represent anything other than old white people.
So to summarize, you don't like the meaning or "replace" even thought it's perfectly appropriate here. You're only point is that "replace" is racist somehow. Guess I'll have to add that to my very unreasonably long list of things that leftists consider to be racist. And since "google: is X racist" is now a meme, I'm not going to take anything in it seriously.

Also if white people are incapable of representing non white people, then it also follows that non white people are incapable of representing white people. You could further expand this kind of thinking to conclude that no person is capable of representing anyone but themselves, which really isn't a good conclusion for democracy.
Are you implying that whites being replaced isn't happening in areas where white people aren't the majority? What a conspiracy.

My point with Asia and Africa is that white people aren't replacing arabs, or indians, or chinese, or japanese, or black people in their native countries. And i have never seen a leftist ague that they should for some reason, which does imply a certain disdain for white people, since it's only meant to go once way.

Again, "replaced" is a heavy word.

It's great in the sense that A) old white people that have held a political position for decades should probably be "replaced" at regular intervals so that progression can continue and B) old white people shouldn't be representing anything other than old white people. That's why we seem to have had a bipartisan political system for the last century at least, despite America not being founded that way.

Again, it depends on how you infer "replace". If you simply mean that old white people are getting replaced by younger, ethnically diverse and more progressive people? Hell yeah they're getting replaced, as they should. However, if you're to call lefters gaslighters because they infer correctly, then it seems that you're on the position that white people are getting replaced simply to advance the Democrat agenda of Replacement Theory, which is indeed racist at it's core.
And here you reveal yourself as the actual racist, since you clearly hate white people and are very happy to assume things about them. No, the white replacement theory is not and has never been about political positions. Of course those will change along with changes in the population. But the white replacement theory is about the population itself. It's not politicians that are being replaced, it's the citizens.

And i promise you, most republicans would take a 100% black republican government over a 100% white democrat one. Make Thomas Sowell the supreme leader of USA, and they wouldn't complain.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So to summarize, you don't like the meaning or "replace" even thought it's perfectly appropriate here. You're only point is that "replace" is racist somehow. Guess I'll have to add that to my very unreasonably long list of things that leftists consider to be racist. And since "google: is X racist" is now a meme, I'm not going to take anything in it seriously.
It's a loaded word, implying someone or a group of someones is actively pushing to make white people a minority. You already admitted it's a naturally occurring trend instead, so nobody's "replacing" white people, white people are choosing to have fewer kids for any number of reasons. Chief among them being financial concerns I'm sure, as our corporate overlords will continue to keep our wages suppressed so long as they can keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves rather than fighting the oligarchy.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So to summarize, you don't like the meaning or "replace" even thought it's perfectly appropriate here. You're only point is that "replace" is racist somehow. Guess I'll have to add that to my very unreasonably long list of things that leftists consider to be racist. And since "google: is X racist" is now a meme, I'm
not going to take anything in it seriously.

Man and you attack my reading comprehension. If you're going to put words in my mouth, at least make them taste good.

Explain how Replacement Theory from the Republican point of view isn't racist then, since everything Democrats say is racist.

Also if white people are incapable of representing non white people, then it also follows that non white people are incapable of representing white people. You could further expand this kind of thinking to conclude that no person is capable of representing anyone but themselves, which really isn't a good conclusion for democracy.

I'm curious to know how you arrived at the "old white people are incapable of representing old white people" delusion. Do you not know what demographics are? Or is that more Democrat racist propaganda?

My point with Asia and Africa is that white people aren't replacing arabs, or indians, or chinese, or japanese, or black people in their native countries. And i have never seen a leftist ague that they should for some reason, which does imply a certain disdain for white people, since it's only meant to go once way.

Uh, probably because they have ample white minority representation?

And here you reveal yourself as the actual racist, since you clearly hate white people and are very happy to assume things about them. No, the white replacement theory is not and has never been about political positions. Of course those will change along with changes in the population. But the white replacement theory is about the population itself. It's not politicians that are being replaced, it's the citizens.

"I'm not racist, you're racist!" I thought that was only a Democrat tactic? If you don't have anything pertinent to say, you don't have to say anything.

"White Replacement Theory is not about political positions" except for, you know, when Republicans only bitch about it in relevance to minorities attaining political offices. Here's a thought: try explaining White Replacement Theory from a non racist point of view. I'll wait.

And i promise you, most republicans would take a 100% black republican government over a 100% white democrat one. Make Thomas Sowell the supreme leader of USA, and they wouldn't complain.

Sure would be nice to have some statistics that back that up, otherwise it seems you're making up stupidity to try and prove the point you're not racist.

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
Man and you attack my reading comprehension. If you're going to put words in my mouth, at least make them taste good.

Explain how Replacement Theory from the Republican point of view isn't racist then, since everything Democrats say is racist.

I'm curious to know how you arrived at the "old white people are incapable of representing old white people" delusion. Do you not know what demographics are? Or is that more Democrat racist propaganda?

Uh, probably because they have ample white minority representation?

"I'm not racist, you're racist!" I thought that was only a Democrat tactic? If you don't have anything pertinent to say, you don't have to say anything.

"White Replacement Theory is not about political positions" except for, you know, when Republicans only bitch about it in relevance to minorities attaining political offices. Here's a thought: try explaining White Replacement Theory from a non racist point of view. I'll wait.

Sure would be nice to have some statistics that back that up, otherwise it seems you're making up stupidity to try and prove the point you're not racist.
I consider replying point by point, but that would just result in 5 different arguments at the same time. I'll just go back to the original. You're now saying that the "white replacement theory is racist. I really don't care if it's racist, I care if it's true or not. Correlation with objective reality stands miles ahead of someone thinking it's offensive. I also don't care what you think some republicans are grumbling about (which you also gave no sources to). I already explained to you what white replacement is. Can I get a commitment from someone to what the truth is? I want you to admit you were wrong on this point before moving forward. Can you admit that the white population is in fact shrinking while the non white population is growing. Because that's all that "white replacement theory" requires to be true. Just admit to this fact and then we can actually talk about why it's happening, whose fault it is, and if it's good or bad.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah yes, another "left bad/nazi bad" thread where the known suspects waste their lifes on, love me one of those a day to keep the mental doctor away.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I consider replying point by point, but that would just result in 5 different arguments at the same time. I'll just go back to the original.

Well this should be fun.

You're now saying that the "white replacement theory is racist.

No, I'm not "now" saying it, I've always said it.

I really don't care if it's racist, I care if it's true or not. Correlation with objective reality stands miles ahead of someone thinking it's offensive.

You should care if it's racist. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be called racist for supporting it's ideals.

I also don't care what you think some republicans are grumbling about (which you also gave no sources to).

I didn't bring up their grumbling, you did in an attempt to valid your poor "pro-black" statement. Again if you're gonna put words in my mouth at least make them taste good. Also it's not my responsibility to post sources, I didn't make any points requiring them.

I already explained to you what white replacement is. Can I get a commitment from someone to what the truth is?

You explained the Conservative Republican version is. If you can't explain it without racist undertones, it's probably because it's racist. Also, if you want someone to commit to you on the truth, you need to spread it. A racist bias on something truthful still makes it false.

I want you to admit you were wrong on this point before moving forward. Can you admit that the white population is in fact shrinking while the non white population is growing. Because that's all that "white replacement theory" requires to be true. Just admit to this fact and then we can actually talk about why it's happening, whose fault it is, and if it's good or bad.

I'd have to be wrong to admit I was wrong. I did that in my second response to you, but I haven't been wrong about anything after that. Your idea of WRT is rooted in racist sympathy; the actual truth is that people are becoming comfortable with the idea of interracial baby making, and it's flourishing. And that's a beautiful thing. If you can't distinguish between a rise in non white numbers due to interracial relationships and racist sympathies, then you need to evaluate your moral values.

krakenx

Trophies
XP
Country
Skin color primarily affects how your body processes sunlight. Dark skin absorbs less sunlight and thus doesn't burn as easily, and white skin absorbs more sunlight and vitamin D, and thus is better suited for colder and rainier climates.

Before airplanes made travel easy, almost everyone in the same latitude had the same color skin with white skin in the colder and rainier climates in the north, and black skin around the equator. People in Africa and the Pacific islands had almost no genetic similarity, yet have the same skin color.

Being brown skinned allows one to handle a wider variety of climates and thus is evolutionary advantageous compared to purely white and purely black skin. Draw up a Punnett square and figure out the result assuming that blond hair, blue eyes, and white skin are not the dominant genes. That is your answer to why white skin is decreasing in prevelence. It really has nothing to do with politics outside of the oberved results of simple biology being used to control people through tribalism.

Your fear is not unfounded though. Eventually there will be very few white people. But that's really only a problem if you care about racial diffences. In terms of genetics, humanity will emerge stronger than ever through Hybrid Vigor. That is, if we don't kill ourselves over petty visual differences first.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean if you're solid on your beliefs, other people being offended shouldn't matter. Now, don't get me wrong, I think the whole idea of there being a "gay agenda" and whatnot is crap (I'm ok with normalizing just about anything that's short of pedophilia, incest, and bestiality), but unless the topic got way derailed, I was at least interested in the idea behind social engineering.

However, this is the political section, and what you post regarding that can't be worse than some of the other crap that gets flown in here. At the very least, there are those of us that like to see the negativity in both parties, because it helps enlighten the rest of the radicals to the point where they (hopefully) realize that it's more than just Democrats vs Republicans.
I'm in the mood to rant, so here's a little something for the thread.

But first, If you want more on the Social Engineering angle, there is a link in my Signature. I really like the presentation they put together and the style they used, though there are a couple things they appear to have not mentioned, one being the nature of the so called pioneers of the homosexual movement, and the other being Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Egyptian, and Islamic scripture among others and what they have to say about the subject, and related subjects like their views on this temporal world (samsara). Though all of this is such a large subject I can't expect anyone to tackle every key point; projects like that are not easy to put together, so I am grateful it is well organized and easy to dissect.

As for this post, I see one of my main points have already been addressed, and that is that you can avoid Fox News or any on-line "Conservative" news outlet all together; watching or reading Main Stream Leftist media only, and you will see that they themselves are saying it and cheering it on.

I don't mind immigrants, but as for "people of color", I can't even acknowledge that as a thing. What is "people of color" anyhow?!? EVERYONE has color or rather colors in their pigmentation, ever hear of a Ginger?! Technically they too are people of color, as am I, and everyone on this thread unless of course they are transparent.

I grew up a good portion of my life living in Texas, Arizona, and Florida, and could not avoid running into people from all different nationalities and races. The very idea of racism was foreign to me, and I really didn't encounter anything near it till I moved back to Ohio to finish up High School, though that was a far cry from the sort of racism I used to read about in the old "Black" history books, and was generally just a bunch of farm boys shooting off their mouth, until someone black came along, then all of a sudden they forgot about their racisms; that sort of thing, which as far as I know, seems to have bleed out with them and did not pass on to their kids.

Anyhow, my issue isn't about having people from different countries coming here with their different cultures, and ways and what not. The screwed up thing is that every country in the world does this but America is treated like it's the only country with a sordid history. Besides, the modern world is dull in that nearly everywhere has lost it's culture and heritage and instead became little clones of the American Entertainment Industry. Talk about social engineering, like Homosexuality, American Materialism is has made its mark through out the world these days, where it wasn't not that long ago. Anyhow, I digress...

I am concerned that immigrants come here the correct way, and without financial assistance, free cell phone, and what not like they are doing currently. And it's not just me saying this but every immigrant that has came here the legal means before them. They are wondering what they did all that leg work for right now. Likewise, they see these newly arriving families that speak no English what so ever, all the way in the middle of corn field Ohio of all places, just the same as me. I am noticing mostly Mexican, but I am very concerned about those coming in from further abroad who may be a legit threat to someone, because why would they not exist? Why would someone who normally could not make it into America try to get in when the getting is good?

Speaking of America, I've never been terribly patriotic, though I am grateful my my parents, grand parents, and the like who helped prepare the present that we are in (for better or worse), because I barely have to work, I have near constant A.C., I live with multiple animals, have all the video games, books, and entertainment a guy could wants, and I really want for nothing. The present world is easy, and I don't think we appreciate what we have, and though it has its problems, America it talked about as if all it has is problems, and all we are are a broken people, and how we had slavery, and we had segregation, how we slaughtered the natives, and this and that, but seldom does anyone mentioning these things ever mention that these things were done by particular individuals, and they were called Democrats... joking but true. No, but seriously, these were things done by individuals and not necessarily condoned by everyone, but people with their low resolution understanding of reality, judge things that they may know of, but don't understand, and thus apply judgment on everyone equally, assuming that if they were alive then, they would have done something about it, they would have done things different, etc. etc.

Well one thing I can say in defense of America even though I know well of her corruption, and that is that the WHOLE WORLD was in on the African slave trade. The trade began within Africa and not because of racisms. The slave trade began in Portugal and later Spain, then the Dutch, and so on, first in small quantities and in secret, but their greed grew and so did the trade, in spite of Papal opposition. Of course it doesn't help when the Pope of the the time says that if a person will not convert to Catholicism, they deserve to live in chains.

Eventually America has a civil war which in part was to end the slave trade here... South America did not end its trade until some years later.

In fact no one mentions Mexico or South America when they are talking about the Natives. Everyone south of the U.S. refers to them selves as Spanish, but Spain is all the way across the world, and Spanish people are not brown. Rather people south of the U.S. come from Aztec, Mayan, Incan, and a plethora of other races that have probably been lost to history, as well as the Black Slaves that were imported and later freed, as well as mixing with the actual Spanish people. The reason everyone there identifies as Spanish, is because unlike America, which was a mixed bag of trades, wars, peace treaties, and the like, The Spanish went straight in with their soldiers to slaughter, assimilate, or enslave; they didn't concern them selves with individual or group autonomy or what ever.

Anyhow, I am getting tired and can't concentrate anymore. This immigration thing is again another aspect of the World Economic Forum's game plan, and what ever entities are tied to them. And they gain support for such actions through a thick network of propaganda, where in they find people who are either angry, or perhaps well meaning, and con them into supporting one of those things that sound good at first, but fail to see its long running consequences. America is being destroyed, not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Reactions: rocknard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?