• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you Trump!, now I can finally see news everyday, I can't wait to see the amount of shitpost and memes I will get from him in the future, my stress days are long gone, thank you murica for choosing this candidate, now I won't ever worry about long faces anymore...

But I wonder if he'll keep his promise about the wall?.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not whining, I just wish that for once people would understand that elections aren't about your "team" winning, it's about progressing your home country in the direction you want to take it

Fair enough, but it all starts with the media, they set this example and they fuel this hatred. You have CNN's Van Jones calling this vote a "whitelash" on national television? Come the hell on, that's an insult to half the country.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
To be honest, I am not a big Trump fan, but if he proves that he could indeed make America great again, or at least, to make it stay like it currently is, maybe he has the potential to run the place without (hopefully) starting WW3.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats a whitelash? im going to guess though... is it a racist remark you can get away with if you are not white?

Yes, he basically combined white and backlash to create the term describing it as white voters having a backlash to changing country and a black president.

There is 1 reason we are here today:
1) Obama has failed to live up to the promise he made to the rust belt states (PA, MI, WI). He forgot about all those hard working Americans, and they showed the response in the polls.

Bravo!

This is not on Hillary, we saw Obama campaign fiercely for her in the past month or so. He could not convince those people the democratic party had their backs after the crap he's pulled over the last 8 years. Period.

D

Deleted-355425

Yes, he basically combined white and backlash to create the term describing it as white voters having a backlash to changing country and a black president.

There is 1 reason we are here today:
1) Obama has failed to live up to the promise he made to the rust belt states (PA, MI, WI). He forgot about all those hard working Americans, and they showed the response in the polls.

Bravo!

This is not on Hillary, we saw Obama campaign fiercely for her in the past month or so. He could not convince those people the democratic party had their backs after the crap he's pulled over the last 8 years. Period.

LOL and Trump voters are suppose to be the racist ones? That shit has got to really sting. lololol

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not whining, I just wish that for once people would understand that elections aren't about your "team" winning, it's about progressing your home country in the direction you want to take it
You are truly the greatest person on this thread.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also @raulpica better lock this thread too before people shitpost.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Better get used to not getting your own way there buddy.
Okay then?

"I don't agree with people here so the thread should be locked"
No thats not what I meant, just look at the other thread, pretty much turned into a shit hole if ever I saw one.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay then?

No thats not what I meant, just look at the other thread, pretty much turned into a shit hole if ever I saw one.

With opposing political views, is it any wonder it did? People can't agree to disagree it seems.

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if the reports are to believed they were busing around minorities who were casting more than 1 ballot in multiple polling places
what they didnt account for was the shy trump voters (silent majority) and rural america

anyway I'm just enjoying all the salty posts on social media
all the feminists, sjw's, lbgt, and minorities full on salt mine right now

Despite having mixed emotions about this presidency, I have to admit that I like to laugh at them in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: At the end of the game Ed beather Truth at his own game giving up his ability to do alchemy