• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
well if the reports are to believed they were busing around minorities who were casting more than 1 ballot in multiple polling places
what they didnt account for was the shy trump voters (silent majority) and rural america

anyway I'm just enjoying all the salty posts on social media
all the feminists, sjw's, lbgt, and minorities full on salt mine right now
we got salt for days

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You...do know the wall was mostly hyperbole, and was only hyped up to get reactions from voters? He's surely not going to create a giant Great Wall, but Mexico will have to inevitably do something about their borders with us.

Your sarcasm detection mechanism is almost as impressive as Trump's Great Wall will be. Keep fighting, soldier.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well well well... if I remember someone here has accused me of being a visionary because i've said that in The Simpson long time ago there was a clear message of the election of Donald Trump.
Now I look and demand an apology.
This is further proof that everything is decided practically forever by the past, although the dull who accused me keep saying "coincidences"
The New World Order it is about to begin...
... and this is the only reality

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People who voted third party are getting blamed because they could have prevented this by voting for clinton is their argument

Reactions: I pwned U!

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People who voted third party are getting blamed because they could have prevented this by voting for clinton is their argument
And the opposite would be said by Trump people if HRC would of won. Either way the only person who made Hillary lose was her and her campaign people.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blame everyone but the DNC for rigging and turning off a shit ton of their voter base and Hillary for being a fucking awful candidate who lost states that were Democrat strong holds since the 80's.

Nope, it's all da racist hitler peoplez faults, and those evil third party voters!

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Free"* publicity and starting off on the right foot for the primaries

*heavy air quotes because yes, campaigning costs money
regardless of course the issue with the national vote is that the system would basically move it from swing states to the deep red/blue states. But regardless by nature it would help the Democrats overwhelmingly

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clinton won the popular vote by what... 200,000 votes? In the grand scheme of things, I wouldn't call that "overwhelmingly"
Well the issue is that regardless the GOP will have issues winning the popular vote since the changing demographics (although I feel they could make it competitive for the Latino vote with people like Rubio or maybe Cruz), the fact that even solid red states have large liberal hubs (Atlanta for example), and that regardless the country leans a tad bit to the left in politics more or less. Regardless the EC is easier for the GOP than the Democrats but still I doubt Trump will be re-elected.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These liberal tears are delicious. I have never felt such a strong sense of satisfaction, coupled with hope for America's future.
jfXCW19.png
#MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already