• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
While ISIS bombers can't enter through a plane, they can keep trying their luck at the unsecured borders, eventually they will succeed.
Isis has bombers now? :blink:
If I were in the US I'd be much more worried about the weekly random killings, including by the police, than by a statistical anomaly once in a while that is unstoppable no matter how many trillions keeps getting wasted on it, not to mention all the innocents you kill to even try.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember, if anyone has any opinions that don't align with Clinton's policies and her stances on any issues, etc, you're automatically wrong and no longer allowed to voice your opinion :huh:

This just in, people aren't allowed to voice opinions without being called wrong, misogynist, racist, bigoted, they have to choose the opposing side or otherwise they're wrong, right?:glare:
Hi, we're calling to do a poll, and we would like to know who you're voting for?! Hillary or Trump?

Uhhh, shit, I don't want to be called Hitler and a Women hater, uhh... yeah, I'm voting Hillary, sure ;)

And that's why the polls failed, people were too afraid of being yelled at, lol. Hence the silent majority.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, we're calling to do a poll, and we would like to know who you're voting for?! Hillary or Trump?

Uhhh, shit, I don't want to be called Hitler and a Women hater, uhh... yeah, I'm voting Hillary, sure ;)

And that's why the polls failed, people were too afraid of being yelled at, lol. Hence the silent majority.

Yeah, and that's precisely why I'm not going to say who I voted for, because of fear of retaliation, people saying we're wrong, they're right, etc etc.

Reactions: I pwned U!
D

Deleted User

Ayyy lmao
[spoiler="Monster, Hate, have heard this all before.]
upload_2016-11-9_12-39-53.png

[/spoiler]

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Isis has bombers now? :blink:
If I were in the US I'd be much more worried about the weekly random killings, including by the police, than by a statistical anomaly once in a while that is unstoppable no matter how many trillions keeps getting wasted on it, not to mention all the innocents you kill to even try.

911 and Holocaust can be regarded as statistical anomalies too, but Americans and Jews care enough to stop them.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else think it's ironic the guy who claimed the election was rigged ended up winning despite not getting the most votes?
well if the reports are to believed they were busing around minorities who were casting more than 1 ballot in multiple polling places
what they didnt account for was the shy trump voters (silent majority) and rural america

anyway I'm just enjoying all the salty posts on social media
all the feminists, sjw's, lbgt, and minorities full on salt mine right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8