PortableEverything For All!!!

Should I Include An Option To Download Other Projects On First Project Release?

• Total voters

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
its been 4 years (holy fuck) and im finally starting to rewrite the project (finally motivation, albeit maybe 2-3 things a day but still motivation)

the cemu mod downloader repo has new links

authy has been updated so it can get new versions instead of old ones and is no longer PoC
cemu and citra have been rewritten
telegram has now been added

i call these updates "helper edition" because i have a helper program that can do many tasks i want shared between programs so i can stop breaking the code

each function also sets a version required and if the helper version is not high enough a version it will update itself before running the command (for example if i add 7z support)

all of this will greatly reduce the pain of editing things and figuring out i broke zip extraction on literally everything and will reduce redundancy (and overrall size but that doesnt matter much)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible for you to maintain the individual projects as well as the Everything project? I don't really need all that other stuff and just want SteamPortable.
then you just download launch_steam.bat from the github

wget downloading may be .thats the whole reason for the exe but with the helper update i do it it wont have that issue anymore and i can just trash the exe, currently steam is rewritten

Last edited by MarioMasta64,
Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
obs helper update also changed url generation functions so that it doesnt use github api but the site instead which should fix the launcher thinking mac only updates are meant for it

also im pretty sure i was on the good stuff when i made that relinking function..

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
ppsspp launcher is now updated with better update code for downloading and still has its wonderful memory stick detection code that will check any removable drives for \psp\ or \ppsspp\ and will let you select which one you want to use (otherwise it will use \data\ppsspp\ in the launcher directory)

for the quicklauncher it uses the first drive found (so you still get the niceness without having to put a number for a drive in) and will also use \data\ppsspp\ if none are found

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
decided to update qbittorrent next since i wanted to download the new medicat update with it

it can also automatically find the newest version as well so no more outdated and is no longer just a poc launcher

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

upload_2021-5-3_10-48-21.png

ah the joys of many mb download speeds

Last edited by MarioMasta64,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol