Possible Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster leaked by the Korean Ratings Board

header (2).jpg

If the Korean Game Rating and Administration Committee is to be trusted--and they've previously revealed the existence of Sunset Overdrive for PC, Megadimension Neptunia VII for Switch, Octopath Traveler on PC, and many other games--a remaster of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is on the way. Previously, Activision remastered the first Modern Warfare game back in 2016, and then further rebooted the original game entirely with Modern Warfare (2019), making a remaster of COD:MW2 quite likely. The Korean Ratings Board lists the game as "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered", implying that the game's online mode won't be included as part of the remaster, or will be a separate release digitally.

:arrow: Source

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
the noobs are gonna buy it again because they dont know the meaning of "Keep the old one, you can still play it"....
You say that, but if they fix multiplayer so it's not swarmed with cheaters I wouldn't mind paying again just to experience the nostalgia.

Reactions: ShroomKing

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who remembers the days whe COD used to sell out, actually went up in price after release and held it's price for years?

All off the back of Moden Warfare (first one).

They set the standard all devs aim to replicate nowadays (low quality recycled trash, annually)

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This game had the best homebrew/hack game mode ever. HAWKINS ZOMBIELAND!!!! I literally had a full friends list back on PS3 PSN just for people who wanted to get in my lobby due to me hosting this. The day they patched it all out was the last day i ever played any COD mutiplayer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat