Homebrew Possible to use Wii U gamepad in vWii?

JediAviator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any information regarding using the actual game pad to control the vWii and also using the game pad to control games within GX loader? I have nintendon't from a year ago, will let me play with my Wii U pro controller. Was wondering if there is a guide to make this work. All my gamecube games/ wii are on a external hard drive.
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: TonyNESgri

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any information regarding using the actual game pad to control the vWii and also using the game pad to control games within GX loader? I have nintendon't from a year ago, will let me play with my Wii U pro controller. Was wondering if there is a guide to make this work. All my gamecube games/ wii are on a external hard drive.
Thanks in advance!

I thought I remember reading it’s a no because if use a forwarder to vwii with gamepad support then usb support is lost

If do as VC injects on Wii U menu then some Wii games can use gamepad but that’s the only way I’m almost positive

Reactions: TonyNESgri

BQuail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamepad Support is going to depend on the specific homebrew itself. Some homebrew applications have been updated to support it. You can use TeconMoon's injector tool to inject them. I believe somebody did make a mod of USB Loader GX that supports WiiU gamepad. Check out the thread below:

Here

Peninsula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

g174m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to the thread and there's no true answer.I just want to find out if there's a way to trick the vwii into thinking the Wii U is a GameCube controller.Is there any Homebrew for that?
Post automatically merged:

I went to the thread and there's no true answer.I just want to find out if there's a way to trick the vwii into thinking the Wii U is a GameCube controller.Is there any Homebrew for that?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@g174m Congrats for necrobumping this old thread and also for asking the most stupid question of the year: (v)Wii doesn't support GameCube controllers, so what's the point?

Or do you mean classic controllers? In that case the answer is injecting (as told multiple times in this thread alone).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: