2a0kj6oxssmc1.png

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just ordinary meat by-products.

Saw the thing. That gas was either Nitrogen or less likely, fermentation product.
If that meat was acktchually real meat, then it wouldn't definitely survive storage, real meat has a fresh expectancy of couple of hours after the animal has been processed.
So either that's overly loaded with preservatives or it's made of soy.
That tomato looks disgusting, not gonna lie, and probably there wasn't cheese in that thing neither.

Also... although I admit I like COLD burgers/pizza/breaded chicken, that moist was begging to get the burger for at least 2 minutes in the microwavee, but contact with a hot pan/caat iron would had been ideal to kill any potential pathogens.

I literally see no difference between that and McDonalds, I don't know why they be acting super disgusted when popular chains do the same.

So... no... soy meat sucks.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Saw the thing. That gas was either Nitrogen or less likely, fermentation product.
If that meat was acktchually real meat, then it wouldn't definitely survive storage, real meat has a fresh expectancy of couple of hours after the animal has been processed.
So either that's overly loaded with preservatives or it's made of soy.
That tomato looks disgusting, not gonna lie, and probably there wasn't cheese in that thing neither.

Also... although I admit I like COLD burgers/pizza/breaded chicken, that moist was begging to get the burger for at least 2 minutes in the microwavee, but contact with a hot pan/caat iron would had been ideal to kill any potential pathogens.

I literally see no difference between that and McDonalds, I don't know why they be acting super disgusted when popular chains do the same.

So... no... soy meat sucks.
It probably contains more preservatives than a fresh, homemade burger, but don't dismiss the conservation power of simply just properly airtight canning food.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Akshwally, it's been pasteurized.
Also, a fully (over)cooked patty won't spoil because it's too dry and salty for bacteria to develop.

https://www.seriouseats.com/the-bur...yth-of-the-12-year-old-burger-testing-results

So, fully cooked borgar, airtight can, pasteurizanion, means Eternal Burger.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work