Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
Name: Ray Koopa
Banned from: Mario Kart 8
Error Code : 666-1337
Cause: 1. Spamming "I'm using tilt controls!" all over and over and over and over and over... 2. Abusing Lakitu by trying to get him smashed under a thwomp 3. Making jokes about the "Mount Wario" track name being a command rather than a track name

Last edited by Ray Koopa,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Name: PF2M/Lane/PokeFan2KM
Banned from: All Nintendo Network ID Services (on 3DS, just a Miiverse console ban on Wii U)
Error code: 022-2812
Reason: Hacking Miiverse RELENTLESSLY. I've made almost 100 accounts, and more than half of them were either using image hacks or swearing at teenagers. This just happened today, as normally I could dodge this ban, but now it seems they've tracked down my MAC address or something. RIP.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Name: PF2M/Lane/PokeFan2KM
Banned from: All Nintendo Network ID Services (on 3DS, just a Miiverse console ban on Wii U)
Error code: 022-2812
Reason: Hacking Miiverse RELENTLESSLY. I've made almost 100 accounts, and more than half of them were either using image hacks or swearing at teenagers. This just happened today, as normally I could dodge this ban, but now it seems they've tracked down my MAC address or something. RIP.
Gg

SonicCloud

miss americana.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was banned from miiverse 2weeks for saying "Melons"
Miiverse admins are stupid sometimes. Its okay c:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good for you;)
My fail was that when you upload a level it goes straight to miiverse and nin can say i spam in miiverse
This makes no sence
Anyone think hä i never post anything on
miiverse but i get a bann for spamming? but not in miiverse ? in mariomaker?
I wish i can get back in time and delete my miiverse acc to prevent bans for spamming on miiverse when i upload levels
Upload a level online is the same to make a miiverse post and to fast posting is spamming
Lol
Ninty bann not my miiverse account for spamming in miiverse ninty delete(banned) all my levels and stars
Cause? With the spam i earn stars in nintys eyes
And when you say to ninty that the spamming from 20 levels has nothing to do with the rest of the 100 levels. and 5000stars are in my account before the spam
Ninty say (all my levels are postet to offten to miiverse)
No words ...
Ive never post anything to the miiverse
This make my very angry
No way when a mariomakeradmin make a mistake . but i forget they make no mistakes right?
it makes me really really happy when ninty think we dont sell more mariomaker copys and it makes sence to shut the mariomaker server down... i laugh
the nx is out and i can say ok in 1 year would my levels down too ..
but when ninty hold the server open i say for 5 years or more im realllllllly angry ninty!
plz shut the server next year down and make million people angry im really happy in this moment!

its a shame that ninty patch things and 2 of my levels are completly unbeatble
but hey all people wish that all mariomaker levels they online are beatble..
ähm noo. in the moment from the upload yes but thanks to patches it is unbeatble no way to the end...lol and so long you have one star for these level and anyone has reached the end ninty doesnt delete it ;)
Could you please tell me the error code of the ban please? :O!

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could you please tell me the error code of the ban please? :O!
Error code: one of your level are deleted from the server this message came 100 times each time for each level
you have to press ok for every level... lol 100 times or you make a restart
i dont reupload my levels.. i cannot say the error code when i would try to reupload my banned levels..
but i can say the levelban is permanent
but i google it and:The message says "This course cannot be uploaded again, as it has previously been deleted on the server side."

plz write the full Cause down...
to fast upload of 10 levels (spam) or in ninty words miiverse spamming

i hope other people dont running in the same shitty trap

Last edited by loler55,

consumeroffood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
[User Name] Lambie PJs
[Type of ban] 2 console-banned 3DSes
[Error code] 102-0102
[Cause of the ban] Mostly the same as PF2M, creating numerous NNIDs to post false screenshots to Miiverse. Changing the serial number does nothing. So much for my Thursday plans!

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MSuperab
Super Mario Maker Level Removal
Forgot lol
I made a day 1 level about 9/11 since it was, well, 9/11, and the next day someone thought I was harassing America because of it and reported the Miiverse post, that night Nintendo approved the fucking thing and the level is gone now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im seriously wondering how you guys hacked mooverse
"mooverse" is the best thing I heard all night.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty good. thats great fma takes more time to to build up the beginning. brotherhood rushed... +1